PDA

View Full Version : Homunculi

pneumatician
08-19-2012, 03:27 AM
From Teosophical glosary:

Homunculi. - Small beings made artificially begotten viri sperma unaided female body. (F. Hartmann). The homunculus of Paracelsus alchemy are a fact, and it will most likely also in chemistry. (Doctr. Secr., II, 364). These tiny creatures, created artificially with spagyric procedures, (alchemical or chemical chemistry according Paracelsus and his followers) have human form and nature are gaseous or ethereal, transparent, disembodied, but with intelligence. There circumstantial accounts of the production of some homunculi, including those of the famous Earl of Kueffstein, Chamberlain of the Empress Maria Theresa. The Count and the Abbe Geloni locked themselves in the lab of a convent in Calabria, and for five weeks, day and night, were working with burning stoves. After this time managed to create no less than ten homunculi. The modus operandi described by Paracelsus in his treatise De Rerum Natura. -See: Isis Unveiled, I, 133-134 and 465; Figuier, L'Alchimie et les Alchismistes, ed. 1860, p. 78-79; Christian, Histoire de la Magie, p. 447, Goethe, Faust, Part II, etc.., Etc.
I want a good list of books of this subject...

your ???

True Initiate
08-19-2012, 11:55 AM
Almost makes you think: "Why, oh why did i choose Alchemy for my hobby?"

To make things even more interesting modern day secret societies like O.T.O. (Ordo Templis Orientis) for example are still teaching their Adepts how to create a Homonculus.
Here is the secret instruction of the ninth degree called "Of the Homunculus" and how this souless being can be created using natural vessels
http://depositfiles.com/files/gmdefr8xd

By the way do you know the ingredients of Aleister Crowley Elixir of Life? Or do you really wanna know?

Krisztian
08-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Look in Lisiewski's Israel Regardie and the Philosopher's Stone. He depicts some experiments on homunculus in one of the later chapters.

pneumatician
08-20-2012, 10:31 PM
Almost makes you think: "Why, oh why did i choose Alchemy for my hobby?"

Origami is also a good choice if you have problems of nerves... :o

To make things even more interesting modern day secret societies like O.T.O. (Ordo Templis Orientis) for example are still teaching their Adepts how to create a Homonculus.

Here is the secret instruction of the ninth degree called "Of the Homunculus" and how this souless being can be created using natural vessels
http://depositfiles.com/files/gmdefr8xd

this is not alchemy, this is shit like the “space-mengeles” do, or simple "magic"

Italian Woman Impregnated by Aliens With Proof!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1515ujK7AI
(If not want to watch all the video jump to minute 4)

By the way do you know the ingredients of Aleister Crowley Elixir of Life? Or do you really wanna know?

AC ??? this guy, how many years lived ??? is still alive ????
is this guy who left or forced his wife to fornicate with a goat?
I recommend you search more good sources…

I have a very simple rule, I don't believe in anyone who can not prove what he says.
example, if someone says that doing this or that will make you rich and he is poor… no case, another fucking idiot! :rolleyes:

I really want to know, this and many others subjects. Another thing is if at last I start practice. But hey! Is very fun to create a humunculi, no ? imagine in the dark of night and lab, the alchemist nervous and sweating in jet open the earthen pot where something is moving inside and a small little head starts to come out of the bottle, and say…: Dad! :mad:

Brutal, no ? :eek:

Axismundi000
08-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Somerset Maugham's The Magician has a homunculus produced via sex magic, the charactur Haddo is arguably Mr Crowley.

The magician's homunculus and the Alchemical homunculus are probably very different. For example with artificial elementals it is possible after a period of time to animate statues which have jointed appendages. My limited understanding of Alchemical homunculus is that there is some kind of Alchemical gestation.

I remember my school biology lessons where early researchers did sketch drawings of what they thought they saw with the newly invented microscope, showing little microscopic homunculi.

Wishfull thinking by over-optimistic Alchemists perhaps.

I have just realised I am confusing golems and homunculus, rather then delete please ignore my comments above. Product of a overheated imagination on an overheated evening.

True Initiate
08-21-2012, 04:07 PM
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Tahoma"]AC ??? this guy, how many years lived ??? is still alive ????
is this guy who left or forced his wife to fornicate with a goat?
I recommend you search more good sources…

I have a very simple rule, I don't believe in anyone who can not prove what he says.
example, if someone says that doing this or that will make you rich and he is poor… no case, another fucking idiot! :rolleyes:

I showed you what O.T.O. teaches in secret amd i didn't said it's good or bad Path. I wanted to post a R+C secret instruction on Homunculus too but you crossed the line with your vulgar comments.

pneumatician
08-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I showed you what O.T.O. teaches in secret amd i didn't said it's good or bad Path. I wanted to post a R+C secret instruction on Homunculus too but you crossed the line with your vulgar comments.

vulgar comments from a vulgar world of people with vulgar ideas... "vulgar" Sordidi Latinam in.

You say the secret of OTO. i say not good/not alchemy IMHO, so where is the problem ???
If I crossed your mental imaginary lines, what I can say ? only laughter! :D

yes, the Island of "St.Uby" (sic) exist...what is your name/locataion today ?

