PDA

View Full Version : Warning about the dangers of making your own ormus for ingestion



ghetto alchemist
12-06-2012, 02:01 PM
Folks, I have a warning which I would like to pass on to you all regarding making your own ormus precipitate.

All the literature on the wet methods mention adding lye until the pH reaches 10.8 or so, and also says that red devil lye from the supermarket is of a high quality and ok for use. Well, I have something to say about that:

DO NOT EVER USE LYE FROM THE SUPERMARKET FOR ORMUS PREPARATION OR SULFURIC ACID FROM THE HARDWARE STORE FOR MEDICINE PREPARATION.

There is a very old and cheap industrial process still used in the world to make sulfuric acid and lye from sodium metabisulfate. The apparatus used in this process uses liquid mercury on the bottom of the chamber, and both the end products contain mercury contaminants.

Mercury contaminants are fine when the product is to be flushed down the sewer system or dropped into a car battery, but not fine when then the intention is for ingestion by humans.

The early ormus researchers described kundalini experiences such as hearing a ringing in their ears and difficulty in socialising with common people after taking ormus powders, these are both symptoms of mercury poisoning.

Some researchers later died from liver and kidney disorders, side effects which have been blamed on taking ormus with sulphites in red wine (apparently causing the ormus metals to precipitate in their bodies), but actually liver and kidney failure are symptoms of serious mercury poisoning.

If you are going to make your own ormus for ingesting, use only food grade lye (check your asian grocery store) or use the really expensive stuff sold through chemistry suppliers. Lye from these sources is made using a much more expensive process, but which leaves no mercury contaminants.

The same warnings also go with using hardware store sulfuric acid for any alchemy processes.

Be Safe in Art
G Alchemist

Krisztian
12-07-2012, 07:47 PM
. . . use only food grade lye (check your asian grocery store) or use the really expensive stuff sold through chemistry suppliers. Lye from these sources is made using a much more expensive process, but which leaves no mercury contaminants.

Thanks for this posting, ghetto alchemist. I use only what you called the "really expensive stuff"; but here in Canada it's actually relatively inexpensive. Short cuts, or cost cuts, in alchemy not always the safest path, in other words.

This warning I think applies to all operations in alchemy, I believe. I've had contamination in the past even simply from not cleaning glassware well. Mold grew. I was making a gift for someone I love. It was disheartening!

ghetto alchemist
12-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Thanks Krisztian,

I posted beacuse I needed that info when I first made Ormus precip, I used cheap supermarket lye, forunately though I only did it as proof of concept. I had a gut feeling not to consume it nor give it to anyone else. Pretty lucky in hindsight.

The expensive stuff in Australia is $20 per kg, but after postage more like $35 per kg.
Maybe that's not really that expensive, but when I compare it to the supermarket stuff for as little as $5 per kg, it seems like it.


This warning I think applies to all operations in alchemy, I believe. I've had contamination in the past even simply from not cleaning glassware well. Mold grew. I was making a gift for someone I love. It was disheartening!

Hehe me too...... I gifted a bottle of home made booze to a mate, and later it had some kind of mould grow in it. Pretty embarassing :p

Andro
12-08-2012, 02:53 AM
One could also 'make' their own materials, although it takes time and practice to get them 'right'...

When I used to experiment with 'making' various salts, I noticed that they react and generally behave differently than store-bought salts (even the 'expensive' ones).

What Have you learned? - Do it yourself. (http://dartigne.blogspot.co.il/2012/11/what-have-you-learn-do-it-yourself.html)

Krisztian
12-08-2012, 02:55 AM
I posted beacuse I needed that info when I first made Ormus precip, I used cheap supermarket lye, forunately though I only did it as proof of concept. I had a gut feeling not to consume it nor give it to anyone else. Pretty lucky in hindsight.

My first reaction was, stay away from that lye also. The only time I ever find myself in 'trouble' with alchemy is when I dismiss that 'whisper' of wisdom.


Hehe me too...... I gifted a bottle of home made booze to a mate, and later it had some kind of mould grow in it. Pretty embarassing :p

I was preparing this elixir for close to eight weeks, timed it 'perfectly'; but didn't listen to that 'whisper' of wisdom when I knew that the experiment was a failure from the outset. I got a 'clear image' of the mold, right away, when I entered the substance to impregnate it. My intellect brushed it aside, I suppose one can say it so.

Thanks again. This is an important Thread that you provided.