PDA

View Full Version : the poop of just born babies

alfdib
08-24-2012, 02:28 PM
All of you probably knows that one path in alchemy is to make the stone from human fluids.
Today I brought my newborn baby to the pediatrician. The doctor said that the poop of babies eating only mother milk have their poop yellow, " like the color of gold", he said expressly in this way.
He's an old doctor and this phrase put me at once on the alchemical thinking....
May be try to use this Prima Materia for the alchemical work?

Andro
08-24-2012, 02:51 PM
For poop, read the works of Jugel (a.k.a. 'Tugel') in the R.A.M.S. collection. He calls it 'The Path of Zoroaster', if memory serves me right...

It's an exquisitely stinky Path :)

Ilos
08-24-2012, 06:29 PM
It's an exquisitely stinky Path :)
Lol,
At least Is it worth it..? Im asking myself if babies poop works why not hrown ups to than, for instance your grandmas poop :)

Nibiru
08-25-2012, 01:03 AM
Am I the only one that thinks that it's funny that laughing gas(nitrous oxide) can be distilled from bullshit??

Nitrous oxide is most commonly prepared by careful heating of ammonium nitrate, which decomposes into nitrous oxide and water vapor.
from here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide

alfdib
08-25-2012, 10:00 AM
the difference is that Babies are full of life energy ( that alchemical thing that we try to concentrate in our opera and fix in the salt). Moreover this life energy is of pure vibration.
Grandma poop is mostly "capuut mortum"... very little life energy to work over.

:-)

alfdib
08-25-2012, 10:01 AM
is it useful for alchemy N2O?
didn't know that...
where?

Nibiru
08-25-2012, 03:25 PM
^^ I'm sorry but I'm not certain, I was trying to make a joke. The nitrous oxide would have to be distilled from the ammonium nitrate that can be extracted from feces, and nitrate salts do have a use for alchemy..

I was also wondering if anyone has ever considered that feces is similar to a coal that can be extracted from the mine of man? They both seem to be Saturn-type of matters, or putrefied life energy..

horticult
08-27-2012, 02:31 PM
read g. meyrink

btw old & young feeded on the same do not have the same vitality, so it is somewhere elsewhere.

imho the shit must contain some residue energy/spirit, but how to catch it?

solomon levi
08-27-2012, 02:43 PM
One would think the body would extract the valuables from the poop
before excreting it; then the poop would be void of it, a magnet to it, perhaps.

alfdib
08-27-2012, 10:43 PM
read g. meyrink

btw old & young feeded on the same do not have the same vitality, so it is somewhere elsewhere.

imho the shit must contain some residue energy/spirit, but how to catch it?
well if it's liquid, like in the just born, you can use the same approach of the urine... and of any liquid over which you want to get a alchemical stone....
but I never tried.