Mandragora (Panax quinquefolium). - Slightly used in medicine, in contrast, plays a very important role in the magical arts.
Botany hidden: The Hebrews knew this plant under the name Jabora. It is part of the composition of the ointment of witches coven to watch. The root is a powerful condenser of astral forces. The Chinese wizards employ this plant, they call Gig-Seng, to cause madness or cause terrible suffering. To this must harvest the plant under certain astrological influence-cal and manipulate it according to a rite evil. The following data were extracted from the Theosophical Glossary of H. P. Blavatsky: The root of this plant has human form. In the occult is used by black magicians for various purposes and some wicked occultic "left-handed" homunculi do with it. According belief vulgar, launches screams when pulled from the earth. Since the earliest times has been the magic plant par excellence. Its roots stem and apparently did not have his head sprouting large leaves like a giant strand of hair. Those found in Spain, Italy, Asia Minor and Syria have little resemblance to the man, but the islands of Candia and Caramania, near the city of Adan, have a human form that haunts and are apreciadíssimas as amulets. Carry-on also women under the guise of charm against sterility and various other purposes. They are especially effective in Black Magic. The ancient Germans worshiped as gods Penates a misshapen idols made from the root of Mandrake where alrunes your name, derived from the German term Alraune (mandrakes). Those who had one of these figures considered themselves happy, because they constantly watched over the house and its residents. Also spoken with figurines, vaticinavam the future, emitting certain sounds or words. The possessor of a Mandrake obtained, moreover, by his influence, bulky goods and wealth. 's Dictionnaire Infernal translate the following, Collin de Plancy: "Mandrakes: Demons relatives. Appear in the form of little men without beards and matted hair. Former wonderful virtues ascribed to the plant called Mandragora, such as to fertilize the infertile women and to attract all sorts of adventures.'s most prodigious of these were the roots that had been sprayed with urine from a hanged man, but could not be uprooted without dying and to prevent this misfortune, flooded the earth around the roots, tied the end of a hemp rope on her neck and the other end of a black dog, which applied a few good blows of whip so that when run, snatch the root. The poor animal died in this operation, meanwhile, the happy mortal who the root had owned a powerful talisman, a priceless treasure, although it could not with everything. " Planet: Saturn. Zodiac sign: Capricorn.

original in portuguese.

MANDRÁGORA (Panax quinquefolium). — Pouco usada em medicina; em compensação, desempenha um papel muito importante nas artes mágicas.
Botânica oculta: Os hebreus conheciam esta planta sob o nome de Jabora. Faz parte da composição do unguento dos bruxos para assistir ao Conciliábulo. A raiz é um poderoso condensador das forças astrais. Os bruxos chineses empregam esta planta, que chamam de Gig-Seng, para provocar a loucura ou causar terríveis sofrimentos. Para isto devem colher a planta sob determinada influência astroló-gica e manipulá-la segundo um rito maléfico. Os seguintes dados foram extraídos do Glossário Teosófico de H. P. Blavatsky: A raiz desta planta tem forma humana. Em ocultismo é utilizada pelos magos negros para vários fins perversos e alguns ocultistas "com a mão esquerda" fazem homúnculos com ela. Segundo crença vulgar, lança gritos quando é arrancada da terra. Desde os tempos mais remotos tem sido a planta mágica por excelência. Suas raízes aparentemente não têm talo e de sua cabeça brotam grandes folhas como uma gigantesca madeixa de cabelos. As que se encontram na Espanha, Itália, Ásia Menor ou Síria pouca semelhança apresentam com o homem; mas, nas ilhas de Cândia e Caramânia, perto da cidade de Adan, têm uma forma humana que assombra e são apreciadíssimas como amuletos. Carregam-na também as mulheres à guisa de amuleto contra a esterilidade e outros fins diversos. São especialmente eficazes na Magia Negra. Os antigos germanos veneravam como deuses penates uns ídolos disformes fabricados com a raiz da Mandrágora donde o seu nome de alrunes, derivado do termo alemão Alraune (Mandrágoras). Aqueles que possuíam uma de tais figuras consideravam-se felizes, visto que elas velavam constantemente pela casa e seus moradores. Igualmente, com ditas figurinhas, vaticinavam o futuro, emitindo certos sons ou palavras. O possuidor duma Mandrágora obtinha, além disto, por sua influência, vultosos bens e riquezas. Do Dictionnaire Infernal traduzimos o seguinte, de Collin de Plancy: "Mandrágoras: Demônios familiares. Aparecem sob a forma de homens pequeninos, sem barba e com os cabelos emaranhados. Os antigos atribuíam maravilhosas virtudes à planta chamada Mandrágora, tais como a de fecundar as mulheres estéreis e a de atrair toda sorte de venturas. As mais prodigiosas destas raízes eram as que tinham sido borrifadas com a urina de um enforcado, mas não podiam ser arrancadas sem morrer e, para evitar esta desgraça, inundavam a terra ao redor da raiz, atavam a ponta de uma corda de cânhamo nela e a outra ponta no pescoço dum cachorro preto, no qual aplicavam uns bons golpes de látego para que, ao fugir, arrancasse a raiz. O pobre animal morria nesta operação; enquanto isto, o feliz mortal que possuía a raiz era dono de um poderoso talismã, um tesouro inestimável, embora com isto não conseguisse tudo". Planeta: Saturno. Signo zodiacal: Capricórnio.