PDA

View Full Version : freedom from karma

solomon levi
12-11-2012, 12:37 PM
Hi!
For me, the emphasis is on who karma belongs to.
Karma, which means "action" belongs to the actor/persona, the image, or more commonly,
the doer, which is to say, the idea of the separate ego self.
Resolve this idea and one resolves karma.
That is the short path.
The long path is to address each action and bring balance/neutrality to it -
to remove the charge/polarity - the attraction or repulsion.

More and more i see the practice of both paths at once (the dual life I mentioned in the SOS
thread) - we are existing on multiple levels of time/speed simultaneously. I temporally resolve
things as they come up in my daily life by interacting with people as harmoniously as possible,
while at the same time I frequently emphasize or remember (to myself) my essential, non-ego
self as it exists in its own kingdom/dimension/time/frequency. Yes, even as a glass of
crystal shatters at a specific frequency, so too does the idea/image of the separate ego.
(specifically, beyond visible light in the EM spectrum - beyond death/"the light")

The long path strives to cut off the hundred heads of the Dragon of Ladon/Laton, while the
short path pierces the monster's single heart/root. The idea of the Hydra whose head grows
back after being cut off reveals the difficulty, or impossibility, of destroying this "monster",
the idea of the separate ego, linearly. As Einstein said, we cannot solve a problem on the same
level that it was created. When we simply "rise above" the dimension/level of the doer, karma
is resolved. I didn't say "easily". I said "simply". :) It's as difficult as we make it.

If the linear long path is impossible, why practice it? What i have seen is there is something cumulative
about which brings one to the threshhold of the instantaneous short path. It's hard to speak about
because the instantaneous realisation of the absence of the doer is not related to anything linear.
As I said, it is a different dimension, sometimes called grace/influence/from above. It's a paradox
really. It's the same question of alchemy - why does circulation/repetition evolve a substance?
I imagine it has something to do with that singularity. Each person's threshhold is different - the
number of times one has to repeat something. But at some point, we realise that what applied to
every line, to every head of the dragon, apllies to the plane, to the heart, and the whole house of
cards collapses and a dimensional/quantum leap occurs and there is no trail or footprints where you
can look back and say "this is what caused my leap".

So I practice both paths. Probably everyone does, though we usually favor one above the other.
Castaneda called these two stalkers and dreamers. Alchemy calls them the wet path and
the dry path. We can also make the analogy between left and right brain, particles and waves, etc.
We're both. Being able to bridge/mercury the two leads to the androgyne/rebus.

This is something I encounter quite frequently, whether trying to recall a dream or a memory of
another time, or a psychedelic event of another velocity/frequency, or joining heaven and earth...
It's a fascinating topic to me. I call it keeping time or being a time keeper. Saturn/Chronos/time
is the initial subject. Our ability to access time is our ability to travel the universe, to read the
Akashic records, to integrity or the totality of oneself...

III
12-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Hi!
For me, the emphasis is on who karma belongs to. Karma, which means "action" belongs to the actor/persona, the image, or more commonly, the doer, which is to say, the idea of the separate ego self. Resolve this idea and one resolves karma.
That is the short path. The long path is to address each action and bring balance/neutrality to it - to remove the charge/polarity - the attraction or repulsion.

More and more i see the practice of both paths at once (the dual life I mentioned in the SOS thread) - we are existing on multiple levels of time/speed simultaneously. I temporally resolve things as they come up in my daily life by interacting with people as harmoniously as possible, while at the same time I frequently emphasize or remember (to myself) my essential, non-ego self as it exists in its own kingdom/dimension/time/frequency. Yes, even as a glass of
crystal shatters at a specific frequency, so too does the idea/image of the separate ego. (specifically, beyond visible light in the EM spectrum - beyond death/"the light")

The long path strives to cut off the hundred heads of the Dragon of Ladon/Laton, while the short path pierces the monster's single heart/root. The idea of the Hydra whose head grows back after being cut off reveals the difficulty, or impossibility, of destroying this "monster", the idea of the separate ego, linearly. As Einstein said, we cannot solve a problem on the same level that it was created. When we simply "rise above" the dimension/level of the doer, karma is resolved. I didn't say "easily". I said "simply". :) It's as difficult as we make it.

If the linear long path is impossible, why practice it? What i have seen is there is something cumulative about which brings one to the threshhold of the instantaneous short path. It's hard to speak about because the instantaneous realisation of the absence of the doer is not related to anything linear. As I said, it is a different dimension, sometimes called grace/influence/from above. It's a paradox really. It's the same question of alchemy - why does circulation/repetition evolve a substance? I imagine it has something to do with that singularity. Each person's threshhold is different - the number of times one has to repeat something. But at some point, we realise that what applied to every line, to every head of the dragon, apllies to the plane, to the heart, and the whole house of cards collapses and a dimensional/quantum leap occurs and there is no trail or footprints where you can look back and say "this is what caused my leap".

