PDA

View Full Version : Intro

lwowl
07-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Hello Alchemy Forums,

I like the feel of this place so far. I am looking forward to sharing information.

I’ve been an alchemist as far back as I can remember. I didn’t know it was “alchemy” when I was a kid. The symbols that inspired me as a child distilled into the symbolism of alchemy philosophy when I was a teen. So I took chemistry in high school and college always relating to the fascinating underlying mysteries of molecules dancing in the Cosmos. I spent years studying the alchemy texts, years connecting the dots of concordance between the texts, and years in laboratory experiments to test the veracity of alchemical hypotheses. Paraphrasing Roger Bacon, once the Stone is found the work really begins.

lwowl

solomon levi
07-30-2012, 10:52 PM
Greetings lwowl!

Nibiru
07-30-2012, 10:56 PM
Hello :)

Awani
07-30-2012, 11:57 PM
Paraphrasing Roger Bacon, once the Stone is found the work really begins.

Indeed. Welcome!

:cool:

Krisztian
07-31-2012, 01:59 AM
Well, that's a passionate introduction! Good to have you here. Welcome.

MoonQueen
08-01-2012, 03:05 AM
Welcome lwowl!

MarkostheGnostic
08-01-2012, 03:33 AM
Greetings and Salutations lwowl!

I remember the awe I felt in the 7th grade, in my home lab, when the crystal clear solution of 5% Sulphuric acid and Potassium Bromide in my Perfect® 250 ml retort, began to evolve crimson vapors of bromine, that condensed in the small boiling flask sitting in ice water. Instead to going from biology into chemistry, I pursued philosophy - seeking to keep alive the AWE I had experienced with other chemicals, internally. For me, it's still about Awe.

Veritas, Lux et Pax,
MtG

John Michael Greer
08-01-2012, 05:37 AM
Welcome lwowl!