PDA

View Full Version : A Soldier's Observations

Seth-Ra
09-15-2012, 05:12 AM
I told a few friends I'd make this post, and share my experience thus far.
It's rather a mix of things, really... Some good, tons of bad... Etc.

I'll start first with Basic Training:

For starters, I kept noticing subtle "signs" to me which I interpreted as both good and bad signs. For instance, as soon as I got to the base, I noticed there is a shit ton of ravens/crows - instantly giving a "death-vibe", or "bad omen" feeling. ;) I laughed that off though.
*I recall Simba doing similar in the elephant graveyard... for all you Disney fans. :) *

So, I got to Basic and was placed into a platoon, one of four for our company. I got placed in 2nd Platoon (ironic - ima Gemini) and my Roster number was 211. (it started at 201, so it's like being number 11 lol). Our platoon was known as the "Mad Dawgs" (I love wolves - close enough) and, here was the kicker, our colors were black, white, and red. :cool:
Needless to say I was sure I belonged when I seen all that. Lol
Right from the start I had an easy time making friends/acquaintances etc and many of them began confiding in me and I started helping them with various problems - from spiritual to mental/emotional, and the occasional physical diagnosis ("Hell yeah that's infected - go to sick-call!" lol ;) )
The majority of my Basic Training was pretty fun for me.... Until it was almost done.

After spending months with these people, their sorrows began to wear on me. I tend to only look people in the eye for a second or so, make the connection, then break contact so it doesn't linger to long, or get to deep.. I can see into them, and I have always had an affinity for seeing shadow. Day in, and day out, non-stop around the clock for 3 months (and still counting), I see people that are deeply hurting, due to past pain, pressent pain, and anticipated future pain. They go to great lengths of moral depravity in order to mend or ignore their own pain, but their eyes and aura tells all - and I can't help but read/experience it... It's bothersome.

As to be expected also, not everyone wants a cure for their pain - so, energy wise, it's like I'm being forced to breath in second-hand smoke or something, constantly. Damn humans can't and won't be fixed... Rebellious to their own bitter end. Nevertheless, doesn't make them bad people - ive made a few close and really good friends, who are not as bad as the rest - but the majority... And I don't just mean my fellow "Battle-buddies" either, but the cadre and other higher ups - you can tell these people are miserable mother fuckers, but they keep on that road.

Due to these sorts of weights on me, I changed a bit - not badly though. Simply lost my appetite for battle, or atleast the battles they trained me for. Meaningless, futile, without greater purpose - a waste. I told a guy earlier this evening; "They all happily run out like pawns to the slaughter. It's sad, funny as hell, but epically sad and futile also."
So yeah - some could say I mellowed. I'd still destroy someone beyond repair should I be given cause to - but I guess that's the trick: I need a proper cause, and it ain't here. :(
Whatever good they promise... Isn't worth it. Tis like sellin out to Babylon or something. Infact I've been referring to this place as Babylon for about a month or more now. Lol

I do not regret my decision for coming here, as I gained what I was supposed to: knowledge, experience, money and most importantly; proper perspective. I feel I'm being called out of this cesspool. With the clear understanding that, I can handle it, but that I no longer should as it will start trying to do more harm than good.

So, I now am in AIT (Advanced Individual Training) and I am working on my plan of Exit (legally and properly), but for the moment sticking around to make some more money for my next adventure.
(Which appears to be a trip to Ireland, and from there, New Zealand, where I will get a job and stay for a while.)

So, to sum it up, I'll link a song and video that my oldest friend sent me when I told him my feelings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyXeMC9MJY8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aside from that, I am well, and keeping my eyes of the Gold (Philosophical), and with the Evening Star as my Guide, and the Moon providing my Light, I will soon get to sail on, to the divine Sun of my next adventure. :cool:

Oh, and uh... There is some weird, subtle shit I've noticed with this Base (and I believe it holds for them all).
Any sort of magick is... Blocked/dampened - its hard, damn near impossible, to project (will/energy). And me and some others notice unseen things making noises at night... The sound of no-hand hitting a wall-locker, or footsteps only a few feet away a but no one there...
Not to mention I've been sick here atleast 3 times, not counting muscle and bone damage. I've
Only been sick once in the past 7-8 years (and that was due to aluminum salts fucking up my internal alchemy), but since I've been here, it's been one illness or injury after another - something here surpresses the work of an Artist...I can't tell how, or even what.
Conspiracy maybe... A deep one...

