PDA

View Full Version : the gift

SolX
12-06-2012, 03:07 AM
long has or species known that some individuals make advances where others crap out and clame the discovetery'a as there own. shame on them, offten time those advances are made through personel gain. or the need for betterment over the other. this is not how i opperate. i seek the betterment of our entire species!

it was asked of me by our DEV to spill the beens (never realy enjoyed you chastiseing me like that dev, but i lov ya so its all good.) pics what needs to be done. to create the stone of creations. no orme, monatomic or even regina crap. the truth is follow rodger bacon and you will see what you wish to see.

the white stone has now been discovered, and i am working my ass off to tell you all how to do it. in my own cryptic way. here is a sonopsis of it

"the mercury is not the distilant, the mercury is in the distillant!" you must pull out from the earth of your distilant the mercury"!!!

this is the part we have for sooooooooo longggggg tryed to figure out. i did it! make no other clames of others doing this. i will have my scale of recognition. i made gold from lead. i made a 50 pound carrot, i made a rabbit that i broke all its leggs and then cut off its ears and nose. it grew them back.

i am certain i do not know it all, but i fell confadint that i know what you wish to know.

if i do not get the honors due me i am going to start making my own army of golems. i prefe not to do this terrable thing. instead i would like to hear from you ALL about the gift of the stone. i meet some of you that been eatting the orme. each time i met you you all got pissed off. for my arguments of not ingesting this substance and its eveolutionary effects in a short time were always stronger then the orme ingesters arguments.

as an example. it has been determined if you stop useing orme all the ills and cancers will come back on you 10 fold. thus hudson wrote to me one time.

by the way. i have now deterined that the only way to produce the unknown fluids of the ancients or the ever burning lamp is at the 5th multiplacation efforts of creating the true stone. never go beyound the 5th time no matter how unpure you think your compounds are. never never do more then 5. orrr go a head and do more then 5 and when we do not hear from you again we can catologe you in the files of the dead and forgotten. you will have a better chance at life if you blew up a grenade in your hand. this i can not illistrate enough. pure is pure, more pure then pure is not going to happen.

the mistakes we are all making is what is given to us to make as an mistake.

i want instant hambergers, i wnat instant sex, i want instant chi. we all want things now. but this is not how it truly works. pacients is required to produce this stone. when i say be patientiant i mean be aware your going to have to start over several times to get it right, that is if! you can get it right. if you are starting on making the stone make sure you have several years to get it right.

no the multiplacation events are not what has been reported. it never dubbles its size. all we get is the incress of mass as per the mass of mercury we use. there is nothing interdimintional or magnetic about creating the stone. nor will changing the invironment help or hamper this great works. no special vessel needs to be used. a test tube is just as fine as a funnie shaped cooking flask. how ever the temps are a ust do.

prior to calcinations an evaporation stage must be adheared to at below body temps. to go over body temps or even come close to it is to destroy your works.
ok i back. i beg of you to let all the questions fly now. this is a great oppertunity to pick a hermits brain

in the mean time i wil be asking of the other worlds formost if i should present this information now. of course there going to say no. but please! present your arugments here for the wish to know what has been forbidden us for so many eons for our species to know.

solomon levi
12-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi SolX

Well, the obvious question people will want to know is "what is your starting material?"

A little advice - you will appear more believeable if you keep your story consistent.
For example, you claim to seek the betterment of our entire species, yet if you don't get
the honors you will make an army of golems.
It is quite apparent that most alchemists give glory and thanks to God, the true gift and source
of all wisdom and life. You seeking honors and recognition is not in line with that noble lineage.

If you want to share, then share. If you want honors, be honorable. If you're not getting the
honors you think you deserve, then the universe is speaking to you - you should listen.
The universe is just - we are always getting exactly what we deserve.
If you don't know how to align yourself or be a magnet to what you want, honors or whatever,
then you haven't observed Nature and are not much of an alchemist. What alchemist would ask
a bunch of humans for what the stone or God or even a little study (in the case of honors) can give him/her?

