PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

Primera Hebi
11-03-2012, 04:00 PM
I am a tad bit late on my introduction, but I suppose that isn't too much of a bad thing as long as I do it! I am the Primera Hebi, and just in case anyone was wondering what it means, I fused two words from different languages in there (primera means "first" in Spanish and hebi means "snake" or "serpent" in Japanese). Anyways, alchemy has always been an interest of mine and I am hoping this is a place I can learn about it and get any questions answered. I have dabbled in it once before but never truly got immersed in the wonderful world of it. Now I have returned back to this art because my interest is still there. That will be all :)

Thank you for your time,
~Primera Hebi~

Krisztian
11-03-2012, 05:06 PM
I am a tad bit late on my introduction, but I suppose that isn't too much of a bad thing as long as I do it!

Welcome!

I am the Primera Hebi, and just in case anyone was wondering what it means, I fused two words from different languages in there (primera means "first" in Spanish and hebi means "snake" or "serpent" in Japanese).

Your combining of words, playing with them, to create name-anonymity, reminds me of the era now long gone when writers of the manuscripts used pseudonames. I see others play as such, and I must admit I do enjoy the creativity, and intrigued by names chosen.

Awani
11-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Welcome.

:cool:

Andro
11-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Hello from me as well, and I hope you'll find what you need to find here (which may not necessarily be what you're looking for :))

Welcome!

Nibiru
11-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Hello :)

solomon levi
11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Welcome!

Primera Hebi
11-04-2012, 01:57 AM
Welcome!

Your combining of words, playing with them, to create name-anonymity, reminds me of the era now long gone when writers of the manuscripts used pseudonames. I see others play as such, and I must admit I do enjoy the creativity, and intrigued by names chosen.

That's interesting... Thank you for sharing :)

And thank you everyone for the warm welcome I have a feeling that I will enjoy my stay here!