PDA

View Full Version : Homeopathy

Brennus
08-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Not sure if this topic has alreasdy been discuused,so here goes!
What is the forum menmbers view on homeopathy?

Best
Brennus

Ezalor
09-08-2012, 12:55 PM
The basis principle of homeopathy (from the Greek word homos which means "similar") is that everything in proper (small) dosage is a medicine, in great dosage a poison, and vice versa. This does not only comply with the hemetic basic analogy* but is also an important alchemical principle. Paracelsus himself states on the first pages of one of his books that "the difference between medicine and poison is the dosage".

* Whereas the up and down are not merely the same, but inverses/mirror images of each other. Alpha and Omega. However, on the two sides of the point where they are One, are the extremities. Even in the oriental philosophy of yin and yang, as yang approaches absolute strength it finally turns into absolute yin, and vice versa. So here we have the two extremities: overdosage as poison, and small - in case of homeopathy extremely small - dosage as remedy.

There is even an old folk saying here in Hungary: "The bite of a dog, [you treat] with its hair." Funny, isn't it when you find out that the yin and yang concept of the East, alchemy, medical science and homeopathy share the same root with an old folk proverb from the West? ;) All is one.

Brennus
09-09-2012, 01:00 AM
The basis principle of homeopathy (from the Greek word homos which means "similar") is that everything in proper (small) dosage is a medicine, in great dosage a poison, and vice versa. This does not only comply with the hemetic basic analogy* but is also an important alchemical principle. Paracelsus himself states on the first pages of one of his books that "the difference between medicine and poison is the dosage".

* Whereas the up and down are not merely the same, but inverses/mirror images of each other. Alpha and Omega. However, on the two sides of the point where they are One, are the extremities. Even in the oriental philosophy of yin and yang, as yang approaches absolute strength it finally turns into absolute yin, and vice versa. So here we have the two extremities: overdosage as poison, and small - in case of homeopathy extremely small - dosage as remedy.

There is even an old folk saying here in Hungary: "The bite of a dog, [you treat] with its hair." Funny, isn't it when you find out that the yin and yang concept of the East, alchemy, medical science and homeopathy share the same root with an old folk proverb from the West? ;) All is one.

Thanks for the info! I'm considering using Homeopathy for my type 1 diabetes.

Best

Brennus

Ezalor
09-09-2012, 07:14 AM
I can really recommend it! It usually works very well. Also look into Chinese medicine and its yin and yang concept, it will tell you what you should or shouldn't eat to help your condition.

But with type 1 be very careful. Even though I did hear about many cases when type 1 was very effectively treated and even brought down to a level similar to type 2, or even fully cured using alternative medicine, but it may work differently for everyone (for example, if there is a carmic reason why you need to live with it, then it isn't really possible to get rid of it, and that is how it has to be), and if you are experimenting with solutions be sure to check yourself often, and have someone around you who can notice any symptoms if it doesn't go well.

I'm not a doctor so I can't give you a medical opinion.

P.s.: Interesting statue in your picture. He looks like our ancestors (old Hungarians).

Brennus
11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
I can really recommend it! It usually works very well. Also look into Chinese medicine and its yin and yang concept, it will tell you what you should or shouldn't eat to help your condition.

But with type 1 be very careful. Even though I did hear about many cases when type 1 was very effectively treated and even brought down to a level similar to type 2, or even fully cured using alternative medicine, but it may work differently for everyone (for example, if there is a carmic reason why you need to live with it, then it isn't really possible to get rid of it, and that is how it has to be), and if you are experimenting with solutions be sure to check yourself often, and have someone around you who can notice any symptoms if it doesn't go well.

I'm not a doctor so I can't give you a medical opinion.

P.s.: Interesting statue in your picture. He looks like our ancestors (old Hungarians).

With Type 1 diabetes the herb Pterocarpus Marsupium may be of great importance!

III
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
The results of hmeopoathy that I have been helping a person deal with was a neurotoxic effect from some very dangerous snake venom "that kills so fast that they don't know what kind of action it has". She had damage from the venom remedy that wasn't dilute enough. As fart as I can tell it is often done for the hundreds of symptoms of b12 deficiency and is no more or less effecrtive than everything else, except the real b12 of course in full strength.

Brennus
11-26-2013, 10:24 PM
The results of hmeopoathy that I have been helping a person deal with was a neurotoxic effect from some very dangerous snake venom "that kills so fast that they don't know what kind of action it has". She had damage from the venom remedy that wasn't dilute enough. As fart as I can tell it is often done for the hundreds of symptoms of b12 deficiency and is no more or less effecrtive than everything else, except the real b12 of course in full strength.

I have read many sources on homeopathy and it really seems to work I might use for other peuposes instead of trying to cure type 1 diabetes.