PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery

solomon levi
12-23-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm noticing a bunch of threads which are really talking about just one thing.
Threads like "subjectivity and objectivity", "oneness or plurality", "choice?", and
similar ideas such as "is the world an illusion?", "solipsism", "god immanent or
transcendant", "horizontal time and vertical time"...

Another way I've been contemplating it has to do with change and permanence
and if life has a meaning/purpose or not. If real = permanence, then there is no
meaning. At the same time, the unreal and changing is discovering or inventing
meaning all the time.

The simple solution is that all is true. But let's just not SAY that. When we really
inquire into all of these paradoxes, we see the mystery. The same paradox says
that we were born, yet I can't remember ever not existing.

I'll just leave it at that for now.

Ilos
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
What I find as a problem is trusting the things that you read or hear even the things that we see aren't always how they look like
Basically you can take one object or one tool and simply use it for many things, you can give to that thing many definitions
When we look into the past everything is based on the writings that others left them for example when you think of the Egyptians
all you can think of is things you read or heard and than you try to prove them with clues
Sometimes we listen to things that we want to believe, things that fill our emptiness

I can't remember ever not existing.
I feel the same way sometimes I just think that we only live in the continuum and its nothing to remember just the things
when you were given a brain to remember what it registered as it defines.

solomon levi
12-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Well, the mystery I am speaking of has more to do with our two attentions.
In the first attention, where man has become quite fixed on one description, to all appearances
the world seems objective, we seem to have choice, separation and plurality are quite real,
time is very linear and consistent, god appears more transcendant, the idea of solipsism
likely never crosses one's mind, the world is only an illusion in an abstract way because I've
read some quantum physics or philosophy and the arguments seem pretty good but it is not
experienced first-hand - first hand, I believe in the realness and objectiveness of the world and
my life reflects such... the idea that we are One is just an idea - it's very evident that I live in
a world that is often against me or against someone trying to be free... in the first attention it
is very easy to believe that someone else is the source of all my problems and the deck is
stacked unfairly in their favor; every day I can find victims of the system simply by watching
the news or reading the paper or listening to a freind complain or probably by listening to my
own inner thoughts or looking in the sky and noticing the chemtrails... etc, etc.
All of this is true for the first attention. Anyone saying any differently is either selling something
or is speaking from a second attention perspective, which is pretty much the opposite of everything
I just said about the first attention. When the second attention describes the world to the first
attention, the first attention thinks they are in denial or delusional or believing in impractical fantasies
or new age sugar-coated dreams.

In the second attention there is always perfection and justice/equilibrium. God is not somewhere else -
God is the manifest world, the All, and It has no evil counterpart, no opposing force - such thoughts
are rediculous here. In the second attention all are free and all are Gods and there is never a sin or a
wrong choice. The idea of choice itself is inapplicable here. In the second attention, we don't define
free as our ability to choose or to demonstrate will - it is defined, if one could call it that, by our ability
to live in choiceless awareness, the present, which prerequisite was to surrender your will at the door,
which isn't a rule or condition but is a sheer pleasure, an unburdening. For it was individual "free" will
and choice that made me separate from everything else in the first attention. "Not my will, but Thine,"
say we. "It is not I who do these things, but the Heavenly Father within me who doeth these works."
"Warriors have no life of their own. From the moment they understand the nature of awareness, they cease
to be persons and the human condition is no longer part of their view." - Castaneda
In the second attention everything is eternally new, for there is no mind to project/recycle its past knowledge
upon this clean slate called "the here and now". In the second attention, I do not see you as an image, as a
history of deeds, as a string of memories, as a projection or recollection of my own thoughts and impressions...
I have come to no conclusions, I have not chosen to know you any more than I could know myself - all is
mystery and excitement, discovery and play. I see you as the living present being before me, without history,
without prejudice - I have not pre-judged you based on past images and memories - without knowledge,
we are innocent and pure. Ours is the Garden of Eden and every wo/man is first/primordial wo/man. The first
attention feels like this is divine forgiveness - it has never met anyone who wasn't trying to file them properly
in their inventory since their mother and father held them as a babe, if they were fortunate enough to have that
brief moment.
Paradox - our parents didn't give us that moment. It was mutual. But we will forget that, forgetting the blank
slate that we were - the innocence reflected in our parents eyes. We reminded them of their own innocence and
they resonated. But forgetting, as first attention quickly creeps in, we will search for that perfect moment, for
someone to love us unconditionally, the rest of our lives... forgetting that we were unconditional and worthy of
such reciprocation. And when we don't find it, we'll have children in order to possess it for a short time once again.
Or we'll seek out drugs and religions and sex and disciplines and foods and meditations to try and have it once again...
Paradox - the baby did nothing to prove its worthiness; but we demand everyone else to do so. We have turned the
unconditioned present into a bunch of conditions/hoops that others must jump through to gain our trust. As a reward
for each hoop, we remove a small layer of our stinking onion, turning vulnerability into a painful process rather than an
act of joy and abandon.
"What's needed to enter fully into the other self is to abandon the intent of our first attention." - Castaneda