So I practice both paths. Probably everyone does, though we usually favor one above the other. Castaneda called these two stalkers and dreamers. Alchemy calls them the wet path and the dry path. We can also make the analogy between left and right brain, particles and waves, etc. We're both. Being able to bridge/mercury the two leads to the androgyne/rebus.

This is something I encounter quite frequently, whether trying to recall a dream or a memory of another time, or a psychedelic event of another velocity/frequency, or joining heaven and earth... It's a fascinating topic to me. I call it keeping time or being a time keeper. Saturn/Chronos/time is the initial subject. Our ability to access time is our ability to travel the universe, to read the Akashic records, to integrity or the totality of oneself...

Hi Solomon,

Someting a little more concrete to sink my metaphorical n-dimensional teeth into. In some methods they speak of a "look ahead". One sees the problem from above. One goes down into the detail to the level where it can be changed. Works through the things keeping one from the higher level and then when everything changes, the quantum jump, the details are "simplified" and you have the change. I don't see a long or short path here. I see two steps as part of a sequence that is repeated over and over. Each time a change is made it sets the stage for the next understanding and step.

When one is in sync it is reflection as we have previously spoke, it is immediate reflection rather than the delay of Karma, an attachment.

It's the same question of alchemy - why does circulation/repetition evolve a substance

In a spiritual non-physical Alchemy how is this even asked? What does it mean in spiritual terms. Or is it strictly an artifact of physical?

I will make a guess based on how I understand things to work. Perhaps what one is seeing is that when repeating through a chamber, one builds up enough residual consciousness in the chamber to influence the "consensus" and hence obtain results showing that the way things work have temporarily changed.

Our ability to access time is our ability to travel the universe, to read the Akashic records, to integrity or the totality of oneself...

Ahh yes, the Akashic records, as one virtual view into the information. I'll try to map to that Elsewhere these are referred to "like a film". I go a step farther. Let us, for convienience, say that it has 60 frames per second rate. So each "frame" can be viewd as if it contains what might be called an instantanious "machine state". It can be perceived as containing the memory of "how I got here", the memory of "I'm going to xxx next", one's personal history of whatever is thought in that fraction of a second, one's entry state and one's departure state and whatever "action" might be inferred during that frame becasue of entry and departure states, but it is only inferred, and that is one place that conscious consensus can have it's influence. If "you" entered that stream 1 second earlier, it will be remembered as if you were there all your life. If somebody asks me if I call it creation does that mean it might only be 6000 years old? I ask them if they have trouble believeing that as far as they are concerned that they may have entered that life just 1 second earlier?

In that very moment that seems like a simple single frame, all 16 dimensions (or however many there are, most just not seen) worth of variations for that one instant all exist in that one instant. When strung together in sequence and first person viewpoint it and being experienced it is life or a lifelike dream. When "remembered", not experienced first person, it can be like a movie. Ordinary "time" is the experience of these frames at 60 frames per second. The actual run time can be faster or slower or at least be perceived that way.

I hope this maps some points of contact between how we each perceive this.

solomon levi
12-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi Solomon,

Someting a little more concrete to sink my metaphorical n-dimensional teeth into. In some methods they speak of a "look ahead". One sees the problem from above. One goes down into the detail to the level where it can be changed. Works through the things keeping one from the higher level and then when everything changes, the quantum jump, the details are "simplified" and you have the change. I don't see a long or short path here. I see two steps as part of a sequence that is repeated over and over. Each time a change is made it sets the stage for the next understanding and step.

Hi III. Whatever changed, this is working better. :)
I am able to relate a lot more to what you are saying. Thank you.
Yes, as Einstein said, a problem cannot be resolved on the same level it was created (paraphrase).
For me, your "look ahead" is to see from the level/dimension above - for example, UV seeing visible light.
The ability to go up and see is "as above, so below".
The ability to "go down into detail and work through things" is "as below, so above".
Real alchemy is coming from both - spiritualising matter and materialising spirit.
I agree totally with you. I think I'm just detailing things more - analysis.
So the 7 subdivisions within each of the 7 planes (usually there's no need to be more detailed than that.
As I like to say, man is defined by above and below, by heaven and earth - I ching trigrams.) -
this fits well with your description: going up to the next level/dimension resolves the level below as
far as vision and understanding goes - we see the solution. This is because "time is faster" and we
are literally in the future relative to the level below, so we have the answer from our "muse" - a
future/faster/higher freq/higher dimension aspect of ourselves (we live on all planes simultaneously).
I also call this dreaming/second attention/analogical mind/"as above"/nagual...
Now the stalking/first attention/binary-linear mind/"as below"/tonal has to "catch up" - but truly
they are happening at the same time (there are not two paths - it is not the poles that create the center
of the magnet, but vice versa), only at different speeds/frequencies on different levels/dimensions simultaneously.

