PDA

View Full Version : What is Ormus in terms of classical Alchemy?

Rebus7
09-25-2012, 12:30 PM
What is Ormus in terms of classical Alchemy, particularly in the form of the white ormus grease from water or Ďairí traps?

I know this has already been discussed somewhat but I havenít found direct reference to this so far.

It seems to me that Ormus appears to be a form of specified Mercury or trapped Spiritus Mundi, but those producing it donít seem to want go further, to look for or produce the Sulphur.

So what are the opinions out there? Is Ormus like the nitre in dew, a form of specified Spiritus Mundi?

Krisztian
09-28-2012, 04:36 PM
What is Ormus in terms of classical Alchemy, particularly in the form of the white ormus grease from water or ‘air’ traps? I know this has already been discussed somewhat but I haven’t found direct reference to this so far.

Well, first off, there's no shortage of theories on what ormus is, as is the case with almost all topics.

My approach is more about experience and less about definitions, theories, 'neat categories', etc. Although it's fun to contemplate, why not?

I find that ormus when taken (viz., 1 teaspoon per day) produces, more like enhances the already latent astral forces within us. It appears to directly influence the astral body, the "Second Body" what alchemists labelled appropriately so. It appears to 'draw off' the active force from living matter. .

I also experimented with the magnetic vortex gun (installed [I]giant magnets); yes, also powerful, but didn't achieve the same results as I do with using sea salt and Hydrochloric acid (HCl).

theFool
12-16-2012, 03:01 PM
What is Ormus in terms of classical Alchemy, particularly in the form of the white ormus grease from water or ‘air’ traps?

I know this has already been discussed somewhat but I haven’t found direct reference to this so far.
So what are the opinions out there? Is Ormus like the nitre in dew, a form of specified Spiritus Mundi?

Dear Rebus7,

I will agree also with most of what you are thinking. For our reference, I post some observations hinting to the connection you are talking about:

Here, a report of a very peculiar gas magnetically distilled out of ormus: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pmf.htm
The same researcher, referring to a grease produced by vacuum distilling trap water:
" I had a vacuum chamber and I would put that trap mono in the vacuum chamber and literally pull a vacuum on it and the water would boil out and it would leave me with this oily stuff that’s like hi-vac grease. It’s thick, very, very tough to wipe off; to clean up." (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/gasormus.htm)
This hi-vac grease he talks about is very tough to wipe off but when hydrochloric acid touches it, it creates million tiny bubbles and dissolves.
One more piece of the puzzle comes from researchers who work with gold metal. It is reported that if they don't use enough salt (NaCl) during the dissolution of gold in acids, a sweet smell escapes leaving the final product weaker. It seems that NaCl keeps the gas in solution.

As you say, the connection is evident.

It seems to me that Ormus appears to be a form of specified Mercury or trapped Spiritus Mundi, but those producing it don’t seem to want go further, to look for or produce the Sulphur. What method do you propose for producing the Sulfur?

In my opinion, the ormus grease is very close to the alchemical term "Mercury of the metals". A distillate out of it, should have the properties of "incalescent mercury" as described by Robert Boyle. (incalescent mercury pdf) (https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:dILY87eqgZEJ:www.vitriolum.net/files/Incalescent%2520Mercury.pdf+&hl=el&gl=gr&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESiRIjaKYzQYLheCKo1WomEFqj1iDL8DgF4btDWr jEJTvjVM7ZnkI48NvFEfsSaYMZ19F_Hb-H_Piq9MB6ZaiypMiX17GYALlIxfoOvLVVDfeLBYWbshT2BEO_e DaYEXfvqntc0R&sig=AHIEtbSCgQWx-FOhVM1wEk9OdVQLGguOkQ)

Finally, here is the report from Kevin, an Australian experimenter, who openly admits to have worked with this ormus grease in order to produce the alchemical mercury:

"Aqua regia is not the only way to dissolve gold. The alchemists used 'Mercury'. This is a confusing kind of technical term. As a solvent, it is really about the fixation of the universal spirit in the air (also called Universal Mercury, i.e. LIFE) onto matter from any of the three kingdoms. It is a merging of Life energy and matter. The tangible matter which is usually a salt, after the life spirit has been fixed on it, has its chemical and physical properties seriously bent. A sublimate from this union acquires a new property in that it can now dissolve gold--no HCl/HNO3. Not a fantasy. Our group has done it"
Source: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/airtrap.htm

You see that some people already worked with it, but it is not mainstream.

solomon levi
12-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Ormus methods also give us a possible solution to the question of the dry, short path:

"Chemically speaking, there is no objection to a method, employing the moist way, being replaced by another, which makes use of dry reactions, in order to arrive at the same result. Hermetically the emblem we are studying is a proof of this. We shall find a second one in the 18th century Encyclopedia, where the assurance is given that the Great Work may be accomplished in two ways; one, called the moist way, being longer but held more in honour and the other, or dry way, being much less esteemed. In the latter "the celestial Salt, which is the Philosophers' mercury, must be boiled for four days in a crucible over a naked fire, together with a terrestrial metallic body." - Fulcanelli

This description is similar to a sodium burn, but one may consider alchemists arrived at the same end
through metallic potassium (oak, accacia, etc) or metallic lithium, or metallic calcium or magnesium...

"This shortened way, which is, however, covered by a thick veil, has been called by the Wise the Regime of Saturn. The boiling of the Work, instead of necessitating the use of a glass vase, requires only the help of a simple crucible. "I will stir up your body in an earthenware vase, in which I will inter it", writes a famous author, who says again further on: "Make a fire in your glass, that is to say in the earth which holds it enclosed. This seems to me to be the shorter way and the true philosophical sublimation, in order to arrive at the perfection of this difficult task." - Fulcanelli

Why in a crucible instead of a glass when the wet way always emphasizes a glass vase?
Because a strong alkali will dissolve glass. It is one thing which actually reacts with glass.
What does that tell you?

Rebus7
12-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Hello ‘theFool’,

Thanks for your great reply, expanding on my original question. It seems that you have been reading the same briefs from subtleenergies.com as myself.
These articles I find exciting and intriguing and indicate many properties of ormus that haven’t been described elsewhere, properties that appear consistent with those of the alchemical mercury and Spiritus Mundi.
One article I missed and had not read before was the one on electromagnetic separation.
Perhaps one limiting factor for these advanced ormus experimenters is their lack of thorough grounding in alchemical principles, particularly around the simple yet occult Sulphur, Salt & Mercury tricotomy, except perhaps for the guy ‘Kevin’, who seems to understand the Work from both the ormus and alchemical viewpoints. So your question remains… “What method do you propose for producing the Sulfur?” A good one. You suggest one possible answer yourself such as working ormus grease with gold leaf or calx. But the ormus grease, placed under the right conditions, may well produce its own sulphur out of itself like the classical virgin birth.
As always, ultimately the answer lies in doing the lab work, which I am yet to do.
But it seems to me that, slowly but steadily, these multiple Ariadne threads are pulling and leading us right to the core of the story.