PDA

View Full Version : The Sigillum Del Aemeth: The Magic Seal of Dr. John Dee

LostGnosticOccultum
12-03-2012, 09:08 PM
I have a book originally written by Dr. John Dee translated, edited and compiled by Colin D. Campbell published by Teitan Press in 2009 ISBN: 978-0-933429-18-5 limited to 777 copies.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8489/8230602636_e8277a6e36.jpg
Front Cover
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8062/8230600286_1f886830a5.jpg
Back Cover
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8487/8230596092_20761b1d9a.jpg

I'm making a PDF file of it for all who want to read it.
I''ll keep you guys posted on when it's finished. When I get it done all who want a copy of it simply PM me and I'll get you a copy on the condition that it is NOT spread around the internet openly.

Oh yeah I will be using my own discretion as to whom I allow to receive a copy of the PDF as I, the owner of the book am responsible for its circulation and I wish to keep the book Simi-private

GOD Bless, LGO

LostGnosticOccultum
12-03-2012, 10:38 PM
This was a very expensive book, $150 and it's FULL of great information :)

Seth-Ra and I will be studying this book extensively when he gets back from RHU and I thought it'd be a good to have a forumwide extensive study of it would be a great idea, along with other books. I think it'd be nice to get groups together and study texts and collaborate our interpretations and appiphanies on them. IMO this would be great for the Alchemical community :)

GOD Bless, LGO

Kiorionis
12-04-2012, 01:05 AM
Hello! I am interested in a copy and/or comparing notes and/or some sort of 'study session' :)

Krisztian
12-04-2012, 01:25 AM
I have a book originally written by Dr. John Dee translated, edited and compiled by Colin D. Campbell published by Teitan Press in 2009 ISBN: 978-0-933429-18-5 limited to 777 copies.

That manuscript is in perfect condition from the looks of it. Good for you to own it!

I know in our modern electronic-age, one can acquire any e-book; but I still prefer the feel of an old manuscript.

LostGnosticOccultum
12-04-2012, 01:58 AM
That manuscript is in perfect condition from the looks of it. Good for you to own it!

I know in our modern electronic-age, one can acquire any e-book; but I still prefer the feel of an old manuscript.
Yeah I've made sure it stays in Near perfect condition; as I'm kinda frugal with my money and $150 for a single book is a lot of money. And yeah I prefer the nice physical book, preferably leather bound if possible :)

LostGnosticOccultum
12-04-2012, 04:18 AM
And yeah I prefer the nice physical book, preferably leather bound if possible :)
And this is also one of the reasons I wanna make a PDF of it; I'm gonna bind a second copy for myself in leather =D

LostGnosticOccultum
12-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Ok I just finished the beta version of the pdf. This version is simply a collaboration of high-resolution photographs of each page of the book. Next I will use some TRS (Text Recognition Software) to obtain the digital text without spending hours typing page after page, that would taker me more than a month as I type EXTREMELY slow lol but the finished product should be completed by Friday or Saturday :)
I'll keep you guys posted :)

GOD Bless, LGO

LostGnosticOccultum
12-04-2012, 04:47 PM
It's FULL of great information :) GOD Bless, LGO
Also this book has some very dangerous information in it, so all who wish to get a copy or who will get a copy please be advised against trying any rituals, incantations or procedures that may be therewithin the pages of this book; and if you must insist upon yourself to attempt these procedure, do not go into any of them blindly and without the proper ethereal protection. Also I am NOT responsible for any harm that may come upon any who partake in the aforementioned dangerous acts.
Just a thought I had while going through the pages of the book.

GOD Bless, LGO

Salazius
12-04-2012, 07:07 PM
I think it is a good, very good advice LGO.

I'm also the type of guy giving warnings, and sometime, being a pain somewhere with that, anyway ... It's important to stress out the WHYs.

It's a long long time ago, but I worked extensively, several years (5 in fact) in a row with Henochian/Enokian/Henokian/Enochian (pic the one you want) with a clairvoyant person and another ritualist.

Entities warned us several times to do specific instructions/rituals (that they gave us like special circles, dispositions of tools and hours sometime, creating special talismans that the seer recieved) to handle and contact safely some energies and entities (in order to be protected of some other entities being in the same realm/sphere or cross on the table of the 4 directions).

What are the risks ? Multiple. On all levels. One of the most dangerous is an acceleration of karma. Physical harm, destruction of goods, deep energetical disequilibrium (mental, astral, physical = illnesses) ... etc etc.

Therefore, if one do not have the level, and just want to dabble, let's pray for him.

zoas23
12-04-2012, 07:23 PM
I would like a copy of the .pdf if that's possible. I've searched on the internet what this book has and it looks that it's Liber Secundus. I have a translation published by Kessinger Publishing (these books that have a yellow cover... they make very nice editions BTW, they aren't even hardcover, but they do pay a lot of attention to other details making facsimile-like editions, though translated).

I'd like to see this other translation... and maybe the introduction by the translator is also interesting to read.

LostGnosticOccultum
12-05-2012, 02:55 AM
I think it is a good, very good advice LGO.
I'm also the type of guy giving warnings, and sometime, being a pain somewhere with that, anyway ... It's important to stress out the WHYs.
Therefore, if one do not have the level, and just want to dabble, let's pray for him.

Yes I am usually pretty cautious myself, better safe than sorry as the old saying goes.
I've dabbled in things of this nature in my past and have been severely burned (I'll tell you guys the story later) but I will say that poltergeist and possessions SUCK! :mad: and this book has the potential to bring these unfortunate astral attacks upon one's self so be careful with it or be stupid and dabble like so many before you :eek:

GOD Bless, LGO

LostGnosticOccultum
12-06-2012, 04:00 AM
So guys I've had an unexpected twist in my PDF making process; I got called in today and had to put it off and tomorrow in gonna be busy so I''ll have to get to it Saturday and have it finished Sunday or Monday sorry you about that :/ gotta pay the bills lol

Ilos
12-14-2012, 04:27 PM
I have the book on PDF file, if anyone here wants it just PM me I wont post it here for the safety of the forum.

Axismundi000
12-17-2012, 04:57 PM
As an enochian practitioner I would like to ask for a synopsis of this work, it sounds interesting, a table of contents even.

A while ago I developed a synthesis of Regardie's watchtower and Zalewski's opening of the sigilum which I and a few other enochian guy's found worked well as a temple establishment when the spare room is being pressed into service. These days my enochian work is less GD heavy so a brief outline of this work would be gratefully recieved.