*shrugs* dunno. But that's the short of it all.

~Seth-Ra

Andro
09-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Thank you so much for sharing all this publicly. Much appreciated.

Due to these sorts of weights on me, I changed a bit - not badly though. Simply lost my appetite for battle, or at least the battles they trained me for.
Meaningless, futile, without greater purpose - a waste. I told a guy earlier this evening; "They all happily run out like pawns to the slaughter. It's sad, funny as hell, but epically sad and futile also."
So yeah - some could say I mellowed. I'd still destroy someone beyond repair should I be given cause to - but I guess that's the trick: I need a proper cause, and it ain't here. :(
Whatever good they promise... Isn't worth it. Tis like selling out to Babylon or something. In fact I've been referring to this place as Babylon for about a month or more now. Lol

This is the part that spoke the most to me.

Indeed, Babylon can not provide you with a just and genuine cause, with its manufactured substitutes...

Meanwhile, hang in there, Daniel :)

(In case you may need to talk or whatever, I'm just a skype call away.)

09-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Babylon has its magic too. Remember that.
Its a two way street.
Eventually you notice, either it is just the past heavily trickling forward. Or that someone knows what their doing.
Ravens. What state are you in by chance?
Remember! No matter what people think! It is how they feel that determine their condition.
a man who feels invincible in battle, will act without fear. But it is the feeling that makes a man.thoughts are just byproducts of feelings. Lol. "Personal opinion"

Seth-Ra
09-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Thank you so much for sharing all this publicaly. Much appreciated

Indeed, Babylon can not provide you with a just and genuine cause, with its manufactured substitutes...

Meanwhile, hang in there, Daniel :)

(In case you may need to talk or whatever, I'm just a skype call away.)

Not a problem. :)
Lol and you know I'll hang in here until the proper time.
I'll be skyping you soon my friend. :)

Babylon has its magic too. Remember that.
Its a two way street.
Eventually you notice, either it is just the past heavily trickling forward. Or that someone knows what their doing.
Ravens. What state are you in by chance?
Remember! No matter what people think! It is how they feel that determine their condition.
a man who feels invincible in battle, will act without fear. But it is the feeling that makes a man.thoughts are just byproducts of feelings. Lol. "Personal opinion"

I'm in Georgia currently, Ft. Benning. Yes, Babylon had its magick, but this new Babylon, The Great, is merely an illusionist, a deciever, poisoning all with its corrupted wine as it continues it's abominations. I've watched as my friends from Basic have slowly changed in just this amount of time. It's a cancer, a poison - immunity only lasts so long before it begins to wear someone down - of they recognize it, they'll leave it and cleanse themselves. If they don't... there are many kids of zombies, many kids of living-dead.

Feelings are subjective to information; for instance, a person isn't upset with their spouce until they learn that they cheated on them. A person is upset and mournful over the death of a loved one, unless they see that the loved one is in a better place.
As I tell my family - "If only you'd seen what I've seen, then you'd understand."
;)

~Seth-Ra

Krisztian
09-15-2012, 04:09 PM
I told a few friends I'd make this post, and share my experience thus far.
It's rather a mix of things, really... Some good, tons of bad... Etc.

I'm glad you shared.

I noticed there is a shit ton of ravens/crows - instantly giving a "death-vibe", or "bad omen" feeling. ;)

The First Nations here in Canada also believe that those black ravens are souls of the deceased. I have found them intriguing, and have taken good amount of photos of them, they grow very large here in Canada.

Bad omen? That's a rather interesting observation. I see them 'hang around' in space and time where there're traumatized people mostly. They seem to be attracted to that 'energy'.

(Which appears to be a trip to Ireland, and from there, New Zealand, where I will get a job and stay for a while.)

