PDA

View Full Version : babies smile

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 05:51 AM
babies smile without having knowledge.

I don't know what the significance of this is.
Seems like joy is a quality of the liberated/innocent...???

Seeker of Truth
07-03-2012, 06:28 AM
;)yes;)

So it seems, and perhaps a lesson might be learned to express true feeling of joy, and be liberated because joy and liberation can never be seperation.. There is joy with liberation and liberation with joy. No matter what this joy and liberation is always seeking expression, and they have expression. Here, Now. Every present moment is Innocence.

Every Present Moment Is. :)

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 08:09 AM
baby's first smile appears around 2nd month. just about when she/he start to see clearly, start to notice momy's face and all changes on it. it's not unusal that baby notice momma's smile then. and, as we all know, children are litle imitators, so baby's smile isn't nothing else than imitation of mommy's and daddy's mimic.
babies under two months sometimes have face muscle spasms as a result of usinf them :D (beastfeeding, nursing) which sometimes we recognize as a smile. some people say that angels are talking to baby in dreams so she/he smiles. :)

Andro
07-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Don't they cry much more than they smile?

Being born into the physical is extremely traumatic.

No wonder most people automatically repress the experience / any memory of it.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 08:51 AM
Don't they cry much more than they smile?

Being born into the physical is extremely traumatic.

No wonder most people automatically repress the experience / any memory of it.
it is traumatic...but i disagree about repressing experience. i mean there are much nice and beautifull things that you as a child experience but you can't recall it in your memory....

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 08:52 AM
and now i see yu wrote MOST people...you want to say that there are people who remember its own birth?

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 08:58 AM
But I can understand why they cry, most of the time.
I remember my son before he could talk, we were going through
the grocery store and there's this pizza crust brand name "Boboli".
Every time I said the word, he would crack up like it's the funniest thing in the universe.
I would rather hear that laughter than any other sound from a human being.

I googled smiling babies. This is an imitation of what adult??
I don't know any adults with eyes like that.
The "imitation" far surpasses the original. :)
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHK1B4zNTf9OpqOzO1csb1THP3bZjeg Wv2F1KFLCwMPEda-2yG

I've seen a baby straight out of the womb smile.
Nothing can change my mind about it. Reflex? No way.
They know voices and energy bodies/beings before they see.
Can't one smile about this?

Andro
07-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I disagree about repressing experience. I mean there are much nice and beautiful things that you as a child experience but you can't recall it in your memory....

The 'repressing' of the traumatic birth experience and its aftermath (of between 1.5 and 4 or more years of age) seems to be an AUTOMATIC defense/protective mechanism, meant to allow for integrating into physical existence.

and now i see yu wrote MOST people...you want to say that there are people who remember its own birth?

It is an extremely rare occurrence. And even so, these memories can not be accessed from within the physical brain/body/realm. They are accessible from a different state/'place'.

Salazius
07-03-2012, 09:14 AM
The Birth Trauma is largely covered and analysed by Stanislav Grof. A must read.

It is accessed by a transe state. Or during an initiation.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 09:41 AM
But I can understand why they cry, most of the time.
I remember my son before he could talk, we were going through
the grocery store and there's this pizza crust brand name "Boboli".
Every time I said the word, he would crack up like it's the funniest thing in the universe.
I would rather hear that laughter than any other sound from a human being.

I googled smiling babies. This is an imitation of what adult??
I don't know any adults with eyes like that.
The "imitation" far surpasses the original. :)
https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHK1B4zNTf9OpqOzO1csb1THP3bZjeg Wv2F1KFLCwMPEda-2yG

Nothing can change my mind about it. Reflex? No way.
They know voices and energy bodies/beings before they see.
Can't one smile about this?
i thonk that it is just known pattern od behaviour. you know that members of one family have same laughter...cause they learn from each other.
i agree that children have more knowledge, real knowledge, feeling inside that they recognize, they are in touch with self. untill we, their parrents don't poison them with social adaptive patterns :)
and it is true that kids know something before it happens, for example my kid always know when i'm coming home from work...but it is not a mystery cause i always come from work in the same time, and they just sense when is that time.
i think that there is no need for making mystery where there is no trace of it. when something can be explained it is silly to wrap that in the secret.
kids are magicians, and i know that because of my older kid, and parents are doing the most awfull thing by killing it....i think that we could learn much from our kids...and let them to be kids, not trying to make them fit the matrix.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 09:42 AM

and this i just can't beleive. it must be some very strange cry or something that indicates deeper problem....i hope not.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 09:44 AM
The 'repressing' of the traumatic birth experience and its aftermath (of between 1.5 and 4 or more years of age) seems to be an AUTOMATIC defense/protective mechanism, meant to allow for integrating into physical existence.