Paradox - there is no amount of human trust that will ever make you unconditional in the first attention. Unconditional
belongs to the second attention as a result of seeing infinite justice. Any degree of effort is a 'tell'/flag/sign of conditions.
When we see directly that there is no amount of human effort that can produce what we seek, we surrender the human.
Paradox - for some this seeing happens after 5 times, for some it happens after 5 thousand times. "But of that day and that
hour knows no man, no, not the angels who are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father." - Mark 13:32
"He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority." - Acts 1:7
"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For you know perfectly well that the
day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night." - 1 Thessalonians 5:1
"There are no steps to anything a warrior does. There is only personal power." - Castaneda
"There is no way on earth that we can order anyone or ourselves to rally knowledge. It is rather a slow affair; the body, at
the right time and under the proper circumstances of impeccability, rallies its knowledge without the intervention of desire."

I kind of lost my train of thought - I'll come back to it later.
A couple more quotes on paradox:

"The first truth is that the world is as it looks and yet it isn't. It's not as solid and real as our perception has been led to believe, but it isn't a mirage either.
The world is not an illusion, as it has been said to be; it's real on the one hand, and unreal on the other. Pay close attention to this, for it must be understood,
not just accepted. We perceive. This is a hard fact. But what we perceive is not a fact of the same kind, because we learn what to perceive.
Something out there is affecting our senses. This is the part that is real. The unreal part is what our senses tell us is there. Take a mountain, for instance.
Our senses tell us that it is an object. It has size, color, form. We even have categories of mountains, and they are downright accurate. Nothing wrong with
that; the flaw is simply that it has never occurred to us that our senses play only a superficial role. Our senses perceive the way they do because a specific
feature of our awareness forces them to do so.
I've used the term "the world" to mean everything that surrounds us. I have a better term, of course, but it would be quite incomprehensible to you. Seers say
that we think there is a world of objects out there only because of our awareness. But what's really out there are the Eagle's emanations, fluid, forever in motion,
and yet unchanged, eternal." - Castaneda

"Awareness begins with the permanent pressure that the emanations at large exert on the emanations trapped inside the cocoon. This pressure produces the first
act of consciousness; it stops the motion of the trapped emanations, which are fighting to break the cocoon, fighting to die.
For a seer, the truth is that all living beings are struggling to die. What stops death is awareness. The new seers were profoundly disturbed by the fact that awareness
forestalls death and at the same time induces it by being attracted by the Eagle. Since they could not explain it, for there is no rational way to understand existence,
seers realized that their knowledge is composed of contradictory propositions.
For example, seers have to be methodical, rational beings, paragons of sobriety, and at the same time they must shy away from all of those qualities in order to be
completely free and open to the wonders and mysteries of existence.
Only a feeling of supreme sobriety can bridge the contradictions. You may call the bridge between contradictions anything you want--art, affection, sobriety, love, or even kindness."

solomon levi
12-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Oh - my train. :)

first some definitions in case you don't know or relate - these may or may not be helpful.
"In order for our first attention to bring into focus the world that we perceive, it has to emphasize certain emanations selected from the narrow band of emanations where man's awareness is located. The discarded emanations are still within our reach but remain dormant, unknown to us for the duration of our lives.
The new seers call the emphasized emanations the right side, normal awareness, the tonal , this world, the known, the first attention. The average man calls it reality, rationality, common sense.
The emphasized emanations compose a large portion of man's band of awareness, but a very small piece of the total spectrum of emanations present inside the cocoon of man. The disregarded emanations within man's band are thought of as a sort of preamble to the unknown, the unknown proper consisting of the bulk of emanations which are not part of the human band and which are never emphasized. Seers call them the left-side awareness, the nagual , the other world, the unknown, the second attention."

