PDA

View Full Version : Salutations

SolX
11-12-2012, 01:09 AM
I have enjoyed speaking to many on line from the late 70's with the pseudo name SolX. It was an unknown name at the time but seems to be very popular these days. sol=our sun, X= terra-x as I once had seen it presented. So I combined sol and the x part for my handle.

I am very excited to be here. Some people whom in view themselves as an Alchemist recently cast me aside. I must say I support that direction as I have had great successes with the great works and did not wish for all my research to be known at this time. I only did in the recent past as an act of self-preservation managed to enlist a negative attitude towards myself. For I need about a year to be prepared for this event and the permutations that will follow.

I hope my beloved terrans here are not as aggressive and adversarial as was done to me in the other forums. If not. It is wonderful to be back in the sand box and playing again with everyone. :cool:

solx
Devoted to the preservation of all terrans

Awani
11-12-2012, 01:13 AM
Welcome!

No need to fear aggressive feedback here if you yourself present your own ideas in a non-preachy or stuck-up way:)

If you are humble, then we shall be humble. Have a look at our Rules & Guidelines (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/announcement.php?f=5&a=3)if you want to be sure what is allowed or not.

We deal a lot with truths and answers here, that doesn't mean anyone of us hold THE truth or answer... diversity is appreciated. Be prepared to have your ideas examined and debated, this is only healthy and should not be taken as an attack. I don't know your previous experiences, but I thought I'd make these things clear just in case.

:cool:

SolX
11-12-2012, 01:26 AM
greetings Dev;
thank you so very much. yes i have read the "guidelines" many times months ago and have fell in love with them. the truth is what it is. i am please at your due dilligance for seeing that i understand correct behavour.

Awani
11-12-2012, 01:32 AM
and have fell in love with them.

Don't think I ever got such an approval of them before, LOL!

:)

solomon levi
11-12-2012, 09:37 PM
Welcome SolX!
I hope you reveal to the 10th power more than I have. :)
Look forward to reading and conversing with you.

Awani
11-12-2012, 09:41 PM
Before you explained it I thought your name meant So 9.

:cool:

Krisztian
11-12-2012, 11:02 PM
I have enjoyed speaking to many on line from the late 70's with the pseudo name SolX. It was an unknown name at the time but seems to be very popular these days. . . . I must say I support that direction as I have had great successes with the great works and did not wish for all my research to be known at this time. I only did in the recent past as an act of self-preservation managed to enlist a negative attitude towards myself. For I need about a year to be prepared for this event and the permutations that will follow.

You seem to speak in the tongue of old, refreshing to see that being expressed today!

Some people whom in view themselves as an Alchemist recently cast me aside.

Events unfold as they may, eh? Can't say I haven't experienced that myself.

Welcome, SolX.