It is an extremely rare occurrence. And even so, these memories can not be accessed from within the physical brain/body/realm. They are accessible from a different state/'place'.
srange thing about me...i remember one dream from the age ogf 2-3 years. i know that i didn't know to speak clear then. and there are some more dreams from my early childhood i remember, but i don't remember reality from that period :)

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 09:46 AM
The Birth Trauma is largely covered and analysed by Stanislav Grof. A must read.

It is accessed by a transe state. Or during an initiation.

thanks. very, very interesting...

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 09:57 AM
and this i just can't beleive. it must be some very strange cry or something that indicates deeper problem....i hope not.

Well, another thing I learned in Ramtha school was to consciously bring a specific awareness into the world.
We dreamed him. Most people attract awarenesses = to their mates and themselves, unconsciously - or maybe they are even
thinking of other people during sex. But my son's mom and I were really conscious of the process and the energy of the entity.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 10:00 AM
ok...i don;t undersand :D i must read few more times maybe use translator and then maybe i will get back to you haha
you want to say that your baby smile right from the womb? do you have video? or else i's like it never happened
i'm just kidding, no offence

Andro
07-03-2012, 10:04 AM
srange thing about me...i remember one dream from the age ogf 2-3 years. i know that i didn't know to speak clear then.

Hi Ouroboros,

I'm sorry, I haven't expressed myself clearly enough. What I meant is that most people's memories START between ages 1.5 and 4 (and sometimes even later).

What happens BEFORE the age of our first memories, is the aftermath of the birth trauma and the 'adjusting' period.

I haven't read Stanislav Grof, but I wouldn't be surprised if he writes about similar things...

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 10:06 AM
ok i understand that. although i don't know person who remember childhood from age of 2,3. i don't know why i remember only my dreams. but it's not the theme.
and even my kid who is 5 years old can't remember thing from 2 years ago. i don't know are that memories recalled later in our life maybe.

Andro
07-03-2012, 10:11 AM
ok...i don;t undersand :D i must read few more times maybe use translator and then maybe i will get back to you haha
you want to say that your baby smile right from the womb? do you have video? or else i's like it never happened
i'm just kidding, no offence

Similarly to a fresh pie being 'straight out of the oven', 'Straight out of the womb' usually means right after coming out... which sounds kind of funny in this linguistic context :)

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 10:13 AM
No. I'm sorry. Not RIGHT from the womb. Just as soon as we held him and spoke to him,
seconds later. It was a home birth. No bright lights or added trauma. Really nice.

I've heard others tell that their babies smiled in the delivery room.
I don't think it's that rare. But then I haven't heard a lot of stories.
Most the babies I've known were from parents in the school.

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 10:23 AM
i don'tknow it is hard to beleive because i didn't experience it, or people i know.
i guess it is ess stressfull for baby if you from the begining have conection with her on some higher spiritual level.

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm sure it helped, but isn't recognising a voice that sings and talks to you in the womb
scientific and simple enough?

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 10:30 AM
hah no, i don't understand......who sing and talk? baby from the womb? or baby must recognize mother's voice?
ok i get it ;)

solomon levi
07-03-2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah. Mom and Dad's voice too. I sang to him in the womb.
I talked to him just about every day.

chrysopoeia
07-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Babies do not usually smile 'for real' after birth until they are about 4-8 weeks old. Many of you who actually have babies will be able to confirm this. Before this, it's a 'smile reflex', having to do with survival, making the baby more appealing and therefore keeping them safer. But apparently, babies can smile, cry and blink before birth. This has been discovered by ultrasound.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3105580.stm

Ouroboros
07-03-2012, 11:32 AM
i did know about blinking, but smiling and crying have good explanation on your link

facial expressions as a reflex in preparation for birth,
so i can't connect that with true emotions which are trigger for these expresions in later life of man.

chrysopoeia
07-08-2012, 02:26 PM
i did know about blinking, but smiling and crying have good explanation on your link

I was surprised, too. Was it not for ultrasound, we would not know these things.

solomon levi
03-30-2013, 07:08 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/7391_447902235293841_1043755488_n.jpg

babies smile