"The obsessive entanglement of the first attention in self-absorption or reason is a powerful binding force, and ritual behavior, because it is repetitive, forces the first attention to free some energy from watching the inventory, as a consequence of which the assemblage point loses its rigidity.
When that happens, if you are not a warrior, you think you're losing your mind. If you are a warrior, you know you've gone crazy, but you patiently wait. You see, to be healthy and sane means that the assemblage point is immovable. When it shifts, it literally means that one is deranged."

I've described this elsewhere as everything being turned upside down or backwards. The Hanged Man tarot trump is a good image of this stage.

"The mind, for a seer, is nothing but the self-reflection of the inventory of man. If you lose that self-reflection,
but don't lose your underpinnings, you actually live an infinitely stronger life than if you had kept it."

So I wanted to show how the second attention is another dimension which encapsulates the first attention,
just as a plane encapsulates infinite lines. I've called these horizontal and vertical time as well.
And then, to return to the paradox, the second attention is at first an effort to exclude the first
attention, but eventually becomes a yoga/union of the two - obviously a plane cannot exclude the lines.
So this paradox makes these two things at first seem so unrelated and opposite, but they cannot
stay that way.
"Dreaming is in fact a rational state. In dreaming , the right side, the rational awareness, is wrapped up inside the left side awareness
in order to give the dreamer a sense of sobriety and rationality; but the influence of rationality has to be minimal and used only as an
inhibiting mechanism to protect the dreamer from excesses and bizarre undertakings."

Basically, a car needs gas and brakes - solve and coagula.
Perhaps you have seen this described by Papus or other commentators on tarot and kabbalah through IHVH
and the rotation of the elements:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/tarot/tob/tob04.htm

I also found a quote relevant to my comment on meaning:
"The force of the emanations at large makes our assemblage point select certain emanations and cluster them for alignment and perception.
That's the command of the Eagle, but all the meaning that we give to what we perceive is our command, our gift of magic."

Again, "I have profound admiration for the human capacity to impart order to the chaos of the Eagle's emanations. Every one of us, in his
own right, is a masterful magician and our magic is to keep our assemblage point unwaveringly fixed."

So this again addresses the seeming paradox of choice between attentions, the solution of which is to do both.
Stalking/first attention fixes the assemblage point or attention on a given band of emanations/frequencies - without it,
nothing makes any sense or has any order. But order and sense alone lose magic. We need the unknown, the second
attention/dreaming, which solves/unfixes what was fixed so we can move our assemblage point or attention to new
areas of the spectrum of infinity/Eagle's emanations.
Thus mercury, the mediator, is magic - not second attention or first attention alone.
The mystery, described in one way, is the instantaneous ability of attention to move in the first and second attentions
without preference, without discrimination. This is heaven on earth - the union of the first and second attentions into
one lucid dreaming real illusion excluding nothing, including exlusion. Excluding nothing includes excluding something -
paradox!
This union is yoga. This fusion is Al keumia.

Andro
12-24-2012, 07:34 PM
What about 'Third Attention' ? Are there any 'Attentions' beyond that (according to CC)? I'm not very familiar with his materials.

Excluding nothing includes excluding something

0 = 1

solomon levi
12-24-2012, 09:13 PM
I like that sentence you quoted. :)
It also has to do with the false messiah concept I've seen. Initially, we think excluding nothing
means just that and we are against anyone who excludes something as if we have a better view.
But true excluding nothing includes excluding something. True nonduality is not opposed to duality.
One dimension encompasses and includes the other. I suppose just as the yin yang symbol has
a dot of each opposite in itself.

Yes, he speaks of a third attention but mostly as something we experience briefly upon death.

"The rule states that every living thing has been granted the power, if it so desires, to seek an opening to freedom and to go through it.
To cross over to freedom does not mean eternal life as eternity is commonly understood--that is, as living forever. What the rule states is that one can keep the awareness which is ordinarily relinquished at the moment of dying. I cannot explain what it means to keep that awareness. My benefactor told me that at the moment of crossing, one enters into the third attention, and the body in its entirety is kindled with knowledge. Every cell at once becomes aware of itself, and also aware of the totality of the body.
This kind of awareness is meaningless to our compartmentalized minds. Therefore the crux of the warrior's struggle is not so much to realize that the crossing over stated in the rule means crossing to the third attention, but rather to conceive that there exists such an awareness at all."