New Zealand is a blessed land. It's the mirror image of where I currently relocated to. It's one of the safe spots on this Earth. Safe I mean where you can freely explore.

Something might present itself to you Seth-Ra?

Oh, and uh... There is some weird, subtle shit I've noticed with this Base (and I believe it holds for them all).
Any sort of magick is... Blocked/dampened - its hard, damn near impossible, to project (will/energy). And me and some others notice unseen things making noises at night... The sound of no-hand hitting a wall-locker, or footsteps only a few feet away a but no one there...
Not to mention I've been sick here atleast 3 times, not counting muscle and bone damage. I've
Only been sick once in the past 7-8 years (and that was due to aluminum salts fucking up my internal alchemy), but since I've been here, it's been one illness or injury after another - something here surpresses the work of an Artist...I can't tell how, or even what.
Conspiracy maybe... A deep one..a

This is strictly my observation, so take it or leave it, various spaces, time, geographical locations, etc. are guarded from the Other Side. They sort of shield off areas. It became very noticeable when I moved out of big city, and explored 'untouched' areas on the Planet. The control of one nation over another is just a chess board game for show. The real 'control' is subtle, psychic and rather if I may say sophisticated!

There's a certain field around places of large population. Various structures (i.e., cement towers, circular yards in city centers, etc.) facilitate the transfer of the energy this field 'pull out'.

09-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Feeling are subjective. As they cannot be perceived with the eyes.
almost everything is subjective to something.
Feelings being subject to the world,makes it a receiver.

Yet your feelings can be subject to someone else's.
If you can take hold of feelings. Like a handle. You can then control the radiation you give off in form of feeling. Others will be subject to your feelings. An through induction you can change peoples feelings. Easyer said than do. For you must truly feel that which you are trying to radiate.otherwise its pretending. And people can sense this.

Babylon still has its tricks. Very dangerouse when gone unseen. That is how one becomes poisoned. " I ate the food for I did not see that it was poison"
just some ramblings from me.

Nibiru
09-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Hello :)

I'm glad to hear that you're doing ok, as well as your new broadening of perspective. It doesn't take long residing within the 'belly of the beast' before one realizes that they are slowly being digested. I too have noticed a dampening of personal energies in or around certain State ran/owned facilities. I believe that they don't merely attempt to control our minds and bodies, but also our power and spirit. I wouldn't be surprised if some or all of these facilities are being built in a way to be more suitable for serving that purpose.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your journey!! I wish you the best, and hope you will see a safe and easy return from Babylon..

-Peace

Seth-Ra
09-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Krisztian,

I've heard that about the ravens before - and I know what ya mean about them gettin rather large - these have surprised me by their size...
I've also heard a lot of good about NZ, mostly from my beloved friend who lives there. I look forward to heading there, and definitely exploring its natural energies - especially with its volcanic and tectonic plate-energy buzzing beneath the ground... :cool:
_______

Avaar,

Yes, very true. Radiating my own light is all that keeps me in the best of company - a sort of like attracts like concept - birds of a feather, and all that, or birds of a similar feather. Lol
The problem comes when so many opposing/contrary/opposite energies are constantly weighing on your energy. It takes a lot for an individual to maintain self-light when the darkness of several hundred are influencing literally 24/7. Tis a special miracle I'm doing as well as I am, no doubt due to my relationship with Spirit and my long-range connection/meditation with my Stone back home at the center of my Lab-altar-array. :)
______

Nibiru,
Indeed I do believe they are designing these places with such intent - tis what I was hinting at with the "conspiracy" idea. The "block" feels like its a conscious one, purposefully halting and absorbing any energy sent out (and to a lesser extent, energy pulled in also - it seems more "slowed" than stopped/absorbed though... Feed just enough to keep them/us alive...).
I don't know if it's due to geometry of the base or if there is some sorta physical "anchor" set up within it designed for such... There's really no telling. But it is definitely the Belly of the Beast, and I long to rip out of it.

