PDA

View Full Version : Hermetic counter-culture between 1980 and 1999

zoas23
08-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Hi!

I am creating an archive in Spanish about something that can be called the "hermetic counter-culture of the 80's and the 90's" (oh well, I have invented that name, but it is quite accurate... at least the most accurate way I could find to describe the whole thing).

The archive is here:
http://salonarcano.com.ar/contenidos/literatura/contraculturas/index.html

(it's all in Spanish, thus it is incredibly not useful for most people here).

I am trying to find material that is similar to that which used to be published by:
-The Church of the SubGenius
-The Association of Autonomous Astronauts
-The Neoist Alliance
-Luther Blissett / Monty Cantsin / Karen Elliot
-Thee Temple Ov Psychick Youth
-The London Psychogeographical Association

Oh..... those are just examples of what I am talking about, but I mostly anything is valuable (indeed, things that were not written by the organizations/etc mentioned above is even more useful than what was published by them.... because their material is easier to locate).

In short: any kind of material created between 1980 and 1999 that is related to that very special counter-culture that was a bit hermetic, a bit punk, a bit situationist, a bit serius, a bit tongue-in-cheek, a bit Dadá, a bit surreal, very DIY, etc...

Maybe what I am writing makes you remember of something you have and you can scan... or maybe you remember something that existed during those years and it's somewhere on the internet and you can locate it.... etc.
I already have a lot of material, but I am trying to have a lot of diversity, that's why I am asking.