PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Goldlion973
08-27-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi there, name is Goldlion... have been on here and other online occult community sites before so am likely recognized under other aliases but anyway, have recently taken to Alchemy up as the main stay of my spiritual practice, finding the course by John Reid helped in making the decision officially and I've invested in the necessary and slightly expensive equipment for the journey. Dabbled in it before, was successful but found that what I had and the method used needed an upgrade so here I am... did have some questions, will hopefully post tomorrow while at work.

Many thanks for the add Dev.

Peace
GL

Awani
08-27-2012, 10:57 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

solomon levi
08-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Greetings!

Krisztian
08-28-2012, 12:23 AM
I've invested in the necessary and slightly expensive equipment for the journey.

Know the feeling; I made some rather big purchases also that seemed foolish at the time but turned out well later.

Welcome and enjoy.

Goldlion973
08-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Hey all, thanks for the replies.

@ Krisztian: Have found it can be the same with books, when I first got into the occult I bought all kinds of books basically anything with the title Kabbalah or Secret in the title .lol. Can be odd years later fishing around, striking on gold bought while in ignorance. Truly is a case of the fool and his journey.

Andro
08-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Hi there, name is Goldlion...

Hello, and welcome from me, too.

Dabbled in it before, was successful

Looking forward to read about your successes...

GL

Just to let you know, the initials GL are already sort of 'taken' by another forum member (Green Lion (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?6-Green-Lion)), because he is very often referenced (in many posts) by these exact initials...

So it may create some confusion... Just saying :)

Awani
08-28-2012, 09:38 PM
Just to let you know, the initials GL are already sort of 'taken' by another forum member (Green Lion (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?6-Green-Lion)), because he is very often referenced (in many posts) by these exact initials...

I was going to say the same thing but for some reason I didn't:)

Salazius
09-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Welcome ! :)