PDA

View Full Version : Theory on the reason for Egyptian conical bread hieroglyphic for monatomic gold/silve

Sebastian
07-22-2012, 10:39 AM
Could the reason that monatomic gold was always being depicted as the conical bread when being given to its proposed user that this it was essential for it to be prepared that way for ingestion. I propose the gluten content of bread made will be fairly high and if pure monatomic gold powder was mixed with the flour of old bread recipes then baked at a low temperature the bread/gluten could protect the mgold as it passes through the very low pH stomach acid. Surely they would know that bread is fairly hard to digest and alot isnt broken down till it hits the intestines ,as they were fairly prone to cutting people open. I read that monatomics work alot better at high alkaline pH so propose if they were protected going through the stomach to be releaced later. Basically an very old targeted delivery system in the body.

Any thoughts opinions or theories of anyone would be greatly appreciated .

Krisztian
07-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Could the reason that monatomic gold was always being depicted as the conical bread when being given to its proposed user that this it was essential for it to be prepared that way for ingestion. I propose the gluten content of bread made will be fairly high and if pure monatomic gold powder was mixed with the flour of old bread recipes then baked at a low temperature the bread/gluten could protect the mgold as it passes through the very low pH stomach acid. Surely they would know that bread is fairly hard to digest and alot isnt broken down till it hits the intestines ,as they were fairly prone to cutting people open. I read that monatomics work alot better at high alkaline pH so propose if they were protected going through the stomach to be releaced later. Basically an very old targeted delivery system in the body.

Sebastian, I first heard about similar notions you raised in your posting when, a fellow 'alchemist' who has a tendency for sweet-tooth delights and the sorts, started putting ormus into his muffins. (Yes, he baked the muffins, I believe, under a low temperature.) There's chatter in the Community that ormus breaks down faster in a 'fat environment'. So, some swear by taking it with yogurt.

(In the Old Country, it's not unusual that chocolates, petits-fours, etc., are covered with other ingredients such as gold powder or, great-grandfather's "secret ingredient". Whatever that would be?)

I assume you're making it, so it would be my suggestion to experiment with mixing it with foodstuff that has high content of fat.

My concern is, and please let me express it: Are you trying to take more than you should per serving?

Krisztian
07-22-2012, 04:34 PM
After reading your posting again, it brought back some soul-memories relating to Aegyptus. So without ridiculing myself too much on this Forum, I also have a rather unconventional comment to make.

Monatomic gold or, whatever that word truly represents, was made in Egypt usually, I recall, for the 'upper class' as sort of luxury appetizer easily compared to modern-day dry chips. They looked white. By mixing it with other dry served naanbread or, in pure form, the entire chip was monatomic gold. It had that wavy-like shape, somewhat folded, that's why I compare it to 'chips'. (I remember 'soul recalls', where hands were picking it up from giant bowls beside long sofa-like furniture.)

Sebastian
07-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Yes i am thinking of making a fat free very basic bread using different types of flour with varying gluten content. I am fairly new to ORMUS material and am not planning on rushing into this I should add. I have a great learning experience ahead of me as I want to try and get to grips with a few techniques of making ormus material first as i feel this would be a better starting point. Im sure the fabulous people on this forum and others will prove invaluable as im sure its going to be a bumpy road ,still all the better for it ! I have been testing out some ormus on myself and some plants for the first time over the last couple of months and have been amazed by subtle but very far reaching differences in me; my well being ,balance of mind focus, vision , clarity in meditation with many more affects im sure you are all well aware off and not to forget the astounding differences in my plants ! I got my the material from this site http://www.exotic-elixirs.co.uk/health.html .
Both the Merlin for the plants and a bottle of St Germain for me.

'' Tonic of St Germain
Also created from black volcanic sand, this exciting Elixir is made using a unique "double-pass" Alchemy procedure which treats the substrate material twice. This enhances the M-State extraction and may also involve elemental transmutation. This process results in an M3 Ormus high in M-State Rhodium but with an increased amount of M-State Gold. It has been used all over the world to treat serious diseases with excellent results and has also given strong effects on spiritual enhancement and kundalini awakening. It is the most powerful Ormus we produce''

I have been steadily increasing doses upto about 10ml a day for me with no apparent adverse side affects though I am not planning on buying another bottle after this one which is nearly gone till i feel i have had time to let the experience settle and see if i can take as much as possible before rushing on. I have watched DH's lectures as well as others and are currently looking for some good ebooks to download if anyone can point me in the right direction please? till i get paid then i can buy some hard-copies.

Krisztian
07-22-2012, 07:19 PM
I have watched DH's lectures as well as others and are currently looking for some good ebooks to download if anyone can point me in the right direction please? till i get paid then i can buy some hard-copies.

The best current available resource is Chris Emmons' Ormus: Modern Day Alchemy. When I made ormus, it didn't exist.

