PDA

View Full Version : spiritual and lab alchemy

solomon levi
01-13-2013, 01:51 AM
These two expressions of alchemy use the same materia as all matter is made
of the subatomic world of spirit and the unified field of consciousness.
Man is microcosm and the flask is an even smaller microcosm.
How to give spirit, soul and matter to a flask, a "homonculus", but also literally, a homonculus. :)
how to create oneself from scratch...
it creates a double... a diamond body... call it what you will. It's all you.
Everything is you. One matter, one thing, and all things through adaptation and
mediation and meditation of the One.

Ilos
01-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Solomon Levi I would like to ask you a question I hope you to answer it when you get back :)

1- It would be no creation if it would be no you?
or
2- It would be no you if it would be no creation?

solomon levi
01-16-2013, 08:19 PM
Well, the creation we perceive is a human perception.
We see a different world than other creatures.
But if any thing in existence could be destroyed, all existence would stop.
So all things are simply transmuted or change energy states, thus all goes on.

Consciousness is said by science to be coherent light.
Coherence makes perception coherent.
All conscious creatures intend some kind of coherence and live in some "world" as a result.
We are the creators and the creation.

Did that answer sufficiently? :)

Ilos
01-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Well yes I was expecting something I would say 'Spiritolophy' :)
So do things exist in their true form as they would claim to exist
Or is it just our coherent perception that wants them to exist
Maybe theres something beyond existence that arranges the perceptive form and uses our consciousness to perceive things in one form.

solomon levi
01-17-2013, 11:03 PM
Well yes I was expecting something I would say 'Spiritolophy' :)
So do things exist in their true form as they would claim to exist
Or is it just our coherent perception that wants them to exist
Maybe theres something beyond existence that arranges the perceptive form and uses our consciousness to perceive things in one form.

I'm not sure what you're asking. "true form"?
The "true form" of "things" is formless. :)
Or, there is no true form, there is only alignment/agreement/coherence.
"True form" is what we agree is "true".
We can agree a tree consists of roots, trunk, branches, leaves, etc.,
but that is just one level of tree - subatomically, spiritually, energetically,
we would describe a tree much differently - we would ascribe a different
"true form" to it.

So I guess that means the second option - it's our coherent perception
that wants them to exist. Like if you are in a monogamous relationship -
it's a subjective agreement/alignment/coherence - nothing "true" in the universe
says this must be so. Everything is like that - agreement/alignment/cohesion.
All the forces of science are variations/intensities of cohesive force IMO.
And cohesive force is just another name for attention, ordered perception,
consciousness.

Yes, there is something "beyond existence" that arranges the perceptive form,
but then there's something beyond that, and something beyond that... it's all
a matter of alignment. Alignment is like some information in the form of photons
hits your eye. These photons are "exterior" to you (not really). "Interior" to you
is your brain, memories, neuronets, which align as best as possible to the information
contained in the photons and perhaps we get an image of a house. But that is because we
are intent/insistent upon perceiving things we recognise. To do this the brain filters out
a lot of frequencies and information that are foreign and chaotic to the orderly image
of a house which we have learned to expect to see. So we use less than a tenth of
our brains and less than a tenth of DNA, and less than a tenth of the energy spectrum
to align our view of the world.
Every level above is like "god"/"true form" to the levels below. But there are always levels above those.

Ilos
01-18-2013, 12:07 AM
I wanted to make the same example with the tree on my upper thread but for some reason I didn't and I see now you have.
We know that the tree is made of roots, trunk, branches, leaves, etc, and yes, say the leaves are green and our brain perceives them green
If we put on red glasses than the leaves will look red also which means that our perception would be in a way a victim of optical obstacle
So what should we believe, that our brain or our eyes are only the obstacles of the true energetic, spiritual, form and try to break that through with our consciousness
and say that we achieve the breaking through one dimension, what would we be seeing next? Different forms? Different colors? I'm not sure If leaves are green why would I want to see them light violet for example.
what would any form be any different from this one that we see it right now.

solomon levi
01-21-2013, 01:20 AM
:) Well, there is no reason to it all that I'm aware of. Red leaves are as good as green.
It's just there - endlessly - to be explored by those interested.
There is no reward or punishment but what we make (make believe).
It's all relative and subjective.
Some give it hugely significant meaning or none at all.
Some speak of freedom, but that is relative and meaningless to me - all this is happening within freedom.

Personally, I like to be fluid and adaptable - not fixed to any one description.
And I keep looking for bigger and bigger frames, or smaller and smaller ones...
I don't know - just to see what is possible.

Time fascinates me.
People complain about this life - these short 70 years or so, as if it's a prison.
To another wavelength, it's just a weekend... or maybe 100,000 lives.
All these wavelengths are you, me, each person and everyone...
I, for one, want to know more of my options.
DNA has done an amazing thing evolving to this point.
I'm curious what's next, what we do with it, individually and as a collective.
I'm interested in just about everything.

What could be different is everything. Healing is much slower when done physically instead of energetically.
We could even change our DNA with our minds... travel the galaxies as light and rematerialise according
to whatever is life-sustaining on a planet or star... manifest from the source... the possibilities are endless.
It all starts by changing our description of ourselves and "the world". Living in a world of separate objects
is fun and an amazing craft we've cultivated. But it's a small slice of what is possible.

Ilos
01-22-2013, 05:07 PM
I like your theory about freedom its exactly that way
allot of people speak of freedom as if freedom means to not care, be selfish,
everything is related whether we like it or not, even if you unplug your self from the life's chains
you will still be captive of your own ego but yea this is if you look at freedom in a deeper sense, in a way we are all slaves of the gravity.
Personally, I want to be free to walk and talk, to see and hear, I want to be able to travel anywhere I want and explore everything there is
Time heals and time kills, we walk on those shoes, sitting in a lab as free beings we wait for a process to finish its our choice to decide, whether time passes or not
its we who decide to wait or not. Maybe being free also means to be relative. Maybe being free also means being adoptive to the process.

solomon levi
01-22-2013, 07:57 PM
yeah, i realised a while back that freedom cannot be a set of conditions. all conditions are enslaving unless we volunteer for them, which imo, we always do, consciously or unconsciously. assuming responsibility is another sign of the way imo. we cannot change what we refuse responsibility for.

Ilos
01-22-2013, 11:53 PM
call it what you will. It's all you.
Everything is you. One matter, one thing, and all things through adaptation and
mediation and meditation of the One.

Sol,
Is this a kabbalistic thought..?
Probably if everything is you, and to use that matter, you have to turn it through you,
and turn that imagination, into a substance truth conveying through that energy by deep mind meditation.

solomon levi
01-23-2013, 07:46 PM
well, i say it from my seeing but it comes from the emerald tablet. and lately from quantum physics.
meditation comes in many forms. for me, there is no setting aside or any effort. these things just fascinate me and dominate my thoughts.
i just take notice of what is happening all the time, already. imo, it's not something we need to learn so much as realising what we know and do all the time. we transmute spirit into objects all the time without realising our power.