PDA

View Full Version : Perfection of Venus

LostGnosticOccultum
11-27-2012, 02:20 AM
First I started with vulgar dead copper:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8221823531_28f75eefc2.jpg

Extracted its Sulfur and Mercury with a mixture of rain and dew:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8221823449_a2c6d5fcd3.jpg

I distilled off a separate sample of the same liquid and got a blue crystal (which I failed to get a picture of alone).
I then added a table spoon of pure cane sugar and a tablespoon of pure sea salt; why I do not know I simply went with my gut and digested at about 120C for 24hours on a hotplate and got this:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8198/8222898154_7ef9a7068d.jpg

I crystallized a small amount of this and got a green crystal product from it (this picture has both of the blue and green crystals produced from my work at different stages):

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8207/8222898860_e08ef9f5e2.jpg

From here, I reintroduced the crystals (both the blue and green) and got after letting it breath the nurturing breath of luna for about a full lunar cycle never letting it see the sun but an hour each day:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8207/8222898598_e9d97e2128.jpg

As you can see there are multiple layers of the matter, I then let it incubate in the dark on a hotplate at about 150C for 48hours and got this:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8222898728_0c21b45d46.jpg

Then, I recrystallized a portion of this to get an orange-red crystal (this time all the liquid was crystallized):

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8479/8221823683_487f768489.jpg

From there, I dissolved this in some of the remaining green liquid from the previous stage and got this gorgeous blood red liquid:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8222902370_5bdda98eb9.jpg

From here, I put this in some rain water and let it sit in the sun during the day and on a hotplate at about 40C at night for about a week until I obtained a emerald green liquid (which i don't have a picture of).
I recrystallized the green liquid and got this:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8202/8222898966_ba211ffa10.jpg

Next, I dissolved this in water and incubated it once more at 60C this time for 24hours and then added a small amount (about 25 drops) of lime juice and the powdered a 10 gram piece of red and white coral and dissolved it in the liquid, only about 10% of the coral dissolved to get this:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8349/8222901568_55216d9eb1.jpg

From here I will not describe the processes I used to get my Final product:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8490/8221876117_b0560c389a.jpg

You can clearly see the Sulfur of Venus floating on top, the clear Mercury of Venus in the middle, and the New salt which has grown from the liquid on the bottom of the jar.

And the moment you all have waited for:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8340/8221825385_d3f039e766_m.jpg

The Perfect Stone of Venus.

Salazius
11-27-2012, 12:54 PM
This is a very intersting process ! :) Thank you for sharing this with us.

Had you the chance to ingest some of it ?

Does your final product is fusible like wax or something ?

LostGnosticOccultum
11-27-2012, 01:04 PM
This is a very intersting process ! :) Thank you for sharing this with us.
Hey Salazius, your welcome! This is probably my second longest work...

Had you the chance to ingest some of it ?
Yes, it is VERY fiery! But also sweet and delightful (once the burning stops), like an alchemy made sour patch kid lol

Does your final product is fusible like wax or something ?
I'm sorry I don't fully understand your question (might be because I'm half asleep though lol)

z0 K
11-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Greetings LGO,

Your “copperas” starting material is very interesting. The Work in your pictorial presentation certainly circles the Point of the Magnum Opus. Some might say it is to dye for. Indigo…Medieval craftwork.
I’m very curious? About the Dyemaster that taught you this operation.

Best Regards,
z0 K

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 03:03 AM
I’m very curious? About the Dyemaster that taught you this operation.
While I am unsure what the term "Dyemaster" means, however I assume you mean my teacher (whom is Seth-Ra from this forum and also who lives about 5 miles away from house lol) however I taught myself this process based on things I have learned from him and another of my teachers was once on this forum as well...
also what do you mean by the spelling of Dye in "to dye for" as the spelling I find to be grammatically correct for this phrase is "die"

solomon levi
11-28-2012, 06:33 AM
alchemy is sometimes called the art of dye-ing, tincting...
the various color phases the matter goes through. :)

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 02:04 PM
alchemy is sometimes called the art of dye-ing, tincting...
the various color phases the matter goes through. :)

Oh wow, lol in all my reading I've never heard that lol but it makes sense : P

z0 K
11-28-2012, 05:12 PM
Greetings LGO,

You wrote: "I distilled off a separate sample of the same liquid and got a blue crystal (which I failed to get a picture of alone).
I then added a table spoon of pure cane sugar and a tablespoon of pure sea salt; why I do not know I simply went with my gut and digested at about 120C for 24hours on a hotplate and got this:"

I'm having some difficulty with your procedure as described. If I were to attempt to reproduce it the difficulty comes in when one tries to "digest" a water based solution at 120C for 24 hrs. since water boils at 100C. I wonder how you managed that feat. Did you use a pressure cooker?