"The first attention is hooked to the emanations of the earth, the 2nd attention to the emanations of the universe."

" To explain these concepts I've make a three-part, uneven division of our consciousness. The smallest, the first attention, or the consciousness that every normal person has developed in order to deal with the daily world, encompasses the awareness of the physical body. Another larger portion, the second attention, is the awareness we need in order to perceive our luminous cocoon and to act as luminous beings. The second attention is brought forth through deliberate training or by an accidental trauma, and it encompasses the awareness of the luminous body. The last portion, which is the largest, is the third attention. It's an immeasurable consciousness which engages undefinable aspects of the awareness of the physical and the luminous bodies. The battlefield of warriors is the second attention, which is something like a training ground for reaching the third attention."

"The third attention occurs when one lights up all the luminous fibers inside the egg-like cocoon at once."

"Seers say that there are three types of attention. When they say that, they mean it just for human beings, not for all the sentient beings in existence. But the three are not just types of attention, they are rather three levels of attainment. They are the first, second, and third attention, each of them an independent domain, complete in itself.
The first attention in man is animal awareness, which has been developed, through the process of experience, into a complex, intricate, and extremely fragile faculty that takes care of the day-to-day world in all its innumerable aspects. In other words, everything that one can think about is part of the first attention.
The first attention is everything we are as average men. By virtue of such an absolute rule over our lives, the first attention is the most valuable asset that the average man has. Perhaps it is even our only asset.
Taking into account its true value, the new seers started a rigorous examination of the first attention through seeing . In order to examine and explain the first attention, one must see it. Only seers can do that. But to examine what seers see in the first attention is essential. It allows the first attention the only opportunity it will ever have to realize its own workings.
The first attention is the glow of awareness developed to an ultra shine. But it is a glow fixed on the surface of the cocoon, so to speak. It is a glow that covers the known.
The second attention, on the other hand, is a more complex and specialized state of the glow of awareness. It has to do with the unknown. It comes about when unused emanations inside man's cocoon are utilized.
The reason I called the second attention specialized is that in order to utilize those unused emanations, one needs uncommon, elaborate tactics that require supreme discipline and concentration.
The concentration needed to be aware that one is having a dream is the forerunner of the second attention. That concentration is a form of consciousness that is not in the same category as the consciousness needed to deal with the daily world.
The second attention is also called the left-side awareness; and it is the vastest field that one can imagine, so vast in fact that it seems limitless. It is a quagmire so complex and bizarre that sober seers go into it only under the strictest conditions.
The new seers let the mastery of awareness develop to its natural end, which is to extend the glow of awareness beyond the bounds of the luminous cocoon in one single stroke.
The third attention is attained when the glow of awareness turns into the fire from within: a glow that kindles not one band at a time but all the Eagle's emanations inside man's cocoon. The supreme accomplishment of human beings is to attain that level of attention while retaining the lifeforce."

"Seers who deliberately attain total awareness are a sight to behold. That is the moment when they burn from within. The fire from within consumes them. And in full awareness they fuse themselves to the emanations at large, and glide into eternity."

Basically it is cracking your own cocoon from within and merging with infinity while still being aware.
The cocoon is the microcosm which contains all the emanations which infinity contains. Perception is the
product of matching emanations within the cocoon to emanations outside the cocoon. To perceive the All
simultaneously is the third attention. Basically the whole cocoon/energy body becomes one assemblage point
instead of the assemblage point being one location on the cocoon -
again related to dimensions - jump from plane to cube as 1st att/lines jumped to 2nd att/plane.
Thus there could be more, but DJ was not aware of it or it was so inapplicable he didn't mention.

one final quote I found:
"The new seers discovered that if the assemblage point is made to shift constantly to the confines of the unknown, but is made to return to a position at the limit of the known, then when it is suddenly released it moves like lightning across the entire cocoon of man, aligning all the emanations inside the cocoon at once.
The new seers burn with the force of alignment, with the force of will , which they have turned into the force of intent through a life of impeccability. Intent is the alignment of all the amber emanations of awareness, so it is correct to say that total freedom means total awareness."

