PDA

View Full Version : less than 10%

solomon levi
07-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Years ago I made the correlation between Castaneda's teaching of using
a small fraction of available emanations/energy body and the teaching that we use
less than 10% of our brains and also less than 10% of our DNA.
I used to think that the 90% was something waiting to be activated -
that it currently was somehow dormant.
But what I'd like to propose, what I am now entertaining, is that the 90%
is already active and as it should be and our unawareness of it is simply a
matter of identity. For example, our "junk" DNA isn't sitting there waiting to
be re-coded into something we can use. It is coded as it should be, but simply
aligned to more spiritual matters that we don't normally identify with.

When I contemplate this, I see we have to change our understanding of what
we think matter is. Matter isn't just "physical". Matter is smeared throughout
the spectrum of consciousness/energy in frequencies both spirit and material.

Subatomically, we see particles disappear and reappear, or morph into other particles.
(Or "particles" if anyone should object.) Matter isn't just the most dense part of energy.
Everything existing is able to do so because it has a "line" to the source. That "line"
I call a "smearing" of energies, for example, from gamma to hertzian into physical mass.
Nothing is detached or independent from the planes above. We have to change our idea
of matter being individual separate independent objects/existences.

That subatomic crazy quantum world isn't something other than you.
It's happening all the time in your atoms, your cells, your body.
We are not just the big stuff. We are not objects. We are vibrating rainbow/spectrums of
energy/light/mass - E=mc2, or whatever revamped equation you prefer (for those who
think Einstein got it wrong).

This is where identity-imagination-definition come into play.
As ADM, you have the power to assign names/identify/define life.

Gen 2:20
"And Adam gave names to all cattle and to the fowl of the air and to every beast of the field but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him."

Of course this is a very poor and misleading translation. "Names" doesn't cover it.
Names = ShMVTh
Notice the similarity to "Heaven" = ShMIM
Both of these still contain the spirit/Sh "hovering over" the waters/M
In ShMVTh it is "married" "joined" "impregnates" (=V) Tav (Th) which is the perfect temple of Aleph.

Also when it says there was no "help meet". It is actually saying Adam could "name" everything but himself.
Not without woman.
Other translations say he couldn't find a "suitable helper".
The word "suitable", even in Strong's concordance says "in front of, in sight of, opposite to".
The eye cannot see itself.

LostGnosticOccultum
04-05-2013, 05:35 PM
Great thread Solomon! I'm surprised no-one commented on it before haha
It is interesting when you look at matter from a quantum perspective that one could notice that every single particle in the universe could be the same single particle; as you stated the partial changes forms and moves freely but with the complement of scientific findings that a single particle can be in multiple places at once (ie laser beams, the only reason we have them is because particles can be in two places at once) which stands to reason that they can all be a single particle moving at say 10^100xSOL(speed of light)(just a random number I threw out there haha... but it's something to think on

GOD Bless, LGO

solomon levi
04-06-2013, 12:09 PM
thanks so much LGO!
yeah, i like trying to conceive that one particle doing all this. as well as the time bending and reversing etc, i also imagine the universe as a particle. i know particles are generally thought to be tiny, but everything's tiny compared to infinity. this reminds me also of some ideas on the monad.
"Monad (from Greek μονάς monas, "unit" from μόνος monos, "alone"), according to the Pythagoreans, was a term for Divinity or the first being, or the totality of all beings, Monad being the source or the One meaning without division." - Wikipedia

also Leibniz's monadology
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monadology

LostGnosticOccultum
04-06-2013, 04:24 PM
thanks so much LGO!
No Problem :) haha

everything's tiny compared to infinity.
You got it haha :)

solomon levi
04-08-2013, 09:41 AM
that definition of monas as 'alone' reminds me of antimony, 'not alone', our starting matter or prima materia which becomes our materia prima/monas... and kether/crown/1 and malkuth/kingdom/10