I shall indeed keep y'all posted - not sure much is gonna happen different than now, it's mostly a thing of surviving and milking some escape cash out. I wish to leave Egypt/Babylon with as much gold as I can carry, to get me to a promised land. ;)
They can keep their 10-horned idol though. :p

~Seth-Ra

Krisztian
09-15-2012, 05:52 PM
I've also heard a lot of good about NZ, mostly from my beloved friend who lives there. I look forward to heading there, and definitely exploring its natural energies - especially with its volcanic and tectonic plate-energy buzzing beneath the ground.

Good for you. Stay safe. Travel well.

Thanks again for posting, you're kind of the one who can provide us with 'real' experiences other than the manufactured one from Big Brother Media and "News".

Seth-Ra
09-15-2012, 06:41 PM
No worries, I enjoy telling the Truth of things. Only problem is that a lot of this cannot be told - only experienced. Anything I say is only the surface - one has to be here, in these boots, to truly see it all. But I'm conveying it the best I'm able, but the reality is... Darker.

Even now, as I type, I'm at the rec-center playing pool with a few buddies - but its a momentary illusion, with the shadow bubbling beneath the surface. I can feel it, hear it, see, smell and taste it. But it's moments like these I have a partial reprieve from having to look at it... Tis moments like this that make the good memories of this experience, even in the face of such unspeakable shadows.

Light prevails, Ra will rise, if we can just hold on till the Star of the Dawn shows Himself...

~Seth-Ra

Seeker of Truth
09-15-2012, 07:22 PM
Love, Wisdom and Truth
Three - One

Thank you so much for sharing Seth-Ra, the darkness surrounding you flees from your light. You know.
I wish you all the best always. :-)

Andro
09-15-2012, 09:00 PM
I've just had a Skype exchange with Seth-Ra, regarding a remote shamanic healing session I offered.

I started with 'taking a look' and I also saw some other 'stuff', so I am posting the conversation we just had (with his permission, of course):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S-R: Heya, I actually could use some [remote healing] tonight (it's currently 16:00 here, maybe at about 22:00 or so) for some sinus infection I've got.
I'm going to simultaneously try do some meditative healing also, but as I've said, this place dampens magick, but you may be able to help better, being outside of this place, dunno.
If you feel any negative effects or blocks due to me being here, feel free to tell me and end it, as I don't want any of yall's energies effected by this shit-hole. ;)

A: I have good magical protection, no worries. Not sure if I can do it at 22:00 your time, but I'll do it today/tonight. Just the sinus infection? Anything else significant?

S-R: Just the sinus infection - and maybe some protective barriers if it's no trouble :)

A: Just know that you have a lot of support from some people on AF and I'm sure from other places as well. I'll work on the sinuses and increase your protective shielding.

S-R: Tis appreciated my friend.

A: Listen, I just took a shamanic look at you... You gotta get out of there!

S-R: I agree. Lol please elaborate.

A: That place is HURTING you severely on multiple levels. Your entire system is in chaos. Balance/internal fluids impaired, lymph system less effective (weakened immune system). Brain hemispheres out of sync.

S-R: I totally agree. Lol

A: Also, something poisonous in what they are feeding you. Don't know what it is, but it's affecting everybody.

S-R: Agreed. DFAC food is shit.

A: I see it as dark clouds in your digestive system and blood. It's done on purpose. You are being poisoned on multiple levels, and so is everyone else BTW.
I also see lots of wiring underground. That can disrupt psychic energy. And one of your commanding officers is trained in some dark arts.

S-R: I thought it may be something under the ground - it felt "below" me... You say it's wiring - I'm trying to find what it's connected to - where the focal point is... The root, but it feels like a rune-anchor somewhere, but I don't know...

A: I just see a huge web of wiring underground. Can't see a focal point yet. My guess is it leads off-base.

S-R: Yeah... I wonder if it's steering and tapping into the planet's energy network as well... Yeah it could be off base - I assume this base, and others are only an extension of the focal point...

A: Also check for hidden speakers in the environment, or check if you can distinguish a subtle background noise. If you find it, try to cancel it out. Anyway, that's what I'm seeing for now. I'll do some sinus & protective work a bit later.

