PDA

View Full Version : Saint Germain on Alchemy

71xt2xb3xr7
07-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Essentially it's a text for self-transformation, and it's theme is: If you want to change the world you must change your consciousness to be more god-like, be a container for the Christ-consciousness. The book was authored by the Prophets. What is your take on it. I am immensely grateful for this book for it has and is changing my life experience.

Andro
07-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Essentially it's a text for self-transformation [...] I am immensely grateful for this book

What exact book are you referring to?

Its theme is: If you want to change the world you must change your consciousness to be more god-like, be a container for the Christ-consciousness.

Does is explicitly mention the term 'christ consciousness'? Isn't this a relatively 'new' term? ('new' relative to the time of Saint Germain)

The book was authored by the Prophets.

If you don't mind answering: How is this known for a fact? Which prophets are we talking about?

Could you please cite your source(s) for this info? It seems to have a ring of Theosophy to it...

Thanks!

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Elizabeth Claire Prophet.
I didn't care for it, but I was prejudiced at the time.
I didn't read much of it - I was expecting a different kind of alchemy.
http://www.amazon.com/Saint-Germain-Alchemy-Formulas-Self-Transformation/dp/0916766683

Andro
07-03-2012, 08:56 AM
This particular book ('Saint Germain on Alchemy') is published as actually AUTHORED by Saint Germain.

I wonder if it's 'channeled' material...

From the amazon link above, some other books on St. Germain are authored by Elizabeth Claire Prophet and yet others by Mark L. Prophet.

Maybe that's what's meant by 'the Prophets'. Maybe it's just their last name, like 'the Smiths'.

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes, that's correct. They are channels, Prophet being the last name they go by.
I noticed a youtube link if you want to check it out.

Andro
07-03-2012, 09:24 AM
They are channels, Prophet being the last name they go by.

Interesting (probably innocent/unintentional) NLP effect, writing something like "Authored by the Prophets".

Imagine a book mentioned as authored by 'Jesus', forgetting to mention that the full name is 'Jesus Garcia Von Offenbach' :)

71xt2xb3xr7
07-04-2012, 05:41 AM
When I did say that the book is authored by the Prophet's I did mean Claire Elizabeth Prophet, truly sorry for any misunderstanding there.

Krisztian
07-04-2012, 08:32 AM
When I did say that the book is authored by the Prophet's I did mean Claire Elizabeth Prophet, truly sorry for any misunderstanding there.

Out of curiosity, what did you like about the version Prophet brought to St. Germain? I'm interested to know, especially because you mention 'changing life experience'?

Thanks for introducing this thread.

thoth
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
I was interested in the section on "The Cloud", and condensing it to visible. ( this had been referred to previously on this site), or what we might call Spiritus Mundi

Dragonsblood
02-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Book is here http://www.egyptianreiki.com/uploads/4/3/6/2/4362657/studies_in_alchemy_st_germain.pdf

Holy Brother : "I strongly suspect that many of my auditors, but few, if any, of the most sincere students, are anxious to
have imparted unto them at once the philosophers' stone or the magical properties that will make them at
will a combination of Aladdin and Midas with a trace of benevolence sprinkled in."

Kiorionis
02-03-2014, 03:59 PM
I saw this book in my local bookstore and almost bought it.

The only book I'm aware of that was authored by St. Germaine is the Thrice Great Trinosophia.

For those interested, Elizabeth Clair Prophet started the Church Universal and Triumphant, who just so happen to have their 'headquarters' here in Montana ;)

Their teachings are based off those of the Ascended Masters (Jesus, Buddha, Etc). I doubt they were channeled. There's also a book called "Prophet's Daughter", about Erin Prophet's childhood inside the church, and the failed doomsday/Apocalypse prediction Elizabeth made which caused Erin to leave cult life.

Edit:
taken from wikipedia

The church's theology is a syncretistic belief system, including elements of Buddhism, Christianity, esoteric mysticism, the paranormal and alchemy, with a belief in angels and elementals (or spirits of nature). It centers on communications received from Ascended Masters through the Holy Spirit. Many of the Ascended Masters, such as Sanat Kumara, Maitreya, Djwal Khul, El Morya, Kuthumi, Paul the Venetian, Serapis Bey, the Master Hilarion, the Master Jesus and Saint Germain, have their roots in Theosophy and the writings of Madame Blavatsky, C.W. Leadbeater, and Alice A. Bailey. Others, such as Buddha and Confucius, are historical religious figures. Some, such as Lanto, Lady Master Nada, Lady Master Lotus, and Lanello, are Ascended Masters who were first identified as such by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. All in all, she identified more than 200 Ascended Masters that were not identified as Masters of the Ancient Wisdom in the original teachings of Theosophy.

So I guess I was mistaken. apparently they [the Prophets] do communicate with these Masters.. so sayeth the Internet.

Awani
02-04-2014, 06:13 PM
The I AM movement is an insult to Saint Germain.

:cool:

Kiorionis
02-04-2014, 10:32 PM
Haha true. I have no problem with becoming Christ-like. I do have a problem with the commercial manipulation of someone's name and reputation, especially someone like St. Germaine, just to make a buck.

Dragonsblood
02-05-2014, 10:12 AM
It does seem that which has sprung from Theosophical roots has grown very nebulous.. nearly everyone is now channeling some or other being increasingly associated with levels that seem to mimic "Super Saiyan" coolness.

There are some interesting writings when tracing the Theosophical path, which may allude to alchemy, e.g. the Stanzas of Dzyan:

"Down to the inmost point of death They flung the sacred Stone. The plaudits of the Chohans rose. The work had
turned a point. From the pit of outer darkness, They gathered forth the Stone, translucent now and
unalloyed, of colour rose and blue. The turning of the fifth wheel and its action on the Stone rendered it still more fit. Yellow the blending
tint, orange the inner fire, till yellow, rose and blue mingled their subtle tones. The four wheels with
the greater worked thus upon the Stone till all the Sons of God acclaimed, and said: "The work is done".

sam
11-10-2014, 02:33 AM
I strongly suggest anybody wanting to consider channeled material should read

The Siren Call of Hungry Ghosts
by Joe Fisher

first.

It is available as from amazon kindle. I do not concur with everthing the author deducts from his experience but his EXPERIENCES are very real.
They go for ANY chanelling.

-sam