PDA

View Full Version : Of God(s) and Man

Purplexity
09-21-2012, 10:09 AM
To begin, This is my first post and I won't bullshit anyone. I'm not the perfect image of man, but I have experienced the love of god and that makes me wonder if god gives us the freedom to discover and learn, the many gifts of god also include the want to learn.
My desire for knowledge is quenched only when I digest material that engages my full brain, I'm a dominant creative person who has been forced through condition to learn how to reason and be rational.

The point I would like to note is that if one man reads a book over a span of 1 year, his recollection of that book and all its content is not going to be perfect, so what does he learn, only key points that stand out or is he subconsciously learning much more?
I feel that our brains are capable of understanding space and time, giving us a medium to think thoughts which I believe are subconsciously stored and await activation, through dedication one can learn only so much, the most dedicated man must struggle to achieve his goal of one day sharing the immense knowledge of this universe and all the other possible universes with the people that surround him. We being the people could never fully understand what the wise man means when he says the word God, the word god at best would trigger us to reach into our archives and pull out our definition of god, but unless you witness God for yourself you will have insufficient imagery, thoughts, words and actions to create an experience that fully depicts God. Of course god can be depicted as a 14 foot tall holy man with a white ominous glow, but the truth is that HE is just the symbol, Man is just another symbol for the term God. The human form is one that has reached perfection and angels have fought to keep the destruction of the human race from ever occurring, traversing the fourth dimension time and blessing humans with mysterious knowledge, but that being said although every human being is perfect, the amputee, paraplegic, blind man, fat man, sinful man all have these flaws, bestowed by luck, chance, fate or the subtle works of god himself. If God is omnipresent then he exists at a nanoscopic level, he is witnessing the atoms and electrons orbiting around the nucleus and protons.
He is also at a grand scale watching the universe from every angle, infact I can not prove any of this but it is within me, my genes, dna, subconscious, that means God is also within me and I believe he shares his gifts with us as a whole. Meaning he must govern our thoughts and our entire subconscious. Close your eyes and you see black, one of the emotions black can symbolize is hysterical, bare with me. We are capable of projecting time after time a wide array of different emotions, given that you are the giver and the world around you are receiving and taking an opinion or an impression from you, I often feel despair because I can not convey the emotions I'm feeling with the dull blank face I was given, I try but as I wrote before, my Mother created me perfectly fine, except I'm unhappy that I do not compare well against the gods, I'm no god. I have little power and my ability to make positive opinions/impressions lack because of my decision to despair and hate myself over rides as I can not seem to recollect all that I have learnt at times when it is needed, instead I'm inclined to avoid social situations so that my lack of confidence goes unnoticed and I effect the world as little as possible. Anywho, I believe that god has been the most misunderstood being that has ever existed and for alien races ( I'm not discriminating against aliens by calling them aliens, its just term I know and understand) What ever traits, characteristics they have been given I take it as work by god..
The point I'm trying to make is, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, did it make a sound?
If before the big bang were no time and no space then was God a creation of this big bang or was god the creator of the big bang, OR was god simply the observer of the big bang..
I don't know much in this lifetime but I believe in sharing what I feel can be shared for the sake of sharing.
I'm not as interesting now, because I'm not on the philosophers stone, but when I do get a chance to partake in the heavenly ritual, I will visit the far reaches of this universe and connect back with god only to receive his creation's wisdom that make you, me, the slaves of egypt, the gods of mythology, the slaves of the starship federations, the gladiators ALL connect back into one being. God.

Ghislain
09-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Purplexity

Perhaps the Introduction (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Introductions-(new-members-go-here)) section may have been a better place to have made your first post.

However it is here now and I would like to make a few observations of your post above...all just my opinion.

I'm not the perfect image of man

Is there a perfect image of man, and if so what is it?

http://redpox1st.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/ugly_guy.jpg http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXcNotgkfYY0tDYBjxjO_WAbLtRhLO2 NhcjP-mnA5ffKTena4U
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwpdOIbWZQaiRQA_y1HVH6dvxRpIWWS 4nlgdRGQvobbowYxAwBRlSFsJohttp://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP5Q1ZKELSMDeq_MQUJWd7VTtuGGCVc-O9AhGLsV4FW5cfsVkr5g

I feel that our brains are capable of understanding space and time, giving us a medium to think thoughts which I believe are subconsciously stored and await activation, through dedication one can learn only so much, the most dedicated man must struggle to achieve his goal of one day sharing the immense knowledge of this universe and all the other possible universes with the people that surround him.