You have my arguments. :)

horticult
12-06-2012, 08:51 PM
well done SolX
please tell the quote from roger bacon, or what exactly bring to you the knowledge?
thanx

Nibiru
12-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Hello SoLX, thanks for sharing :)

this is the part we have for sooooooooo longggggg tryed to figure out. i did it! make no other clames of others doing this. i will have my scale of recognition. i made gold from lead. i made a 50 pound carrot, i made a rabbit that i broke all its leggs and then cut off its ears and nose. it grew them back.

Sorry, but are you speaking allegorically here or literally??

SolX
12-06-2012, 10:09 PM
you have some fine points. thank you Solomn Levi. i love reading your wisdom.

i am honorable. i have been freeking out about relesing the info and observations for it could harm others. do not want to harm any one from my works. making a golem was retorical nonscence. i just put that part in there to gather a response. :) my bad.

when i say golem it is probably correct. for what if i shared my stone with others? is my genetic code in the stone? and will i be just making a copy of me by the sharing? i do not know and am not going to be the one that will cross that bridge. so in my way of thinking i do not wish to create such a thing.

perhapps some gifts are better not given for the moment in time. the ever burning lamp still holds promis for functionality and our needs today.

solomon levi
12-07-2012, 05:01 AM
Hi SolX
I don't think your genetic code would be in the stone. If the stone is
related to dna, as I have wondered myself, it would have to be a more
perfected code than the ones we carry in order to do transmutations
and healing - maybe a fully activated code or something having to do
with awakening the "junk" dna. The stone awakens this in us, so it must
be related somehow. The fire of the stone I have seen as the transmutation
of dna... that is, when one takes the stone, I have seen that there is a massive
replication of DNA into the new awakened model throughout the whole body,
and this activity is felt as a fire in the body - like kundalini, only fully blown,
all at once, every level kundalini - not gradual.

But certainly your stone is imprinted with your energy, if not genes, and that is a
significant thing, but the stone should surpass that effect - it should "whole" everything.

Anyway, you can give people some clues on how to proceed at least so they can make
their own stone. Just say what you are comfortable revealing. :)

I assume you used urine or blood since you are concerned about genetic material.
Did you make a urine alkahest or did you make the volatile alkali and grind it with gold leaf etc.?
You can at least tell us what path you use, no?

ghetto alchemist
12-07-2012, 02:57 PM
I remember a former member called Alielus once said that he had made gold from lead and thought that he had made the philosophers stone, but then later found out that it was only lead oxide.

He was a smart guy and very experienced too.

LeoRetilus had the same problem, you can read about it in his ¨Success¨ thread.

Just giving you a heads up that lead oxide appears very similar to gold is all

Regards
G Alchemist

SolX
12-10-2012, 10:18 AM
greetings horticult, the part that got me interested in baons work, was when he went out back to the shed and opened his fermenting barrel. i am still qurious as to why he removed volitil salt deposits on the inside wall of the barrel, i also belive he discarded those salts. that had me up night and day to understand his works. so i been explorig it. it has lead me to wounder at what temps the volitial salts fume off at. certainly it is much below body temps. eventualy i wanted to make an device to visualy see the unseen fume off. i was going to replacate the one we used to see mercury amalgamate tooth fillings similar to this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA. but then i discovered this strange oil. i knew that should this oil be saturated with compounds it would not fume off easly from out of this oil. oil has a natural tendancy to bind and hold compounds. to test this i did a number of quick microscope experiments to determine if indeed there is a differance in allowing the volitile to fume off or not.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/cublasolx/C1715.jpg
this photo i hope you can see the fumed off volitile's collecting on the walls. this photo is from the first evaporation prior to calcinating. and i belive this is what Bacon removed from his barral.

both of these photos are of the same magnafacation.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/cublasolx/4thdistillate640x480.jpg
the above photo is crystline growth from the distillant only.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/cublasolx/oilof4thdistillate640x480.jpg
this is the crystal growth from the oil taken out of the distilant.

this would very much indicate a striking differance between the 2 fluids energy capabilities. and that the volitile compounds that fume off during the evoporation stages could be essintial in developing the "sage salt". in my opinion.

