PDA

View Full Version : Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone

Lapis Ignis
01-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Have any of you read this book? I didn't see it anywhere on the forum and wanted to recommend it to all. It provides a historical view of Regardie and his involvement with Frater Albertus and the PRS. There is an extensive section on the water work and the creation of the homunculus. Fascinating read.

Krisztian
01-05-2013, 05:26 AM
Have any of you read this book?

Yes.

Fascinating read.

It is.

Are you thinking of experimenting with some of the suggestions?

Lapis Ignis
01-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Hi Krisztian, I have thought about the homunculus work quite a bit to be honest. It is not for the faint of heart. Definitely alot of time involved plus the need to carry out the preliminary work described in the creation of the first "critters". I would definitely consider the work up to the homunculus. How about you?

Krisztian
01-05-2013, 08:37 PM
I have thought about the homunculus work quite a bit to be honest. It is not for the faint of heart. Definitely alot of time involved plus the need to carry out the preliminary work described in the creation of the first "critters". I would definitely consider the work up to the homunculus.

I hear you clearly. Alchemy in general, anything that's worth something special requires much dedication, time and effort. If you ever do seriously go for it, the experimenting with the making of homunculus, please contact me privately I might have some notes I believe that deter less misfortunes. Well, I would have to look for it.

May I ask whether you have kids or experience with kids? There're possibly significant 'astral debt' that's attached to creating such a creature. Before you undertake, please make sure this is truly what you want?