I don't feel that our brains are capable of understanding space and time, but you are...you are not your brain you are much more and you
don't need to share the knowledge as everyone already knows it all, they just have to realise it.

Close your eyes and you see black

Do you really see black? Look again!

my Mother created me

That depends on what you percieve as "me"; your mother was a vessel that was used to create the vessel that percieves you. what part
of the vessel can you call "me"?

I'm no god

Are you sure?

If before the big bang were no time and no space then was God a creation of this big bang or was god the creator of the big bang, OR was god simply the observer of the big bang..

A good point to meditate on.

I don't know much in this lifetime but I believe in sharing what I feel can be shared for the sake of sharing.

Thank you for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Ghislain

Purplexity
09-21-2012, 01:09 PM
You have a keen eye and I thank you for noticing,

Since birth we have made choices, as a baby we chose to cry for food, attention and so on. As a man we continue to make choices, some have failed to make the correct decisions and sinful acts such as sloth, gluttony will create imperfections in your image. There are parallel universes where you are your best, chance selected the greatest sperm to impregnate that egg and your genes are so turned on you may be called an angel. But the universe we live in is filled with terrors. The good can not be held accountable for the bad and that leaves us with demon ridden souls that are so misunderstood that it causes an avalanche of future sins, a gateway an opening to possible outcomes that are a direct result of cause and effect, Death for instance occurs and in all fairness it is not always fair, but if the devil is in the details and scientists are trying to solve the universe with one equation, then there must be an imbalance in the forces of good and evil. The good may become twisted and the bad may become even more twisted, but in some rare cases the wicked repent and face their own gods and make peace with themselves. The perfect man is one who is on the path, willing to change and open to signs that it may be time to change. Body builders are a good example. Its unfair to compare men with one another and judge them but in all fairness and in most circumstances no one is at fault but you. If you can not piece together the past and present to predict the future then you are blind. I'm mainly talking about body weight as it can be a major factor that leads to depression. A sad human is looked after by many many gods that have come and gone and still exist within the astral realms, the spirit world. Sadness may seem redundant but it plays a vital role in the balance of emotions, just like anger, happiness, boredom and concern. Each a key, portal to a section of the universe.

I don't feel that our brains are capable of understanding space and time, but you are...you are not your brain you are much more and you
don't need to share the knowledge as everyone already knows it all, they just have to realise it.

Since we are on the topic of the philosophers stone, you may already know this but the brain is the control center for feeling emotions and making decisions, by ingesting the philosophers stone you and your astral bodies and strengthened to the point that when you close your eyes, you do not see black anymore. And space and time lie within pockets reach, we may not physically be our brains but the brain is a component, essential, vital to contain the spirit molecule dimethyltryptamine made in the pineal gland, that allows you to dream. And I agree that we know everything we need to know and more. But many have died because they did not have the knowledge of the universe with them at the time, or it was underlying and was not available to the conscious part of the brain. Its a very serious matter. Death is.

Do you really see black? Look again!

I do see black until light reflects from the flesh of my eyelids, then I see red. And occasionally when I'm calm and relaxed I see blue and sometimes when I look at the blue sky with my eyelids half closed I see green, its quite intriguing, I do sometimes wonder if the colours have a specific meaning to my vessel and what its feeling, physically or emotionally.

That depends on what you percieve as "me"; your mother was a vessel that was used to create the vessel that percieves you. what part
of the vessel can you call "me"?
I agree, but I was lucky that my mother did not abort me or harm herself trying to abort herself, I had a relatively healthy mother who passed down her genes and although I'm quite ugly, I still thank her for giving life to me. That said, my father also did equal work in creating me, I'm sure they did not intend this far into the future but at the moment of passion, I'm sure I was thought about and thankfully I was given the chance to flourish in the womb(vessel) and then on earth... As a freeman

Are you sure?
Again, death is a serious matter. Many have died for blasphemy even when it may have been a misunderstanding. If humans are given a taste of what its like being god for a small amount of time, through dreams and or substances then only a fragment of the human experience would be classified as god like, again it depends on the person and how the people around them perceive them. Friends have humbly called another friend God as a mere joke but when making an impression in written history it takes an honorable deed or person who done good, or be revered as bad. The human experience directly reflects and effects how the world perceives you and I may be wrong so forgive me, I get lost in teaching a matter I do not know. But as you said before, perhaps we have learnt everything all before, I just can't seem to remember it.

A good point to meditate on.
Speaking of which, I need to meditate more ^_^

Andro
09-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Perhaps the Introduction (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Introductions-(new-members-go-here)) section may have been a better place to have made your first post.

Ghislain, you're right.