Then you wrote: "As you can see there are multiple layers of the matter, I then let it incubate in the dark on a hotplate at about 150C for 48hours and got this:"

Once again you are "incubating" a water based solution at even higher temperatures than in the previous step: 150C for 48 hrs. I don't see how you would have any water left in the solution after that. Did you Use a Pressurized vessel?

Best,
z0 K

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 06:07 PM
Ah yes, that was a hard part, as I have tried this with many operations and the vessels almost always rupture, It was within a closed system, therefore creating a gaseous pressure. the water was circulating in the system while the "digestion" was taking place, therefore no loss of liquid.
"The ignorant do not know that this must be done in a closed vessel, in our furnace..." -Johann Isaac HOLLANDUS: De Lapide Philosophorum

Andro
11-28-2012, 09:06 PM
"The ignorant do not know that this must be done in a closed vessel, in our furnace..." -Johann Isaac HOLLANDUS: De Lapide Philosophorum

Another thing the 'ignorant' (:rolleyes:) do not 'know', is that some operations DO require an OPEN vessel (or sometimes only lightly closed), in order to work.

What some authors miserably fail to understand (IMO), is that they can be right without the need for others to be wrong.

Whatever works.

The Laws/Principles that generally govern Nature and Art are what they are, but it doesn't have to mean that everyone applies them in the same way.

I think it's the millionth time I'm probably quoting this, but still:

"The ways of attraction are many."

Alternatively, we can also consider the possibility of Hollandus referring to a specific work/application, which DOES indeed require a closed vessel, and this is what he's actually talking about when he says "this must be done in a closed vessel...".

Again: Whatever works.

LostGnosticOccultum
11-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Lol yes, in most all of my works they are closed simply because I am attempting, within my works, to Mimic nature (the Earth is a closed vessel which is working to perfect itself) but with the quote o was not trying to say that z0 K was ignorant, simply used that quote to say that THIS operation required a closed system of circulation, as you, Androgynous have pointed out :) oh and ignorant is a very misunderstood word, it means to not know, he does not my my process therefore he is ignorant of such, I do not know your real name therefore I am ignorant of such.

GOD Bless, LGO

theFool
01-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Quite interesting work you did here LGO. I'm impressed by the color changes of the blue copper solution. But even more surprising is the fact that rainwater and dew can dissolve the copper metal. As far as I know common tap water cannot do this (however I haven't tried it). Can you be a little bit more explicative of how the extraction of the blue copper in solution was performed (how much time did it take to reach at this point, did you use heat?). Some say that the dissolution can be attributed to dissolved ammonia and nitrates in the rainwater. I believe that there is a substance in those dissolving waters (maybe "the Mercury"), not yet recognized by science, that allows the dissolutions to happen. I think this to be true also for alcohol or vinegar. If they don't contain "the Mercury", they cannot draw a tincture. I'm curious to know your insights about it.

Thanks again for posting some of your practical work. It seems very few people here work actually in the lab, so I'm glad when I see an exception!

LostGnosticOccultum
01-10-2013, 04:19 AM
Quite interesting work you did here LGO. I'm impressed by the color changes of the blue copper solution. But even more surprising is the fact that rainwater and dew can dissolve the copper metal. As far as I know common tap water cannot do this (however I haven't tried it). Can you be a little bit more explicative of how the extraction of the blue copper in solution was performed (how much time did it take to reach at this point, did you use heat?). Some say that the dissolution can be attributed to dissolved ammonia and nitrates in the rainwater. I believe that there is a substance in those dissolving waters (maybe "the Mercury"), not yet recognized by science, that allows the dissolutions to happen. I think this to be true also for alcohol or vinegar. If they don't contain "the Mercury", they cannot draw a tincture. I'm curious to know your insights about it.
Well I'm not sure about the tap water part however I don't see why it wouldn't work with it but it would work differently because the water we get from the tap is contaminated and abused from the vulgar and harmful chemical used in so-called *Water Treatment* the SPIRIT within the tap water would be reluctant to work for and Artist as it has been abused by people therefore refuse to work for any until naturally purified. Rain and Dew have an abundance of the SPIRIT within them as they are natural and rejuvenated by nature herself**