Other members of this Forum can probably help you with eBooks. I'm old-fashioned.

Krisztian
07-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Yes i am thinking of making a fat free very basic bread using different types of flour with varying gluten content.

I've meant that ormus tends to be fat-soluble. Which means that it's insoluble in water. Thus, your body might integrate it better with high-in-fat foodstuff. One can eat almonds, walnuts, cashews, etc.

I am fairly new to ORMUS material and am not planning on rushing into this I should add.

I think that's wise! If one is sensitive to the Other Side, you'll get subtle moments of 'initiation' that opens your attention to new directions. Missteps can be avoided with such approach.

Sebastian
07-22-2012, 08:05 PM
maybe i will try some controlled experiments with a high fat content as well then this sounds good. i know of a few esoteric's that are aided by high fat content through several different mechanisms if i remember right. thanks again

Krisztian
07-24-2012, 01:03 AM
maybe i will try some controlled experiments with a high fat content as well then this sounds good. i know of a few esoteric's that are aided by high fat content through several different mechanisms if i remember right. thanks again

There's something to what you say, I think. You mean fat could be some sort of 'conduit'?

Ghislain
07-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Put it into some melted chocolate?

You could use the Mayan Magic Chocolate Making Kit (http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/thechocolution/product/mayan-magic-chocolate-making-kit) :)

Ghislain

Sebastian
07-24-2012, 06:29 PM
There's something to what you say, I think. You mean fat could be some sort of 'conduit'?

Yes i think this is on the right lines. Here is a link with some invesigation worth investigating.

http://www.chelationtherapyonline.com/technical/p91.htm

Sebastian
07-24-2012, 06:41 PM
much more info on the site in the link above but heres some of the interesting stuff;

Fat-Soluble Vitamins

Similarly, fat-soluble nutrients such as vitamins A, D, E, beta-carotene and the essential fatty acids are dependent upon specific transport processes for their absorption. In the case of the fat-soluble nutrients, however, the transport processes involve emulsification by bile and then lymphatic uptake. (See Illustration 4.) The uptake of the fat-soluble nutrients as mixed micelle into the lymphatic system occurs in the form of chylomicron-sized particles which rapidly equilibrate with the plasma.8 For maximal absorption of the fat-soluble nutrients, incorporation into mixed micelles is necessary.9 The use of most fat-soluble vitamins as oral supplements is hindered by their poor absorption by this lymphatic route. Studies in normal humans have shown that only about 25 percent of the fat-soluble, oil form of vitamin E is absorbed into the lymph after an oral dose, and this is even poorer in patients with known malabsorption syndromes.10

Recently, Drs. Bland and Prestbo have determined that forms of the fat-soluble nutrient vitamin E are solubilized in water as a micellular solution promoted over two-fold enhanced absorption of vitamin E to that of the normal, oil-soluble delivery form.11 Similarly, Bateman and Uccellini found that vitamins A and E were both more rapidly and completely absorbed when delivered in a water-soluble form than in the oil-soluble form, indicating that rapid dissolution and uptake as mixed micelles and incorporation in chylomicra is important for enhanced absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.7

And another link http://www.diet.com/g/digestion-and-absorption

solomon levi
07-25-2012, 09:44 PM

Hi Sebastian.
I don't see what you're saying. Why does the cone shape make it better digestion?
Or what connection are you making with the cone shape?

I've been thinking a little about shewbread too.
In hebrew the word is MORKTh which also means a row or line.
The root of the word, ORK means array.
So to me, this is why it was shewbread, not eaten but shown.
They set them up in an array for energetic purposes, IMO.

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS64a6TEm4oXQGMZDstBeBFYdDw1YxY-oQtUdmPz419wmN3i_Gc

I'm sure people are familiar with the similarity between pyramid energy and cones.
Although I'm not aware of the Hebrews making cones like the Egyptians did. But possibly.
Just some thoughts.

Sebastian
07-28-2012, 05:03 AM
Sorry i was meaning the glutin content in the flour itself was acting as a protective coating stopping the orums coming into contact with your stomarc acid. So to protect it from the very low pH (as ormus material is generaly high pH when its first created and in what i belive to be its most avalible form. the pH is raised to help break down the clumps of material down to the single dimention monoatomic structure that is so desired by many. by these materials coming back into a low pH enviroment they could start to clump back together which would surly make them less avalible for the body to use at its will ) till it had passed through then broken down slowly in the intestine where the ormus would be taken into the blood in this more suitible enviroment (Possibly disolved in fat and taken into the blood through the lymphatic system in the small intestine) AS this is the way many fat solible minerals get into your blood. i am not saying it has anthing to do with the shape just the bread part. I do not think that the ormus would of been depicted by any shape bread unless it had some practical meaning in its use.