But then again - this is not really an 'introduction', more of a dissertation on some heavy duty concepts, and not really on the topic of Philosopher's Stone and Immortality (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?978-Philosopher-s-Stone-and-Immortality), where it was originally posted.

So I consider it fair to both posts & poster(s) alike, to move and rename this discussion.

While contemplating an appropriate title, the book 'Of Mice and Men (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Of_Mice_and_Men)' came to mind, therefore the new seemingly fitting title: 'Of God(s) and Man'.

Purplexity, first of all - Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

You mention terms such as 'blasphemy' and 'sin'. You even mention that "many have died of blasphemy".

What is your definition of 'blasphemy'? What is your definition of 'sin'?

To me (for example, and this is just my PERSONAL angle) - these terms are pretty much devoid of substance of meaning, given the extremely wide spectrum of interpretations given to them across the ages...

Would you care to elaborate more, from your personal experience if possible?

Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: By 'Man' I mean Mankind in general, not the male gender.

Ghislain
09-21-2012, 06:05 PM
Purplexity

As I have already written something on the subjects we are talking of here, and as I have to get off to work
soon :( I would like to post some links that you may like to peruse and perhaps add to.

Since we are on the topic of the philosophers stone, you may already know this but the brain is the control center for feeling emotions and making decisions

What Makes Us Happy and Why ( http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3065-What-Makes-Us-Happy-and-Why)

we may not physically be our brains but the brain is a component, essential, vital to contain the spirit molecule dimethyltryptamine made in the pineal gland, that allows you to dream.

Ayahuasca Report ( http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1298-Ayahuasca-Report)

The Ayahuasca Project – film ( http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2840-The-Ayahuasca-Project-film)

In my last post I said, “That depends on what you percieve as "me"; your mother was a vessel that was used to
create the vessel that percieves you. what part of the vessel can you call "me"?”

And you replied,

I agree, but I was lucky that my mother did not abort me or harm herself trying to abort herself, I had a relatively healthy mother who passed down her genes and although I'm quite ugly, I still thank her for giving life to me. That said, my father also did equal work in creating me, I'm sure they did not intend this far into the future but at the moment of passion, I'm sure I was thought about and thankfully I was given the chance to flourish in the womb(vessel) and then on earth... As a freeman

The Vessel ( http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2131-The-Vessel)

Happy reading...

Ghislain

Corvidus
09-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Hello everyone!

A few thoughts which hopefully stay within the context Of God(s) and Man.

Since we are on the topic of the philosophers stone, you may already know this but the brain is the control center for feeling emotions and making decisions, by ingesting the philosophers stone you and your astral bodies and strengthened to the point that when you close your eyes, you do not see black anymore.

You have an interesting perspective on processing emotions. I would like to share mine.

Man is created in the image of God, or so we read. But what I like to think is that our astral bodies are much more that image than our physical selves, as this presentation of the soul is most likely to be seen first and foremost on any day of reckoning. I believe this image depends on the purity of our thoughts, energies and will.

You mention needing to meditate more. Have you ever meditated on specific organs? In the testimonies I favor certain organs are home to certain energies. For example, the positive energy and emotions of the Lungs are Courage and Righteousness while the negative ones are Sadness and Depression. To be sad is to have an imbalance in the lungs and be at dis-ease. A true medicine then--a spagyric tincture, an alchemical stone, or even the Philosopher's Stone--ought to balance these energies as well as clear out any of their excess and/or the physical manifestations of excess (bacterial or viral infection, mutation of cells into cancer, etc and what-have-you-not).

To me (for example, and this is just my PERSONAL angle) - these terms are pretty much devoid of substance of meaning, given the extremely wide spectrum of interpretations given to them across the ages...

Reminds me of Friedrich Nietzsche's 'Beyond Good and Evil'. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond_Good_and_Evil)

Another book I am reminded of, which might interest you, Purplexity, is Soren Kierkegaard's 'The Sickness Unto Death'. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sickness_Unto_Death)

Purplexity
09-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Purplexity, first of all - Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

You mention terms such as 'blasphemy' and 'sin'. You even mention that "many have died of blasphemy".

What is your definition of 'blasphemy'? What is your definition of 'sin'?

Would you care to elaborate more, from your personal experience if possible?

Thank you!

