PDA

View Full Version : Biocentrism (theory of everything)

Awani
01-19-2013, 01:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rUiGH3M1Qg&list=UUw9Os392FXubCZDFNlT7Fug&index=4

Biocentrism (theory of everything) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biocentrism_(theory_of_everything))

The theory states that life and biology are central to being, reality, and the cosmos life creates the universe rather than the other way around. Biocentrism asserts that current theories of the physical world do not work, and can never be made to work, until they fully account for life and consciousness. While physics is considered fundamental to the study of the universe, and chemistry fundamental to the study of life, biocentrism tries to place biology before the other sciences to produce a theory of everything.

:cool:

Ghislain
01-19-2013, 04:01 PM
I wish I was clever enough to understand more of what was said Dev, but I think I got the gist of it.

How did you come upon this video?

Ghislain

Awani
01-19-2013, 04:12 PM
Facebook... so you see it is not all bad... depends on where on that site you choose to hang...

The gist is that an afterlife is inevitable and that reality is an illusion, but I guess we knew this already but nice when it can be explained with science (even if it is in a somewhat simplified way).

Ghislain
01-21-2013, 07:46 AM
mmm...I shall have to look into Facebook a bit more.

I guess Douglas Adams didn’t pick a random number for Deep Thought in Hitchhikers Guide to the
Galaxy; when it said The answer to the ultimate question of life, the Universe, and everything
was 42, as it is how many milliseconds in a single moment of consciousness

Do you think Adams was aware of this?

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
01-21-2013, 08:12 AM
That is extremely awesome.

From the start of my Alchemical education, i intuitively thought/knew that Spirit/Life begets matter, not the other way around. My books did back that up, as did my lab work later.

From Spirit, i can make rocks, and gems, i can make living organisms, pretty colors, and all sorts of music. All of creation, is Life. Its just simply beautiful, and im glad the scientific community's math is starting to show it for the masses. :)

Thanks for sharing Dev. :)

Ghislain, i once read about that before - and personally i dont think he was consciously aware of it. Perhaps a subconscious/spiritual synchroncicity. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Bel Matina
01-26-2013, 12:37 PM
It's been a long three centuries, but this is the dawn breaking. It's just a matter of cleaning up the math (washing!) and a stone of unprecedented strength and clarity will begin bleeding itself through the entire world.

Welcome to the Stone age.

Andro
01-26-2013, 01:21 PM
Welcome to the Stone age.

If this is not THE Philosophical Pun of the century, I don't know WHAT is :)

You made my day! (Or should I say 'my century'... :))

Awani
01-26-2013, 02:37 PM
Yes that is great.