SolX
12-10-2012, 10:33 AM
greetings Nibiru.
good that you noticed the differance. i did not lop off an ear or a face or break its legs. a neabor of mine uses clamp traps to trap wolves and coyotes. i know the sound of a distrased rabbit and so i went to the trap and resuced the RAT. lol i made a small snip in the ear to test this out topocaly. was not easy to see to i made a small snip on its fleshy part of the nose. it healed remarkable fast. on hind sight i should have made a series of cuts to compare the differance from a non applyed cut to an applyed cut. with its broke foot i inserted the compound in the wound and around the bone that at the time was exposed. so i did not have the critter ingest this.

SolX
12-10-2012, 10:36 AM
howdy Solomon levi

i know there is both the coding of RNA and DNA. here is my lodgic. i have used very low tempratures this go around. evaporated at 110f/43c and as the fluid became more condensed i was forced to lower my evaporations eventualy down to 85f/29c to provent as much of the fume off as i could. this photo is of the evaporations in which i wanted to prevent the bubbling from popping the bubbles. theres traped volitiles in the bubbles and i wanted to retain them. the bubbles begane to dry out and collapse in on itself retaining the volitiles in the black mass.

http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q763/cublasolx/dryedbubbles.jpg

i totaly agree and understnad your thoughts. but as the fluid is saved from the evaporations that is used to imbibe the calcinated salts, i feel confadant that there is also bound DNA left in the imbibing fluid but not in the salts. the fluid never got hot enough to destroy the DNA. so in my way of thinking i am intrepid on guessing that i do or do not have DNA present. and by adding the fluid to the "rebus" or "sage salts" i belive i am putting my coding back into it. i am standing on the same side of the fence as your are. "I have wondered myself".

as the microscope pics i posted above shows, i clearly have found a greater energy to use as an imbibing fluid.

i won't use blood. thats a bunch of nonscence. i do not have a problem useing dead bloodcells so this go around i used urine. how ever. i strangly feel very confidant that the best choice of body fluids would be sweat. again heres my logic. the blood transports every thing. if i eat a ton of garlic people can smell me a mile away. that is what was deposited in its natural form in our sweat. every thing that is in the blood is in the sweat. with the urine many levels of compounds were filtered out in the liver and did not make it into the urine where as it did make it into our sweat. but that is an experiment i will start next year to confirm my supositions. can you emigine how many miles i am going to have to run to produce enough sweat? not looking forward to it. :D

some of your questions are very advanced and i would love to answer them after some one replacates what i did up to the point of the white. then i will have fun chatting about the binding of the stones with metals. "or other things"

currently i am passing one phase of the opperation and skipping the multiplacation exercise to go for the red. started the white stone 3 weeks ago to produce the red stone and it has already started to putrify after one week. the crystiline growth in the cooking flask is producing crystasls on the wall much faster then when i was working on the goal of the white stone. interesting. but though all is going as planed i still have this nagging feeling on the back of my neck that i am forgetting something in the exercise to produce the red.

solomon levi
12-10-2012, 12:49 PM
This looks wonderful. I believe you are on the right path with a proper material.

If you have the white, then the red is just a repeat, is it not?
What could you be forgetting? There's nothing to add or do differently.
Maybe temperature will be different, but just watch it as you did before
to not lose volatiles.

Congratulations and best wishes in further evolving this stone. :)
And thanks for sharing.

Somewhere on this forum is a thread discussing ways to collect sweat that
you will find interesting I think.