Thanks Androgynus, I immediately assumed my posts were deleted but I was unmoved as my emotional body was prepared for the worst seeing as I was trying to make an impression I wasn't sure how people would feel about me posting this dissertation, I was prepared to start from scratch but I THANK You for allowing this post its own thread, very much. I was thrilled at the sight ^_^

Blasphemy and Sin, I read that there are 7 deadly sins, I will name them quickly: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Pride, Sloth and Wrath. You may already know that, but I thinking that from these 7 words there is much more meaning that encompass it, for instance murder would fall under the category of wrath even if it was messy and unnecessary. All these sins are designed to deter you from committing them and in effect save you from self destructive patterns. Love is fine but lust can twist a persons brain into believing that they can gain wholeness by the act of sex or thoughts of passion that fall under the category of rape, if you lust over someone without their consent I believe it can be considered as mental rape, which delves into what one believes is right and wrong. I believe the ripple effect plays a role in delivering the feelings associated and peoples perceptions matter greatly, where as if you were greedy, many may be jealous of your wealth or possessions. And if you sloth you leave your body inactive and your fire dwindles like a flame that is not getting enough oxygen and can even lead to severe mania depression and then suicide which for senses sake, God delivering his wrath on himself, the ultimate act of self hatred and when your done and dead either no questions will be asked or you will be asked the question why.
My perception of God may not be perfect, but neither are the 7 billion people that live on earth or the 300 billion that lived before them and the 300 billion that will live there after. In this life it requires a saint like soul to understand the works of God. Many Men in the medieval times must of had a primitive concept of God leaving Man to do the interpretation of God and if One man did not like another then they could use the Lord as a form of power to essentially brainwash people to follow the will of God(definition created by a man) which is very scary because it must of been misused and the innocent peasant for questioning the beliefs of the King was sentenced to death. Blasphemy was more or less a tool to divide and conquere and see to it that people who are different or stand out from the society they live in were dealt with. Saying offensive things towards god or religion but all this power was free to be misused at some points in time. The bottom line is that the God that has been given to us is there to help guide us so that we can correctly live our lives. I personally think sin is forgiveable in the eyes of god, but in the eyes of man, or a man attempting to interpret the will of god can be twisted out of proportion and sometimes be unjust and quite crazy.

From personal experience I have committed all these sins but I have seeked for forgiveness and virtue so that I can redeem myself in the eyes of god. Essentially to forgive myself and let go of wrong doing and sometimes pray for the power to change or the strength to endure, my life is a constant work in progress and although my medication makes me tiered I still fight to remain grounded and all knowing xD

Ghislain thank you, I will read them. Anything that benefits my understanding is much appreciated, that is why I'm here.

Corvidus

I believe this image depends on the purity of our thoughts, energies and will.

I agree, If there is a god..Then he knows where you rest on the path to spiritual progression, Which I believe there is, then he is presumably all knowing and knows the works of your brain, the thoughts ect. A saint prays to god knowing that even though it may seem that his thoughts are going unheard, the opposite is actually occurring its just god works in subtle ways working with signs, feelings and often dealing punishment in the form of mental hell, no one is innocent but that depends of the perception of the people around you. But God knows, so aslong as your on the path and making millimeter changes for the better, then happiness comes naturally as we must be moving forward or doing something to be happy. When I say God imagine your on stage and there is a crowed of 2 million people all watching your facial expressions, body language and listening to the words coming out of your mouth.God is within every one of them, God is on your side in most cases, but the public may turn against you if you slip up and make a mistake, fear and regret help push you to learn from your mistakes and although its quite difficult to change the opinion of a person once it has formed, it is possible to gain forgiveness if that is what you seek. Seek and you shall find.

You mention needing to meditate more. Have you ever meditated on specific organs?
I have never tried that, I have however meditated on the 7 different chakras LAM, VAM, RAM, YAM, HAM, AUM and the crown NG
And speaking of the lungs, I have decided to quit smoking once again because I understand that the damage I'm doing is irreversible unless I decide to buy a new set of lungs at great cost....
Hopefully I can live free of addiction, content with just the instrument(vessel) I play, everyday of my life.
Its just difficult without some sort of substance elevating my mood, the Buddhists would say I'm internally unhappy which is what they meditate on fixing.
So I'll take today as an opportunity to make these changes and hopefully start fresh. This time without tobacco, everyday is a new day to make a change so the sooner the better.. Thank you :D

lol Sorry I know it gets a bit tangled up when dealing with purplexity, but your dealing with a 16 year old pubescent.

I feel that you hold back from being bitter and become apathetic, someone who ever reads this.
I'm lucky to see your nice side.