S-R: There is a large speaker system I know of, they play the bugle calls and such throughout the days off of them. I don't know where they are. If not for the compass built into my watch, I wouldn't know what direction was which - I can't even see the planet's energy when I look at the ground, or my natural sense of "knowing"... I've never been so "cut off" as I am here, tis part of my loathing of it. I think you should tell what you see on the forum also - further elaborating on the hidden shadows of this place... I have nothing to conceal, and I fully agree. I knew they gave us stuff in our food to suppress specific stuff. Perhaps why I over-looked whatever else they may have slipped in... Or it could be the food itself - "dark growing" of it... I'm sure they get it all from their own farming and companies etc...

A: OK, I'll post the conversation with a bit of discernment and do some healing work later. You'll feel better tomorrow morning, but the moment I started the "remote viewing" I sensed this real urgency for you to get out of there.

S-R: I figured ya might. Lol. Again, I appreciate it my friend. :)

A: OK, till next time. You will feel better, but the greater relief will come when you leave that place.

S-R: I agree. I must suffer a little longer, then I will leave this Black stage, and enter the bliss of the White. :)

A: OK. The sooner the better - yet all in its due time :)

Awani
09-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the report!

For some reason this quote from The Shawshank Redemption popped into my mind:

"...who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side."

So no chance you'll get stationed somewhere, like Iraq?

:cool:

Seth-Ra
09-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Rofl! Dev, that is like the perfect quote. :D

Nah, I'm gonna be leaving soon. I'll be out by December most likely. Possibly sooner, but I have to try and hold out for some cash for my next journey.

I think I'll try to avoid, rather than steer into, desert-shit-holes. (no offense to those places - but as I said, lost my appetite for meaningless battle, and the politics that govern them. ;) ).

Also, Androgynous performed a healing/protecting session while I slept - I woke up with my sinuses beginning to clear up and I can feel the protective adjustments he made. I highly recommend his services in this regard. :)

I have ruck-marched 10 miles, up and down hill, in the dark. I'm sure I can crawl a few more miles in this shit, to reach Venus and her ocean. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Seth-Ra
10-08-2012, 08:03 AM
A brief update on myself:

I was fortunate enough to come home for the 4-day weekend, get some things i had ordered, including a very particular and powerful katana.
I am facing an internal battle, a dilemma of soul, heart, and mind. Everyone is aware of my beliefs, and most are familiar with my work and words in regards to the Art and Philosophy.

My dilemma is that it seems as if my heart/soul is crying out for me to end the madness and walk away from the path ive been put on. But, all other signs are telling me to stay, and part of my being is also. As the saying goes, "If you're going through Hell, keep going."

This dual sided, internal struggle is then splitting my already-Gemini mind right down the middle. lol Cause thats what i needed. :p ;)
I keep searching for what i should do. Meditate, pray, while ive been home take a bit of my Stone, etc. and i feel it all helping and healing, connecting and guiding - but its adding to the conflict. Then today i came across this:

Submit to every human authority because of the Lord, whether to the Emperor as the supreme authority or to governors as those sent out by him to punish those who do what is evil and to praise those who do what is good. For it is God’s will that you silence the ignorance of foolish people by doing good. As God’s slaves, live as free people, but don’t use your freedom as a way to conceal evil. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the Emperor.

1st Peter 2:13-17 (HCSB version)

Couldnt help but grit my teeth at that, and yet, the other half of me fully agrees. *sigh* Then there is a matter of options assuming i were to leave. Its beginning to look like im not done crawling through the shit, even if i wanna be. Perhaps its for my own good, my own transmutation - the solve typically sucks, but is worth it in the end. Typically....

A sword does not discriminate between what it cuts, nor a bullet what it penetrates. But then, im the sword's heart, which swings it in proper direction, giving it Just Cause. There is a tremendous weight on me. My Stone, my Art, and my God all tell me one thing, while my personal heart, in accordance with my God, Art and Stone, tells me another.

Should i remain quiet at times, do not think ill of me. Continue sending your prayers/energies/blessings, as i unravel my own micro- macro-relation to All, to find where i belong.