SolX
12-16-2012, 04:11 PM
thank you so much solomon. thats all i ever wanted was a pat on the back. ;)

no i am still not convencied that i should be useing the same heat to produce the red. there is talk in alchemical tracks about ncreasing the heat involving the red. thats why i say i feel i am missing some thing.

however as a treat for you all i made a video of how the putrifacation actualy works.

from sage salts to white stone took 22 mins in the video. but i had to chop some of it off for it was to large of a file to place on youtube. 24gigs lol. it is best to see the video in full screen, or you may miss some information of how the chemical reaction is taking place. to produce the concept of putrifing.

i hope you enjoy this wounderful information. i put my own comments of my own observations in the chat line of the youtube website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTbyrJ8WOUs&list=FLWctNJ832mQaqncyIHNEnOA

this experiment as all the rest i do are done several times.

Andro
12-16-2012, 04:35 PM
Hey SolX,

Is this a work with Urine/GW?

Are we looking at magnified images?

Thanks.

SolX
12-16-2012, 04:41 PM
howdy Androgynus

yes this is taken from urine. the emigies are under a microscope. greatly magnified. i used less then the amount of a head of a pin for this experiment.

solomon levi
12-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi SolX. :)

How many eagles/cycles has this been to get this far?
22 minutes is very quick - how long to go through all colors?

Illen A. Cluf
12-16-2012, 10:30 PM
Hello soIX,

There is a personal coincidence involved here. Which work by Roger Bacon are you referring to?

Thanks,
Illen

SolX
12-17-2012, 02:11 AM
howdy Solomon levi

great questions. and an answer that may irritate some. the first time i tryed this i only took it past the 3rd eagle. my observations were correct that i did not need to go further. the purifacaton factors for purifing will be done in the multiplacation exercise anyways. so if any one wishes to scream on my ass "terra dahma" was in volved. have at it lol.

the second time out of kicks i took it to the 4th and recived the same results.

this time i took it to the 5th eagle for i wanted to now shoot for the red stone out of courisoty. and felt that i better at least take it to the 5th eagle to start my first attempt at the red stone.

i belive some time next year i am going to do all 7 eagles as has been written. in the end i will now have 3 stones done with a different number of exercises to compare results as to the natures of the stones when done with all 7eagles or more. in my way of thinking this will give me a base point to better understand the entire opperation. "4 stones made useing 4 different evolutions." which one is better or which one is only ok. i do not know, but i will one day.

as to the time line i presented here. it was done microscopicly. were i to add this procces to 3 grams of salts it would take 3 months. and i have. 3 times it took 3 months to go from white to gray to black and back to white. the final white salts after putrafacation took on an unusual glossy sheen. that capability would dictate to me it has the ability to show the "colors of the peacock". which i am testing now. this test should take me about 9 months to go from white to colors to red. do not knpw about much yet on that. have not see the colors yet.

how ever as i understand it. i will not see the ever changing colors till i got into making the red stone.

oh yes. i have observed that the shape of the rebus is important. not its shape discripted but that the mass needs to be the right shape on the round bottom of the flask. as an example. were i to place in a round 50ml beaker 25 grams of salts it would take years. then if i only used 3 grams. that only takes 3 months. i am qualifing that right now in that i have 3 seprate test tubes of 27ml each. with only one gram and it takes 3 weeks to start the putrifacations. therefore i am seeing that the less mass i use the faster it becomes for this great works. now to clarifie the shape of the mass i put in 3 grams in one 27 ml test tube and it is taking now a very long time to putrifie. where as the 1 gram samples has already begune to putrifie after a week or so. not one thing was changed in this except for the amount and shape of the mass. interesting, yes?

so this is how i am seeing it as to the time factor of 22 mins on a test slide. and i might add that the test slide was open air. even though we can clealy see that the mass self sealed its self on the slide. oh yes another observation. i used 50/50. 50 percent salts and 50 percent fluid. for the micro scope video. way way more then is recomended by the old alchemical tracts in producing the putrifacations. oh yeah one more thig. in the video i put clean fluid on the slide to produce the salt "crystals" and to test them for this chemical reaction. rather then putting a small pile of salts crushed up on the slide. for i know that the crystals will not become eusified as fast as when the crystals are crushed up. 50 percent fluid on 50 percent crushed up salts whould disapear right away. not so if the crystals are left intact.