Purplexity
09-22-2012, 05:59 AM
Sorry I uhmm. LAAMMMM VAMMM RAMMMM YAMMM HAMMM AUUMMMM Now think of all the combinations like guitar chords. Aum Ham Yam - Yam Ram Vam - Ram Lam Aum - Aum Lam Vam - Vam Ram Ham, Infinite possibilitys.
Depending on the amount and sequence you can construct words that would make no sense but in doing so you are using your speech to convey a message, accompanied by body language would go nicely and then you could get someone to bring you a cup of water by saying Vam and gesturing to them and then miming a cup of water.
I noticed if you allow the other person to step outside their heads and get them to participate in this method of speech they can activate their brains and actually enjoy the 30 seconds of meditation.
When your bored shitless or in an argument with a loved one, they love you enough to play with you so convince them this is no time to fight but to play and change the situation completely, They will not forget the argument but they will be inclined to let it go for the time being.. IF you project your energy as dominant but submissive at the same time. Allow them to communicate and listen to them then reinforce that you actually understand them and then show them that you still love them by guiding them through active meditation. Even someone who does not believe in meditation can still meditate and most people enjoy listening to themselves speak they just get insecure about sounding weird and keep their mouths closed.

The point is that randomness rules, I practice coercing my family sometimes and I learn from my mistakes. I fail miserably sometimes but when you hit the notes it can feel awesome.

Purplexity
09-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Back on to the topic,

I liked this question because it made me wonder if man was the perfect image in mans eyes, perhaps.
http://www.mi.sanu.ac.rs/vismath/reza/6leonard.jpg

Purplexity
09-24-2012, 12:01 PM
may just add

http://communityinspire.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/article-1196755-058dcdf9000005dc-866_634x784.jpg

solomon levi
09-27-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm no god. I have little power and my ability to make positive opinions/impressions lack because of my decision to despair and hate myself over rides as I can not seem to recollect all that I have learnt at times when it is needed, instead I'm inclined to avoid social situations so that my lack of confidence goes unnoticed and I effect the world as little as possible.

You have enough power. You simply can't excuse yourself from being god.
Time disperses our power/energy/attention over an infinitely broad spectrum.
And you are that spectrum and time itself. People just have to re-member what they are.
Then there is no lack of power or capacity or telesma or anything.
You are the dispersing force and the concentrating force.
If you can't recollect, then invent! Improvise! It really doesn't matter.
You are ALL. So why is recollecting so important? The ALL is not a memory.
It right here. :)

Purplexity
09-27-2012, 10:46 PM
People expect you to have facts and know the stuff your talking about, I merely have an interest a spark of curiosity for the unknown.
If I'm sounding dumb its because I could say I'm a genius, you could be a genius but who would believe us if we don't make a good impression.
I would concentrate force into a story with a plot that would blow minds away that way my family and friends know me as someone with the power to create.
When I stay silent people form opinions that can't be unformed unless I open my mouth and if I address the problem straight up there will be problems.
You can't go around trying to change peoples minds without a light probe to break the tension and a basis to make them believe otherwise.
Some people are very objective and are hard to get in to, even when you have good intentions they hate the thought of a kid entering their mind unless its them entering your mind.
Thats why I value friendship so much because your friends will listen and not expect you to deliver a kings speech, instead it is all right here and in the moment the now.
Recollecting is important to me because deep down I have so much I want to express, by the time it reaches my consciousness it is nothing but sludge a toxic waste people would happily flush away.
Summing up 16 years of belief and power in one meeting with someone is almost impossible, the eye of the beholder or in this case the ears would not register anything important except for the fact that I'm talking to them.
lol :/
My dad once said he has this gauge that ticks up when someone is being yucky, which made me wonder "Is he seriously judging people by the way they physically appear or the tone they are conveying?" Ughh.. Because if they come across as not what he wants to hear, he won't listen. Ignorance am I right?

Ghislain
09-27-2012, 11:28 PM
Summing up 16 years of belief and power in one meeting with someone is almost impossible, the eye of the beholder or in this case the ears would not register anything important except for the fact that I'm talking to them.

I can relate to what you are saying. If I talk to people about what I have found from my searching they are quick to try and trip me up instead
of thinking for themselves as they are still within the social program...as am I, but I look out the window to see what is going on. Most refuse
to look out the window, to their detriment, and are happy to blissfully wallow in their own ignorance.

I try to explain to them that what I feel is due to an accumulation of events that have happened over many years and I ask them how they think
I could explain this over a twenty minute conversation...especially with my inability to recall events on demand.

Now I don't bother talking about it any more unless I meet someone who has experienced things for themselves and thus are less likely to play
the game of win or lose.

Who really wins when denial is present?

Ghislain

solomon levi
09-29-2012, 08:22 AM
I wasn't expecting... intending. :)