III
12-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Hi Solomon,

Quite right, we are attempting to discuss the same thing coming at it from many angles. If you and I or Androgynus and/or others participatory (energy and attention) and interested, can actually mutually map our understandings in a common and complete enough fashion can achieve something useful and meaningful.

Part of my problem is the quantity of your descriptions derived from or quoting Carlos. I have about a 50% mapping to his descriptions. I have "seen" the Eagle or something essentially identical to what I expected from his description. I don't "KNOW" anything about the Eagle (Fair Witness) I merely observed something that fit the visual description given. I was on my way elsewhere. I have not ever observed the luminous cocoon or anything I could even suspect it of resembling. Assemblage point? I don't have any idea. Some of these things I just don't get. And repeating these and describing all these things I don't get in terms of other things I don't get doesn't help. I understand his use of "first attention" but he starts to loose me on "second attention". Third attention I find more or less meaningless as it completely misses

I don't agree or disagree. I don't get enough of it to do either. I just don't get his schema. It does not map to my experiences in any way I can perceive.

That seems to be something very basic I need to be able to map to if I am to see the system described. So many things specifically described whether visual or understanding, I have so perceived. However, so many things described I also have not perceived so I am left with too many gaping holes to derive the system from it.

With Vivekananda, I have essentially 100% mapping of the system. With EJ Gold, I also have a very high degree of mapping as a system. And of course there are others.

"Seers who deliberately attain total awareness are a sight to behold. That is the moment when they burn from within. The fire from within consumes them. And in full awareness they fuse themselves to the emanations at large, and glide into eternity."

The closest I can come is that this "fire" (energy) fuses the "wisdom" into one's being making one "large enough" to exist on the next level after a "speed of light compression" and powers the quantum jump through one of the "speed of light" barriers (always relatively "eternal"). It is the end of one cycle and the beginning of the next.

SOLOMON -
Is this a mapping? I have as much trouble with "fuse themselves to the emanations at large, and glide into eternity" as I do with "Mahasamādhi". And so off one glides (blissfully?) into eternity. A nice theory, or maybe a hopeful one or maybe merely a limited observation. After all, how many come back and give their reports of the experience?

solomon levi
12-28-2012, 09:03 PM
Well, noone experiences the third attention while they're here on earth in a body.
If you did, it would be the last thing you do.
You can "see" it, but to go through it is basically ascension into infinity.

The 2nd attention is simple. It's just being present without thought/mind/past/inventory/knowledge
where everything is now, new, first time, wonder/awe, no commentary.

The first is thinking, mind/inventory/knowledge/past.

The 2nd is living and the 1st is dead images of past knowledge overlayed on the living present.

The 3rd is the experience of infinity, but not "seeing" it, but actually having it happen - transmutation -
you emerge from your personal cocoon into the "cocoon" of infinity.

The assemblage point is where perception happens. Perception is the result of emanations within your
cocoon/microcosm matching emanations at large/infinity/macrocosm.
Perception is alignment. To align all possible perceptions at once is the 3rd attention.

The Eagle is simply the electromagnetic spectrum - or at least the EM spectrum is a significant portion
of the Eagle. Some people, not related to Castaneda, have said there exists also the Dragon's emanations.
I think these would be like orgone, chi, SM...

III
12-29-2012, 01:15 AM
Well, noone experiences the third attention while they're here on earth in a body.
If you did, it would be the last thing you do.
You can "see" it, but to go through it is basically ascension into infinity.

The 2nd attention is simple. It's just being present without thought/mind/past/inventory/knowledge where everything is now, new, first time, wonder/awe, no commentary.

The first is thinking, mind/inventory/knowledge/past.

The 2nd is living and the 1st is dead images of past knowledge overlayed on the living present.

The 3rd is the experience of infinity, but not "seeing" it, but actually having it happen - transmutation - you emerge from your personal cocoon into the "cocoon" of infinity.

The assemblage point is where perception happens. Perception is the result of emanations within your cocoon/microcosm matching emanations at large/infinity/macrocosm. Perception is alignment. To align all possible perceptions at once is the 3rd attention.