Will continue to keep all of you, my brethren, posted as to what happens.

~Seth-Ra / Jessie 剣心

Ghislain
10-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Seth

I feel your dilemma. You have embarked on a path and need to find the exit. There are only two, one at the end of this particular path you have embarked upon and one at the beginning where you entered this path.

You have to search your soul to find the reason you embarked on the path to begin with and ask yourself if that reason still gels ok with your present convictions. If the answer is yes then continue to the end, if no then turn around and exit where you started somewhat the wiser for the experience.

Both of these directions will leave you somewhat thwarted because to continue will take you through unknown territories, but so will the journey back as what you have seen in one direction will take on a different vista in another direction of that same path already trodden and so the path back will not be as familiar as you might expect. You may come to forks in that path not observed on the way out and these could lead you a merry dance.

I was in a similar situation when I joined the forces; walk to the end of the path or turn back? I walked to the end...however there was little, if any, active service at the time and my path was quite easy. Just as I found the exit and left there was a landslide on the path (The Falklands incident) I wasn't called (or tempted) back...I still wonder if I could have coped walking that rougher path, I may have been caught in that landslide and never returned...I guess I will never know.

You are always going to wonder what would have happened if you took the other choice...I am glad of my decision to walk to the end of the path, but as I say mine was smoothed with peace.

I believe only you can find your answers, but I will meditate on you walking this path, cast the I-Ching
and post the results here...don’t shoot the messenger :)

Ghislain

Ghislain
10-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Seth

While meditating I envisioned you walking this path, but what was unexpected was to see you
walking it with a horse.

The relationship between you and the horse was odd because instead of being the master of this
horse you took on the roll of friend, but your understanding of each other was blurred and so things
did not always go as well as they could, he would buck you off in fun, but you would see it as
aggression. You would rub his head endearingly as one would a cute child and he would see this as a
playful challenge...lol I don’t know if this means anything to you...the thing is that inside you are
both friends and everything you do is in friendship, but because of your differences you both have
your moments of doubting the other’s reason; also I felt that in a crunch you would both stop the
play and get on with what you both do best, both relying on each other. At a point where I tried
to envision you turning back on your path I noticed that the path was too narrow for the horse to
turn and thus you would have to part company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The I-Ching ( http://brianbrownewalker.com/i-ching/)

(readings taken from the book I always use and so this may differ if read from another source)

43 Kuai / Breakthrough (Resoluteness)

http://genius.toucansurf.com/Reading%20for%20Seth/Jessie's%20Reading.jpg

A Breakthrough. Do not be drawn back into bad habbits.

The arrival of the hexagram Kuai indicates a long awaited change is at hand. A difficulty that has
oppressed you over a long period is now about to dissolve. It is important to respond in the proper
way.

There is a temptation on obtaining relief to fall into the traps of the ego: pride at having dispersed
the trouble, self righteousness about having triumphed through correctness, anger at one who we
think was the source of the problem, or a desire to remain free of all difficulty in the future. None of
these responses is appropriate to the situation at hand.

What is needed now is a resoluteness: a firm commitment to continuing the battle for good and to
the self examination that makes all good things possible. This is not a time to lapse back into
negative mental habits and enjoy the “vacation” provided by the breakthrough. Do not rest on your
laurels, but push forward, deepening your inner strength and your resistance to the influence of
inferiors, both in yourself and others. Strengthen those around you by setting an example of self
improvement and self correction. Great progress and good fortune are available now to one who
makes proper use of the opening.

Changing lines

Third Line

The situation attempts to provoke you to act. Do not be drawn in. Do nothing until a quiet sense of
truth is established.

Sixth Line

The situation seems resolved but may not be. Only a steady devotion to correct behaviour brings the
desired completion.

Second Hexagram

This further illuminates the instruction of the first

10 Lü / Treading (Conduct)

http://genius.toucansurf.com/Reading%20for%20Seth/Jessie's%20Changing%20Lines.jpg

Lasting progress is won through quiet self-dicipline

This hexagram outlines the foundation of proper conduct within ourselves, with those with whom
we may have conflict, and within the larger society. It serves to reminds us that no genuine gains
can be made unless we are rooted firmly in the principles of the Sage.