i am suppecting that an open air evolution of producing the stone could be done in open air and with far more imbibing fluids. but i have a long hard road to follow before i get to testing that. i have seen the colors if i am taking your question correctly before i begane the rebus. it has show up in the evaporation stages of the disillate. realy quite beutiful.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hail and well met Illen A. Cluf;

i will hunt the right book down that intregued me. i only liked his writtings cuz it was easer to understand for me. you know how a person can read a book and not have a clue what was said, and the person next to you reads it and totaly gets it? same thing here. i get bacon. but i do not always agree with him. and i am not totaly convenced he wrote every thing in there.

my nemisus is that chinease guy whom wrote "when people see how simple this is we will all get a laugh." that track buggs the stuffing out of me. lol. but i laugh now that i am seeing results.

("The Root of The World"" by rodger bacon" 13th century) myself and a couple others totaly picked apart this book over a period of several months. theres a lot more in old books then meets the eye sometimes.

Illen A. Cluf
12-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Hail and well met Illen A. Cluf;

i will hunt the right book down that intregued me. i only liked his writtings cuz it was easer to understand for me. you know how a person can read a book and not have a clue what was said, and the person next to you reads it and totaly gets it? same thing here. i get bacon. but i do not always agree with him.

my nemisus is that chinease guy whom wrote "when people see how simple this is we will all get a laugh." that track buggs the stuffing out of me. lol. but i laugh now that i am seeing results. i will be right back. going to open up them dusty books to get you your answer.

Nice to meet you too, So1X, and congratulations on your success so far! It's always exciting to see people approaching their goals. Regarding books, isn't it interesting also how you can read a book during one part of your life and it makes a huge impression on you, and when you pick it up many years later, you wonder what you saw in it? On the other hand, a book read some time ago may not have made much sense then, but on re-reading it, you see a revelation. This happened when I read the Golden Tract, followed by some of the books mentioned in the work. In particular, it mentions Richard the Englishman, Arnold of Villa Nova, Basilius Valentinus, Roger Bacon, Bernard, Count of Trevisan, Geber, Morienus and many others. Some of these I read years ago, when I didn't hold as many pieces of the puzzle as I now do. So now everything I read seems to make a little more sense than before.

During my recent reading, I enjoyed Bacon's book, and am currently trying to find some of his other books.

"The Root of the World"? I have not come across that one yet. Is there an online version that I can read?

Thanks.

Illen

Illen A. Cluf
12-17-2012, 02:32 AM
f his other books.

"The Root of the World"? I have not come across that one yet. Is there an online version that I can read?

Just found it:

http://www.rexresearch.com/alchemy5/bacnroot.htm

Illen

SolX
12-17-2012, 02:45 AM
exelant Illen A. Cluf

also try forgottenbooks.com. tons of fun readin in there.

i just skimmed over the one you found. he did not wright that. that is some extracts of what he wrote by some one else. try typing in your search engine "root of the world" rodger bacon" "pdf"

i find it is best to read the clean writtings before trusting some one elses intrupritations. causes less confusion i belive. take the emerald tablet for example. how many more ways is that going to become intruprited. lol as above so below, whats above so is it below, in heaven as on earth, on and on the interpreted qoutes go just for that one little line. where i belive that line is the most misunderstood part and leads many into confusion. i feel hermies said that as a passing thought. and not as an absolute.

solomon levi
12-17-2012, 05:31 AM
Yes, this is all very interesting SolX.
I wonder if you try adding some 3/4/5 eagles material to a new batch -
will it make them putrefy faster, or putrefy larger batches?
It seems like that should work - a multiplication of sorts.

Illen A. Cluf
12-17-2012, 02:52 PM
i just skimmed over the one you found. he did not wright that. that is some extracts of what he wrote by some one else. try typing in your search engine "root of the world" rodger bacon" "pdf"

Hi So1X,

I just did the search, and came up with the same text but in PDF format. To be certain of which specific version you are referring to, can you please provide a specific link?

