PDA

View Full Version : Magnetite Water: A Theory Of How It Works

theFool
09-15-2012, 05:57 PM
The "magntite water" concept, introduced by Mr. J Milewski, claims that a bottle of water surrounded by a cylindrical magnetite column, will eventually acquire health promoting properties (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/magneticwater.htm). I think that the effect may be explained by the following reasoning (using concepts of "ormus theory").
First, some prepositions:

1. ormus promotes health
2. ormus can exist in a gas form
3. ormus can be trapped from air with "air traps"
4. ormus is repelled from magnetic fields (the first water traps were built using this idea)

Those claims come from Barry's Carter website and have a lot of experimental background supporting them. I have also verified by observation the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of those claims.

Lets move on. Inside the cylinder of magnetite the magnetic field of earth is diminished. The magnetite acts like a "Faraday cage" for the magnetic field, leaving the earth's magnetic field out of the center. If you understand the concept of Faraday cage, you can understand this too. This is not a "new age" theory, it can be tested easily with a compass.

Now, remember that the "ormus gas" in the air likes to stay away from magnetic field (claim 4). When this area of low magnetic field is provided, it will tend to concentrate there. Hm, we are very close to the explanation now.

Then we put a capped bottle of water in that area. This bottle is immersed in a place where ormus gas has high concentration. The gas, will tend to pass through the glass and get inside the bottle in order to obtain an equilibrium (like osmosis). Ormus gas has been observed to pass through bottle walls by ormus experimentalists (for example a person by the name "Jim", the inventor of ormus traps, has claimed that ormus gas alters the color of silica gel even when the silica gel is well shut inside its original package)

Thus, I claim that the "magnetite device" concentrates the air ormus inside the water. If this is true, it would have some measurable implications because the magnetite water should have similar properties to water from "water traps".

I propose the following experiments:

1. Raise the pH of the magnetite water to pH=1 with HCl. Throw a bit of pure salt in it. It should produce bubbles.
2. Lower the pH of the magnetite water to pH=11. Prepare a concentrated solution of salt (NaCl) in water. Throw some drops of this solution to the first one. You should observe a cloud and precipitation.
3. Attempt to extract an "ormus grease" from magnetite water using ether.

Maybe this theory can be applied to orgone accumulators too. They use iron, right?

Good luck friends, I hope those ideas could help with your experiments in this area.

solomon levi
09-18-2012, 03:56 AM
Thanks for this!

theFool
09-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Glad that you appreciate it. The method of detecting ormus (NaCl + high pH) can probably be applied to trap water too.

Salazius
09-18-2012, 02:18 PM
Well, and if ORMUS comes OUT of the non magnetized place predominantly in the column ... ? :)

theFool
09-18-2012, 09:22 PM
Well, and if ORMUS comes OUT of the non magnetized place predominantly in the column ... ? :)
Then the mangetite water would be depleted of the possible ORMUS content it may had. Hm, do I understand your question right?

Salazius
09-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Hmmm it wasn't really a question more like an hypothesis.

Well, the Polarities are repulsing ORMUS, but ORMUS can come from the non polarized place between the poles.

theFool
09-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Hmmm it wasn't really a question more like an hypothesis.

Well, the Polarities are repulsing ORMUS, but ORMUS can come from the non polarized place between the poles.
I see. But this would mean that the supposed ORMUS is created inside the "non polarized place". The hypothesis I support is more mechanistic/simple. The ORMUS is just a gas that exists in the atmosphere around us. It just likes to concentrate in magnetically "quiet" places.

Another example of what I mean could be this: I magine a bottle in which we create a vacuum. The air around it will try to fill the vacuum. However, the glass walls are not allowing the air molecules to pass in, so the vacuum remains. In time, some small molecules are allowed to pass through the glass pores and thus populate the vacuum inside the bottle; not with air, but with a "small atom gas", separated from the surrounding air. (for example this "small atom gas" could by hydrogen)

solomon levi
09-20-2012, 08:06 PM
What would be the difference between a non-polarized place and a magnetically quiet place?
Aren't they the same?
Has it been established that ormus is repelled by a magnetic field or is it also sometimes attracted?
Is the theory of ormus being a superconductor still sound?
What I understood early on was that superconductors do not allow other fields in their presence,
thus repelling from a magnet, thus trap water devices, etc.
Superconductors also, as I was told, absorb energy non-polar, that is, they don't care if it is
"good" or "bad" energy, it's just energy to a superconductor. So these things sound true.
Can we not have non-polarised ormus gas everywhere?

theFool
09-20-2012, 10:07 PM
What would be the difference between a non-polarized place and a magnetically quiet place?
Aren't they the same?

I think they are the same.

Has it been established that ormus is repelled by a magnetic field or is it also sometimes attracted?
If you point here to the peculiar behavior of ormus dust first attracting to a magnet and then repelling from it, then I don't know what to say. I just suppose air ormus repels from magnets, maybe because it is a superconductor, maybe not. We really don't know much about the science behind. I haven't seen yet any ormus to repel from magnet but according to Barry Carter's pages, the magnetic traps work based on this effect (ormus is repels away from magnets). Maybe the explanation is different, but this hypothesis sounds ok to me for the moment (Occam's razor)

solomon levi
09-21-2012, 10:24 PM
I posted a link probably over a year ago where someone made a repelling ormus from
colloidal gold and it was in a phial that was repelled by a magnet.
I think the link stopped working, which is too bad.