Thanks again for posting some of your practical work. It seems very few people here work actually in the lab, so I'm glad when I see an exception!
Well first I will address the clam that "few people work actually in the lab;" there are more people here that work in the lab than you would think however to correct your statement "Not many people share their lab-work with others due to privacy issues;" I was also reluctant to do this at first but I decided it was best for many reasons to share my work; I need to show some more of my works but havent gotten around to it yet (i will be here soon though :) )

GOD Bless, LGO

**Here's a little experiment for you to try that takes practically no effort to or experience to demonstrate this.

what you'll need:
2. glass(es) of tap water
*optional* 2. glass(es) of rain water
1. crystal (Solar/Crown, Lunar/Third Eye or Venusan/Heart in energetic nature)***

Process:
1) Take the First Glass of tap water and put it in our refrigerator
2) take the second glass of tap water and put in the crystal and place in the refrigerator
----wait 3 hours and drink half of the plain glass of tap water and then wait about a minute an drink half the glass with the crystal in it. You will notice that for some odd reason the glass with the crystal tastes better than the glass without, this is because the energies from the crystals are absorbing the negative energies from the water thus freeing the SPIRIT therein.
you can also do the experiment with the rain water the same way and parallel the tap water and you will notice that the rain tastes better naturally than even the crystal tap water and the crystal rain water will taste even better than the native rain this is do to the energies and SPIRIT within all things and in this process we can demonstrate this LAW of Nature.

you can also do this process by setting the glasses of water on a window sill during the day when it is clear and sunny out or clear and the moon is out (you could also try it with the different phases of the moon; there will be subtle differences in each do to the astrological influence the moon plays in water)

***the crystals I would recommend are Amethyst (solar/crown); argentite (lunar/third eye); Green Aventurine or Emerald (Venusan/heart) I personally use these (you could also use the other chakra related crystals to help open your other chakras if you are having trouble with one or more of them being closed, over active or under active)

theFool
01-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Well I'm not sure about the tap water part however I don't see why it wouldn't work with it but it would work differently because the water we get from the tap is contaminated and abused from the vulgar and harmful chemical used in so-called *Water Treatment* the SPIRIT within the tap water would be reluctant to work for and Artist as it has been abused by people therefore refuse to work for any until naturally purified. Rain and Dew have an abundance of the SPIRIT within them as they are natural and rejuvenated by nature herself** I wonder, when you say SPIRIT, you mean some chemical substance (ammonium carbonate, ammonium nitrate?) or something that cannot be manufactured by mainstream chemistry. When we mix ammonium carbonate or ammonia with water and try to extract a tincture out of copper, we see that the dissolution is much more quicker and abundant. So, is this the same dissolution as the one made by the SPIRIT? If yes, then SPIRIT = ammonia ? Maybe the SPIRIT resides into ammonia even if it is chemically made.

Well first I will address the clam that "few people work actually in the lab;" there are more people here that work in the lab than you would think however to correct your statement "Not many people share their lab-work with others due to privacy issues;" I was also reluctant to do this at first but I decided it was best for many reasons to share my work; I need to show some more of my works but havent gotten around to it yet (i will be here soon though ) "Give and you shall receive" :)

Thanks about the process with the crystals you describe. I have tried something similar with magnets, however never felt any difference in the taste of the water. I guess one must be highly tuned in order to understand those differences. However I don't doubt the efficiency of this process and I know that it can create medicines that will work if taken for long periods of time.

1) Take the First Glass of tap water and put it in our refrigerator
2) take the second glass of tap water and put in the crystal and place in the refrigerator Hm, why put it in the refrigerator and not in a digestor? The SPIRIT works better at lower temperatures? In high temperatures does it evaporate and escape?

LostGnosticOccultum
01-10-2013, 03:51 PM
I wonder, when you say SPIRIT, you mean some chemical substance (ammonium carbonate, ammonium nitrate?) or something that cannot be manufactured by mainstream chemistry. When we mix ammonium carbonate or ammonia with water and try to extract a tincture out of copper, we see that the dissolution is much more quicker and abundant. So, is this the same dissolution as the one made by the SPIRIT? If yes, then SPIRIT = ammonia ? Maybe the SPIRIT resides into ammonia even if it is chemically made. NOOOO the SPIRIT is NOT a chemical substance, it is the "SPIRIT" within all things, deeper than molecules, atoms and even quarks! The SPIRIT is the EVERYTHING in the ONE-Thing for ALL is ONE and ONE is ALL. Everything is GOD and GOD is Everything. This is what we are doing when we are creating THE STONE, Isolating GOD in a manifested form the pure Physical aspect of GOD. "In the beginning was the void an thus there was nothing and everything for without anything the nothing is the everything. From this void GOD became manifest, although he IS/WAS/WILL BE the void because he came from the void. Void is chaos and from this chaos order shall be born i.e. GOD. From the order all things which are manifest which will be manifested." See to understand Alchemy we need to understand the universe to its deepest core and to do this we must visit the realm of religious reality. Modern day "Jews, Christians, and Muslims" know only a partial truth but because the religions were lead by the clergy and only them, the religion was twisted and contorted to fit the agenda of this clergy thus is corrupt. Chemistry plays no role in TRUE alchemy and any who believe it does needs to go rethink his/her life and needs to have a reformation of his/her mind "Do Not conform to the ways of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, this is YOUR SPIRITUAL act of worship." Romans 12:2