The stalking/analysis part takes longer, is in slower time, because it knows things through reason, step by step,
through the 7 sub-levels within each level. The dreaming/synthesis is shorter and faster, because it knows
directly and intuitively, in one chunk/wave an entire level. But these two must find eachother's coordinates to make it wisdom.
Or as Gurdjieff would say:
"Man's development proceeds [along] the line of knowledge and the line of being." If one gets too far ahead of the other "Man's
development goes wrong, and sooner or later it must come to a standstill."
"Only understanding can lead to being, whereas knowledge is but a passing presence in it."
"entire civilizations have perished because knowledge outweighed being or being outweighed knowledge".

Thank you so much for helping me put all this together in a presentable fashion (I hope you see it too).
I speak as if i already know all this stuff, with authority, but i am hearing it this way for the first time -
my understanding - the meeting of knowledge and being. I would have said, we write for ourselves
primarily and for others secondarily - but according to our logic, we are writing together, as one. :)
There are not two paths (from synthesis' POV), but there are (from analysis' POV). Since we are trying to
communicate, I am being very detailed/stalking/particle, though "naturally", or by predisposition (I was
born a water sign - cancer) I'm a dreamer/wave - but I'm pretty good at both (because of alchemy and
cultivating mercury/androgyne and the fluidity I learned from Castaneda).

When one is in sync it is reflection as we have previously spoke, it is immediate reflection rather than the delay of Karma, an attachment.

yes.

It's the same question of alchemy - why does circulation/repetition evolve a substance

In a spiritual non-physical Alchemy how is this even asked? What does it mean in spiritual terms. Or is it strictly an artifact of physical?

Yeah, I was speaking about lab science this time. :)

I will make a guess based on how I understand things to work. Perhaps what one is seeing is that when repeating through a chamber, one builds up enough residual consciousness in the chamber to influence the "consensus" and hence obtain results showing that the way things work have temporarily changed.

I can see that. I would just say it differently - the residue is the echo, the denser/lower octave, the stalking/analysis/slower time,
and the consensus is the dreaming/synthesis/faster time. The residue is the stalking work of the 7 subdivisions and the consensus
is the dreaming chunk of the undivided level. :)

Our ability to access time is our ability to travel the universe, to read the Akashic records, to integrity or the totality of oneself...

Ahh yes, the Akashic records, as one virtual view into the information. I'll try to map to that Elsewhere these are referred to "like a film". I go a step farther. Let us, for convienience, say that it has 60 frames per second rate. So each "frame" can be viewd as if it contains what might be called an instantanious "machine state". It can be perceived as containing the memory of "how I got here", the memory of "I'm going to xxx next", one's personal history of whatever is thought in that fraction of a second, one's entry state and one's departure state and whatever "action" might be inferred during that frame becasue of entry and departure states, but it is only inferred, and that is one place that conscious consensus can have it's influence. If "you" entered that stream 1 second earlier, it will be remembered as if you were there all your life. If somebody asks me if I call it creation does that mean it might only be 6000 years old? I ask them if they have trouble believeing that as far as they are concerned that they may have entered that life just 1 second earlier?

In that very moment that seems like a simple single frame, all 16 dimensions (or however many there are, most just not seen) worth of variations for that one instant all exist in that one instant. When strung together in sequence and first person viewpoint it and being experienced it is life or a lifelike dream. When "remembered", not experienced first person, it can be like a movie. Ordinary "time" is the experience of these frames at 60 frames per second. The actual run time can be faster or slower or at least be perceived that way.

I hope this maps some points of contact between how we each perceive this.

Yes, very well! This is the fractal nature of the 7 within 7, or as we see from the
EM spectrum, they measure it exponentially.
Yes, I think we are on the very same page of the One book that has been translated into so many languages.
This is agreement and relative objectivity as i call it. It's very good. I am energised! Thank you.

solomon levi
12-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Found this item on the akashic records I sync with:
"Given that there billions of turns and millions of triplets in a single strand of DNA, then the entire history of the universe, from beginning to end, could be coded into our DNA.
From this perspective, the mythic Akashic Records are simply the coils of DNA within every cell of your body, and they can be read by those who, in Ovason's phrase, "have clothed themselves in the skin of the dragon," that is, only by initiates who have learned the Green Language of Light."

http://www.jwmt.org/v1n4/readlight.html