PDA

View Full Version : Art Kunkin Alchemy Revealed

Axismundi000
09-17-2012, 02:15 AM
Just been listening to an old Poke Runyon podcast were Art Kunkin talks about using radiation in Alchemy (for 4 years.) He says he irradiates fruit and other stuff, using uranium ore to help action of mitochondria at cellular level. Has anyone tried this? Is Art still alive?

True Initiate
09-17-2012, 06:46 PM
http://www.alchemyrevealed.com/node/22

He wrote a book about it but he didn't finished it. I like the part where he talks about failed experiments at Paralab.

Krisztian
09-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Just been listening to an old Poke Runyon podcast were Art Kunkin talks about using radiation in Alchemy (for 4 years.) He says he irradiates fruit and other stuff, using uranium ore to help action of mitochondria at cellular level. Has anyone tried this? Is Art still alive?

You know, I was always tempted to explore his 'path of radiation', but didn't. I'm interested to know also whether others' have?

He's quite youthful in appearance. I know for a fact his goal was to live into 200 or 300 years of age.

Axismundi000
09-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Hmm my dad is in his mid-70s. He just got over treatment for cancer. Back to girlfirnds and beer, he looks in slightly better shape then Kunkin so well... I'm sceptical. My understanding of the universal medicine is that it produces cure of disease and obvious youthfullness.

Well anyway thanks for the info guys.

solomon levi
09-20-2012, 08:41 PM

This path, or one that uses radioactive matter, is certainly interesting and has, for me, alchemical correspondence.
There are other posts on pitchblend and something about the hebrew word for a seemingly radioactive green worm
that was used to etch and carve stone... the shamir I believe is the name.
Personally, I don't think eating radiated fruit is the idea.
There are some stories I've heard about certain radioactive states of uranium that cause enlightenment or instantaneous evolution
as opposed to injury. Some UFOs supposedly have radiated people with this energy. It's a story anyway.
So having the proper isotope would be key.