An image often associated with this hexagram is that of treading on the tail of a tiger. The “tiger”
may be some strong or malevolent force in your own personality, or it may be a particularly volatile
individual or situation with which you have to deal. In either case the advice of the I-Ching is
the same: one avoids the bite of a tiger by treading carefully. To tread carefully means that we
remain steadfastly innocent and conscientious in our thoughts and actions.

It is inevitable that people will display varying levels of spiritual understanding. It is not our duty to
condemn others, but to go on developing ourselves. Do not imagine that you can hasten your
progress through aggressive action now. Power that is sought and wielded pridefully has a way of
evaporating when you need it most, thus exacerbating your difficulties. The only lasting influence is
that which arises naturally from a course of steady self-development.

In the end, it is our inner worth that determines the outer conditions of our lives. Those who resolve
to persevere in humility, sincerity, and gentleness can tread anywhere – even on the tail of a tiger –
and meet with success.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this means something to you Seth and I wish you all the best with whatever decision you
make.

Ghislain

P.S. If you look at the table of hexagrams for the I-Ching you will notice that both the hexagrams for
your reading were at the extreme opposites of the table from each other. I believe this indicates the two
ends of the path you are travelling.

http://www.geomancy.net/resources/iching.gif

Seth-Ra
10-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Wow... The meditation-vision you described gave me chills...

I know the "horse" - I have a very very dear friend whom I love deeply, and she loves horses about like how I love wolves.
I recently made the proposal that I would change our plans to the extent that I would walk through hell for us, if she'd stand with me and help clean the blood from my hands. I just made that proposal last night, and am waiting for the response. (There is a bit of a time-delay in our discussions, as there is an ocean that seperates us for the moment.)

If my friend will walk with me, as your vision showed, then I will certainly not shoot the messenger. ;)

Thank you for your help, it's appreciated, and lightens my heart a bit today, as I have to go back to Ft. Benning today...

~Seth-Ra / Jessie 剣心

10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Mind and your heart are split. To bring them into one. Make a choic. Standing at the crossroads,we must choose a direction. And don't look back. But! Remember the feeling. It is the support of your entire being. A dying man who feels vivified dosnt lay in bed. A healthy man who feels like he is dying,will lay down even if their is no bed. Feeling is a key. And a hard one to grasp with the mind for it is perceivably seperate from "mind". Feel lucky! Feel good! And you shall be :) thank you.

Awani
10-09-2012, 02:27 PM
The quote about Fear God is, imho, ridicilous. You are part of, or you ARE, God so why fear yourself? There is nothing to fear apart from the magnitude of the cosmos which can seem daunting. Although it is nothing to be afraid of it, but it can be unsettling.

If you disagree and agree at the same time well in this case I think it is the idiot part of you that is agreeing (we all carry a fool), so don't pay any attention to him.

Seth-Ra
10-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Well, to me the "fear of God" is the equivalent of respecting God, just as I don't get whacked out of my head on booze cause I fear/respect my abilities of destroying the human body, and I'd rather be in control of such. Likewise, fear/respect God the whole for what He/she/it can do to you and others because of you.
Afterall, when I'm in control, I'm more than likely to be outrageously merciful, but should I lose control, there is only pure unadulterated, lethal, wrath. Since I'm made in the image - I see God as being the same, or similar. I don't particularly take issue with that part of it, so much as the "Human Authority" aspect. >.>

I have less than two weeks to come to a finalized conclusion and begin the ball rolling again, to press on through it, or to cut a new road. For now, I've got my camp on this road, and I'm looking ino my fire and the sky, for answers and resolve.

~Seth-Ra / Jessie 剣心

Awani
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
I get you, I just don't see fear in this way. Respect out of knowledge (or logic) or love, not fear.

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed." - Buddha

Nibiru
10-10-2012, 11:10 PM
Hello Seth-Ra, it's good to see that you're still 'hanging' in there! ;)

A sword does not discriminate between what it cuts, nor a bullet what it penetrates. But then, im the sword's heart, which swings it in proper direction, giving it Just Cause. There is a tremendous weight on me. My Stone, my Art, and my God all tell me one thing, while my personal heart, in accordance with my God, Art and Stone, tells me another.

