PDA

View Full Version : Gross, another new person... >_>

Chaotica
07-07-2012, 11:05 AM
So, I finally found my way here. I am excited to have found this site (why wasn't it around when I was first looking into alchemy? XD ) Anyway, I am very interested in all that's going on and will probably spend a lot of time lurking and soaking up all the good information here.

A bit about myself, I have always had a strong interest in both science and art, but art won out in the end, though it didn't lessen my enjoyment of science in the least, but admittedly I haven't had much call to keep up on science since I got out of school so I am afraid I am woefully rusty in that area. I am a practicing witch (or whatever you like to call it), currently uninspired artist-type, and dabbler in many things. I look forward to rekindling my love of alchemy and hope to find lots of inspiration. :D

Hope that wasn't too long winded, and let the information absorbing begin!

Awani
07-07-2012, 11:08 AM
Hello and welcome!

:cool:

solomon levi
07-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Greetings Chaotica!

chrysopoeia
07-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Hello, Chaotica!

Chaotica
07-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. ^_^

Krisztian
07-07-2012, 09:34 PM
So, I finally found my way here. I am excited to have found this site (why wasn't it around when I was first looking into alchemy? XD ) Anyway, I am very interested in all that's going on and will probably spend a lot of time lurking and soaking up all the good information here.

A bit about myself, I have always had a strong interest in both science and art, but art won out in the end, though it didn't lessen my enjoyment of science in the least, but admittedly I haven't had much call to keep up on science since I got out of school so I am afraid I am woefully rusty in that area. I am a practicing witch (or whatever you like to call it), currently uninspired artist-type, and dabbler in many things. I look forward to rekindling my love of alchemy and hope to find lots of inspiration. :D

Hope that wasn't too long winded, and let the information absorbing begin!

Thanks for that introduction. I'm all ears regarding your comment on "dabbler in many things".

Welcome.

solomon levi
07-08-2012, 01:18 AM
I love that it is gross that you are finally here. :)