Thanks about the process with the crystals you describe. I have tried something similar with magnets, however never felt any difference in the taste of the water. I guess one must be highly tuned in order to understand those differences. However I don't doubt the efficiency of this process and I know that it can create medicines that will work if taken for long periods of time.
No problem, you don't necessarily need to be finely tuned to the arcane energies but a little tuning does help

Hm, why put it in the refrigerator and not in a digestor? The SPIRIT works better at lower temperatures? In high temperatures does it evaporate and escape?
well you do know that water just naturally tastes better cold lol

theFool
01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
NOOOO the SPIRIT is NOT a chemical substance, it is the "SPIRIT" within all things, deeper than molecules, atoms and even quarks! The SPIRIT is the EVERYTHING in the ONE-Thing for ALL is ONE and ONE is ALL. Everything is GOD and GOD is Everything. This SPIRIT must have a vehicle to operate in the physical world and perform the dissolution. My question should be what is the vehicle of this spirit.

Chemistry plays no role in TRUE alchemy and any who believe it does needs to go rethink his/her life and needs to have a reformation of his/her mind "Do Not conform to the ways of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, this is YOUR SPIRITUAL act of worship." Romans 12:2 "The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." -Albert Einstein. Chemistry is the faithful servant.

See to understand Alchemy we need to understand the universe to its deepest core and to do this we must visit the realm of religious reality. Modern day "Jews, Christians, and Muslims" know only a partial truth but because the religions were lead by the clergy and only them, the religion was twisted and contorted to fit the agenda of this clergy thus is corrupt. Since "realm of religious reality" offered by "Jews, Christians, and Muslims" is "corrupt", I guess that to "understand the universe to its deepest core" through religions remains a dark road.

I know those questions cannot be answered, but I'm just curious..

LostGnosticOccultum
01-10-2013, 06:50 PM
This SPIRIT must have a vehicle to operate in the physical world and perform the dissolution. My question should be what is the vehicle of this spirit.
Well the SPIRIT doesn't necessarily need a vehicle considering it is the matter and the matter is it; it's simply a matter of vibrational resonance. If the matter is made to vibrate on the proper frequency it will resonate on the level of UNIversal unity

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift." -Albert Einstein. Chemistry is the faithful servant.If you say so buddy, chemicals are on quite a different frequency than the SPIRIT, therefore the use of chemicals is NOT ALchemical. And if you would please direct your attention to the quote mentioned; Einstein was a Physicist not a chemist, physics is an Alchemical science because it displays the laws of NATURE; chemistry deals not with nature.

Since "realm of religious reality" offered by "Jews, Christians, and Muslims" is "corrupt", I guess that to "understand the universe to its deepest core" through religions remains a dark road.
EXACTLY! Modern religions are corrupt however when we go to their roots they are not i.e. the Gnostics. these are the truth that the corrupt clergy filtered out of our religions.

GOD Bless, LGO

theFool
01-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Although I cannot fully understand what LGO is saying, this thread makes me thinking. I cannot but compare the process of LGO with the "Red Lion" of Essene (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?632-I-need-infos-on-the-Essene-s-original-processes). Both solutions turn to green and then to red by digestion. However, LGO accomplishes this much quicker because of the higher temperature and pressure used. It seems that this is one more process for fixing more and more "SPIRIT" into the "matter". Also reminds me some alchemical operations on solid matter which require long digestion in order to reach "fixation". Maybe the high pressure/temperature is needed in those cases also. Thanks for the inspiration LGO.

LostGnosticOccultum
01-12-2013, 06:04 AM
No Problem :) I have good teachers and because of this and the Will of GOD, I have a deeply rooted understanding of the universe. All I do all day is think, feel, and listen to nature and this, my friend, well lets just say is quite enlightening :)

P.S. I didn't quite display and/or disclose ALL of the operations and methods used in this working but the early stages and the basics are displayed :)

GOD Bless, LGO