If by "personal heart" you mean the way you think in comparison to what you feel, then my advice would be to listen to the latter. Though you should keep in mind :) that this is only my opinion, I do not want to preach..

To quote myself from the "Poetry" thread:

Anything's possible when you free your mind,
Look to the future or turn back the hands of time.
Reverse the wrongs you've done and you may find,
Karma's a reality so try to be kind.
-LOVE ALL LIFE-
Between right and wrong exists a fine line,
But when your path is righteous, you'll feel it inside.
To be untrue to yourself is the worse kind of crime,
Or give in to the 'evil' if you feel that I'm lying.
Now who's responsible to comfort the crying,
Do they call it a death-bed because dreaming's like dying??

You have my best wishes my friend :)

Seth-Ra
10-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Dev: I don't disagree with what you're saying, tis just a matter of perspective. For me it's not fear in the sense most think the word to be. ;) it's all good.

Nibiru: I agree, and no worries about preaching. Lol I am more inclined to follow the heart rater than my mind in this regard. Afterall, in order to surpass the present state of humanness, one must cease thinking like a human. ;)
To feel and think beyond the mundane, that is what the soul-heart does, the inner/higher-self. :)

Thank you both for your input. :)

~Seth-Ra / Jessie 剣心

Seth-Ra
11-27-2012, 11:36 AM
Update:

Today I leave for the RHU (Return Home Unit) and I'll be there for a few days to a week, depending. They take my phone, so I will be unavailable while there, but after that, I'm back home, and free from the Shadow that is the polarity of this org/gov.
Then after a small break, will be off to find a polarity that better resonates with me in the professional sphere. :)

So much has been learned, dealt with, and taught - to myself and others. It's been the most fun I'd never wanna do again. Lol But I'm glad I did. :)
When I get back to my lab, more fun will be birthed - get ready. :D

~Seth-Ra / Jessie

Seth-Ra
12-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I. Am. Back. :cool:

My final week was quite... interesting. Immediately i was labeled as "The Alchemist" by one of the Drill Sergeants, and that quickly caught on. (when he took my phone, he noticed a Flamel Cross array i use as my screen-lock lol, this lead into a discussion of both science and religion, and to me showing him my Flamel Cross pendant i wear, and yeah...)
They then found a wiccan (quite the rarity in such a place, especially since the military doesnt recognize them) and decided that he and i would be in the same bay so that we "would have someone to talk too." lol ;)
Within 2 days, we had our own Arcane Group, consisting of me as the resident Alchemist and general knower-of-everything-magickal and possessing a funny little non-rock-Stone, as well as a second wiccan who was the secondary knower-of-everything-magicakl, the original wiccan who was a "lower level" learner (for lack of a better term), a person who was new to it all but eager to learn and has some own un-realized gifts, a third sorcerer who seemed... retired of sorts (being in our presence seemed to spark his own return to the arts), and someone who has been on the hunt for the Red Lion. It was quite the experience to have so many of us in one space. lol

Alas, the Shadow resumed its attack on me - tried to take my voice, guess it didnt like what all i said, or how much of it i said. But i escaped it, and am recovering, and didnt let it silence me.

I have walked through the valley of the shadow of the Lord of Deception, Destruction, and Death, i have feared no evil, but conquered through Light and Love. My mind, heart, and sword are purified and refined, my Stone continues to act as a catalyst and i feel an ascension fast approaching/manifesting. Things are all good, on the up and up, and soon i will re-ignite the fires of my lab, while i rest from all this. A new journey will begin within the first of 2013, and not a moment before. :)

In any event, i am now back - if any wish to ask about the experience, want details of the Shadow, or just wanna say hi or discuss the Art, feel free to send me a message. :)

~Seth-Ra / Jessie

LostGnosticOccultum
12-06-2012, 03:56 AM
Great to have you back Seth-Ra! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow ^_____^