Thank you,
Illen

SolX
12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
:) Solomon levi;

i did think about that at one time. at the moment i am doing 5gals/19liter distillations runs. i end up with around 150 grams. but generaly only use from 3 to 5 grams of it. and i generaly have 3 gallons of distillate left over just hanging around. so i have an inventory to call on if i ever need to. at the moment i only ever need a few grams to test my thoughts on. when i have played with this enough to have gained the knowledge of its manufacture. then i will search myself deeply to see if i will make a final commitment on producing a final product. untill then i feel that am simply in the exploratory stages still.

my resoning for doing it in a large volume, is to detect any anomilies that some times show up in mass production as apossed to a small productions. for example i did see that different times during the distalation the distilate extracted in the small receving flask's is different colors during different times of the distalation. that is worth making a mental note on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greetings Illen A. Cluf.

i did take a moment to proff your copy. and for the most part every thing that i payed attintion too is in there.

i would like to say that not every alchimical book is for every one, like we discussed. i understand his wrritings perhapps others may not. i hope you get some meaning from it as i have.

post script:
i am an odd one. i also never read some ones work till after i got to know he/she. when i learn as much as i can about there manorisiums, beliefs, there trials and tribulations,. so that i can have a personel type of feeling for the wrighter. i use this kind of skill to understand things the wrighters are trying to say. that i would have missed other wise. don't know if anyone else learns this way, but it works for me.

Illen A. Cluf
12-17-2012, 06:51 PM
:)

greetings Illen A. Cluf.

i did take a moment to proff your copy. and for the most part every thing that i payed attintion too is in there.

i would like to say that not every alchimical book is for every one, like we discussed. i understand his wrritings perhapps others may not. i hope you get some meaning from it as i have.

Hi So1X,

I was also able to find an original. If anyone is interested, you can find it here along with some other worthwhile texts:

http://archive.org/details/medicinapractica00salm

I think it started on page 585, near the end.

I read the text and found it to be extremely interesting. I'm not sure if it was actually written by Bacon (they call it pseudo-Bacon) but it still contains some very valuable information which corresponds with much of what I have learned lately. Thank you for pointing it out!

Illen

SolX
03-06-2013, 10:32 PM
greetngs all,

i wish to bring every one up todate on my progress. for any that are interested.

the efforts on the manufacture of the red stone are on going. 4 weeks ago i saw an ever so light yellowing of the salts. after 2 weeks the yellowing is gone and the rebus (AKA salts in the cooking flask) have moved to a more brown state in hue then the black of the rebus putrifacation i observed. this is new info and i am pleased. i am also running a set of new salts along side the red stone attempt to observe any anomilies. i can not detect any differances in the variances of progression of events as has been written down in alchemical tracts involving this production. other then the putrifacation event seems to be taking a longer time then i had antisapated. however i am reminded of the warnings the sages of old have warned us all about. "Be Pacient"

also i am running this at 43c to 48c /110f to 120f , i have not seen the wax event. i may run another grouping and bring it up to 48c to 60c /120f to 140f for observtional information.

this event of being pacient for me has brought me to many new ideas of the production. in so much i suspect that there is no one over all recipie for this involving a time line. for it evolves diferently for each one's working conditions. I.E... it is going to be different for every one. "location location location."
and it is of most importance that the time of year must be understood that the production in certain stages will become different when involving atmospheric conditions of the time. again what i am trying to convay is that were i in a different location my time line of the production of the stone will change. and not that we can only make this thing in one place. threfore i now take a different view of any mention of planetary events, magnetic distractions, and so forth. non of which has great meaning now for my understanding. i will hopefully be tesing this idea soon.
************************************************** *******************************

sorry i have not renewed this thread for those that are interested. i have life issues to take care of and mostly i have no internet alot of the time.