The Eagle is simply the electromagnetic spectrum - or at least the EM spectrum is a significant portion of the Eagle. Some people, not related to Castaneda, have said there exists also the Dragon's emanations. I think these would be like orgone, chi, SM...

Hi Solomon,

Is this a mapping? I have as much trouble with "fuse themselves to the emanations at large, and glide into eternity" as I do with "Mahasamādhi". And so off one glides (blissfully?) into eternity. A nice theory, or maybe a hopeful one or maybe merely a limited observation. After all, how many come back and give their reports of the experience?

Well, no one experiences the third attention while they're here on earth in a body. If you did, it would be the last thing you do. You can "see" it, but to go through it is basically ascension into infinity.

not "seeing" it, but actually having it happen - transmutation - you emerge from your personal cocoon into the "cocoon" of infinity.

Either the "third attention" is another description/name for "Mahasamādhi" or it is not. Assuming that it is another description of Mahasamadhi or equivelent which is what it sounds like, it is as much an illusion of limitations as anything else, just a very different level of it. Ok, been there done that. I am preparing a more complete description.

The assemblage point is where perception happens. Perception is the result of emanations within your cocoon/microcosm matching emanations at large/infinity/macrocosm. Perception is alignment.

And that maps to "neuro-network projection" via EJ. I still don't get cocoon and emanations. How one aligns with/with-in (16 or XX dimensions or axis or chamber parameters) certainly affects perceptions massively.

The Eagle is simply the electromagnetic spectrum - or at least the EM spectrum is a significant portion of the Eagle. Some people, not related to Castaneda, have said there exists also the Dragon's emanations. I think these would be like orgone, chi, SM.

Perhaps what I perceived wasn't the Eagle then, as it was not simply the EM spectrum.

SM? What is that? As far as orgone and chi, aren't they parts of the Kundalini spectrum or charkra energies or whatever multitude of names might exist. In any case, when transmuting the Kundalini (or whatever one wants to call them) energies into "wisdom" as part of one's being, one exits the Kundalini creation into a superset creation whose "greater eternity" is eternal compared to "local eternity" in the Kundalini level creation.

"Dragon" energies I don't know about. I have met up with a situation in which two "flaming" (just a description lacking any better descriptive terms, very hot, very radiant by comparison such that anything I had perceived before was comparative "black") winged beings guarded a "gate". They sort of looked like a side view of a pair of eagles with their wings pushed up and forward, touching in the middle, head down, (like my parrot does when taking a bath) and blocking the view of their heads and forming an arch under which one may pass if innocent enough and with bird like legs with hot white yellow gold feathered leggings (we joke about my parrot's green feather leggings) that somehow obscure the feet. There was an incomprehesible amount of power and energy that would burn away anything that resisted it and it seemed like fear of that extreme energy actually protecting the gate from those who must not enter.

Birds have scaly skin on their legs and feet below the level of the feathers so if one focused on the scaly looking legs they could look reptilian.

So I don't know what these energies would be called. I have never run into anything like them anywhere else. I don't know that they are anything different other than in magnitude. If normal Kundalini is 12 volts then this energy was more like 12 giga-volts. As it appeared to be all the energies at gigantic intensity I can't say that I saw any specific resemblence to "orgone", "chi" or "kundalinin" or maybe all of them.

solomon levi
12-29-2012, 05:12 AM
It's cool. If we are too far apart to find similarities, then I'd rather wait until a time or
a life or a state when we are more aligned.
There is no objective mapping. Mapping is agreement. Mapping is alignment. Mapping is willingness to map.

Awani
01-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Good thread Sol.

I wrote not long ago: "...the I in me is a mystery."

This is my feeling of your thread. That is what it is all about in the end... the self. Not just like the Greeks 'know thyself'', because that is impossible to do (to fully know that is). Only in death do I think we will fully face ourselves. Who do we want to meet?

:cool:

solomon levi
01-05-2013, 02:46 AM
Yes! Only in death will we fully face ourselves.
But the end of the linear line of life can be seen now from the plane's perspective.
Time is hyper-dimensional.
St. Paul said, "I die daily." This is not a metaphor - it's a consciousness encompassing this linear one.
In that consciousness our death has already happened.
This line we call life is but a fold in the plane of a greater life.
ooh! that's a good one. copyright. :)
lol! like I could own words describing a realisation available to all.