PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy T-shirts, posters, etc...

Ezalor
11-25-2012, 01:27 PM
I got an idea. There are a few services where one can upload designs and sell them / get them for themselves on different products such as T-shirts, mugs, stickers, posters, whatever - when someone orders it, they print it.

And I happen to be a graphic designer and artist. So, if anyone would be interested, I could make some alchemical designs and upload them to such a service.

I can either make it public, or accessible only by a direct link I would post here so only people reading this form would see them.

One of my ideas is a few subtle design, which probably doesn't say anything to a non-alchemist, but a fellow alchemist might recognize you from it: for example, using V.I.T.R.I.O.L. or "Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi.", etc.

What you think? If you like the idea, what kind of items/designs would you want?

So far this is just an idea, nothing more. I just thought, how funny it would be to have a T-shirt with a slogan or symbol that kinda says "I'm an alchemist" in a way, that only fellow alchemists understand. And then I thought maybe others would like it too.

guthrie
11-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Such a t-shirt would be good. I made one (or rather had the idea, got the artwork from someone else, a copy of a 15th century alchemical drawing) and put it together with a phrase.
"As above, so below" would be incomprehensible to most people anyway. Or "It's father is the sun, the mother the moon".

Andro
11-26-2012, 08:05 PM
I think I can be a cool idea to have Alchemical Themes appearing on Common Items.

Why don't you (Ezalor, guthrie, anyone...) first upload some ideas/sketches, so we can all get a taste?

Later, you can always put your designs on sites that offer printing services, and provide the links in your signature(s)...

Sleeveless (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/member.php?15-sleeveless) has also posted some really good alchemical paintings of hers (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?76-Drawings-by-Sleeveless), as have others in this Art section.

Let's see how it develops...
✂----------------------------------------