Solx
a pacient terran

Illen A. Cluf
03-06-2013, 11:29 PM
greetngs all,

i wish to bring every one up todate on my progress. for any that are interested.

Quite frankly, I lost interest after you rudely ignored my last two PM's to you.

SolX
03-07-2013, 01:36 AM
my, this is disturbing. i see you personel messaged me on the 16 of january. the same date i personely messaged you. and around the same hour. i am sorry that you did not get that messge. nor my follow up message i tryed to send on the 22 of january. it took me many hours to compose that one and i have now learned that if i am not rolling this browser it auto logs me out in a short period of time. i was not aware of this administration browsing tool and would not be in favor of this auto log out.

SolX
a miscamunicating terren.

Illen A. Cluf
03-07-2013, 01:57 AM
my, this is disturbing. i see you personel messaged me on the 16 of january. the same date i personely messaged you. and around the same hour. i am sorry that you did not get that messge. nor my follow up message i tryed to send on the 22 of january. it took me many hours to compose that one and i have now learned that if i am not rolling this browser it auto logs me out in a short period of time. i was not aware of this administration browsing tool and would not be in favor of this auto log out.

SolX
a miscamunicating terren.

Hi SolX,

This very quick logout time has caused a lot of problems and misunderstandings in the past, and I think quite a few have complained about it. But recently, there was a post about how to get around the problem.

When you log in, click the "Remember Me" box. Then, as long as you remain logged in, you will not be subjected to the quick logout time. You will stay logged in indefinitely. I have tried it and it works, but I still copy my message before sending it, just in case.

Sorry that you lost that message after spending so much time typing it in. Please feel free to PM me again.

Illen

SolX
03-14-2013, 12:13 AM
same here i now copy anything i try to send. a lot of the time i have a great deal of information to inpart. i have lost so much in the past that i whished to share with my fellow humans. i can only hope that you will recive the information of my works.

solX
terren right down to the DNA

post script;

i am not lasy but what dose trolling mean to every one. and what is lurking?

Lunsola
03-26-2013, 03:58 AM
Trolling to me is when someone vies for attention without contribution or seeks to harass others. Lurking would be when someone only reads a forum but never signs up or posts anything.

Thanks for posting your thread Solx, I always enjoy seeing what others are up to. When I get some more of my own work done hopefully I can share as well.

I haven't distilled as much lately. If I ever start back up I'll get some better equipment and maybe join you guys in this.

SolX
05-23-2013, 09:10 PM
greetings fellow explorers

very sorry i have been away. i no longer have the internet. untill i find a provider i am out here in the jungle alone again. till then i have been asked to take on the Riddle of the Ever Burning Lamp. a very simple thing as i belive i understand what is taking place in the chemical reactions. i see that there is more then a few different types of this lamp. so for the fun of it i am going to work on the simplest one. sulpher and boron. my first shot at this will be useing earth elements and not animal or vegie matter.

i miss you all

Solx
terren made

Andro
05-25-2013, 08:44 AM
i hope you enjoy this wounderful information. i put my own comments of my own observations in the chat line of the youtube website.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTbyrJ8WOUs&list=FLWctNJ832mQaqncyIHNEnOA

Your video looks very similar to the video below, said to show uric acid crystals:

Direct YouTube Link to Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azz_vZfBerU)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Azz_vZfBerU

Lunsola
05-25-2013, 09:18 PM
I would like to add that a simple test would be to put a few in common water as urea crystals are highly soluble in water. It's a simple test to perform, my crystals weren't soluble in water although I did manage to use them already in another experiment.

SolX
08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
thank you for showing that other video. it seems to be a bit haphazard for observational use for myself but instructive non-the less. also i had hoped to illistrate the energy properties by useing refined distilate and the oil i found with in the distiliate its self. this oil has a much greater capability to produce stronger crystals. which is an interest of mine in seeking stronger energy productions whilst useing the same compounds. clearly there are sugnificant differances in the production values during different stages of purifieng the urine waters.

solx
a searching terran