PDA

View Full Version : Fixing products....

Goldlion973
08-29-2012, 09:01 PM
Mark Stavish in is book on Alchemy gives first the opinion, that products made with plants do not last long within our systems as human beings... then gives a solution, fixing the product made with ones own blood.

Page 143, the process is to obtain a drop of bloodmix with distilled water, dilute a drop further with more distilled water, twice more and then use in a product of choice, 'enhancing the accumulative quality" of said product.

What's the forums opinion on this?

Apologies if this has been posted before, is a tough one to search for.

Peace
GLIII

Kiorionis
08-31-2012, 01:57 AM
I can't speak for the forum, but my opinion is that by adding blood to a plant product one establishes a sympathetic relationship between the two.

Blood is the carrier of our Life; Life is accumulated and concentrated into the blood from the macrocosm. The quality and quantity depends on how purely and how efficiently a man is able to accumulate and concentrate Life into blood. I for one get all my energy from eating food, a form which is not so pure and not so efficiently broken down. Taoist immortals live on something much more divine.

By 'fixing' the plant product with blood not only is the total Life energy increased, but the path of the product has been changed and directed towards the blood. At least, from my perspective.

08-31-2012, 04:07 AM
It is a heterogeneous mixture.
Like putting water and gasoline together then putting it in your car.

Plants do not last long in the human body because they are combustible.
The metabolism is literally a fire. As oxidation makes rust.
As putrification is oxidization in the plant world.
The body gets its "life force" through oxidization.
Life is in the blood. For you breath in oxygen. And you breath out co2. Co2 is oxidized oxygen. The body captures the energy released during oxidization.

You are what you eat.
You eat combustibles.
Eat an incombustible substance that your body can assimilate. That would be interesting.