PDA

View Full Version : Killing them softly

Awani
02-01-2013, 11:29 PM
Even if this is the ending it won't spoil the film... it's not that type of film... I just thought this speech was refreshing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOAqYn5cMg&feature=youtu.be

:cool:

HappyPotter
02-02-2013, 01:36 AM
So true Dev and this video on KBR/Halliburton www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VPQZl1A69U fits in with that speech as well, I mean charging US tax payers $45 dollars for a 6 pack of Soda to supply the troops and $99 dollars per bag of washing or if a truck breaks down, burn it and use US tax payers money to buy a new one is beyond criminal business dealings, how these people sleep at night I will never know.

Awani
02-02-2013, 01:49 AM
The question is more how do we sleep at night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6b70TUbdfs&feature=youtu.be

;)

HappyPotter
02-02-2013, 02:09 AM
What a brilliant video Dev, straight to the point.

Ghislain
02-02-2013, 03:05 AM
Great video Dev, but it begs the question...why can't the throng, with their multitude, pick a tiny dot of good strong people to make the changes they want?

I think it boils down to another post here by Soloman Levi...Consequence of choice.

Would the alternative be worse than the status quo?

We are little scaredy cats aren't we :(

I guess the question on everybody's mind is WHO goes first?

Ghislain

P.S. I could have included a bit of greed and control there on the part of the dot.

oh! and on the part of the throng...complacency, comfort zones, fear, non comitment,
seperateness, apathy...the list goes on

Andro
02-02-2013, 03:11 AM
This following video is much stronger... It's so good, it may have actually been produced by agents of the 'ruling class' itself... :p
It is, after all, part of how 'they' roll... Control the opposition to themselves by creating/recruiting/infiltrating it in the first place :cool:

If only as an exercise, watch it and see for yourselves if you can detect any agenda beyond the obvious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_5mZ5FBHg0A

Still, 'Killing them (us) softly' applies in all cases... it's a 'life reality game' thing...
Being born is still the No.1&0nly cause of death, yet strangely ignored by 'statistics' :)

Andro
02-02-2013, 03:22 AM
why can't the throng, with their multitude, pick a tiny dot of good strong people to make the changes they want?

I believe the video covers that issue as well... perhaps you missed it... from 2:44 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=H6b70TUbdfs#t=164s) (may not be what you intended, though...)

pick a tiny dot of good strong people to make the changes they want

I seems like you're in the mindset of needing to be 'represented'... the second video addresses that :)

Ghislain
02-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Great words from Libery Evolution Androgynus, but...

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...and there arenít many of those.

I guess LE doesnít use money or hospitals, doesnít shop in the supermarket...blah blah and so on.

Everyone uses the system that is in place to some extent.

When there is no, or very little, system in place we see some pretty nasty atrocities...how many villages in the
western world have had all their children taken and the men slain or dismembered; as is going on in some third
world countries now?

I think the system isnít that bad, itís just run by a bunch of crooks...and then there is the human nature
whereby you give someone a little power and they turn into moronic tyrants...most not all.

We need to have faith in each other before we can go it alone...so whoís to blame?

I like to drive faster than the law permits and I do...we have a 12 points and youíre out policy here; most
traffic convictions carry at least 3 points; I have 9. If I just ignored them, 1. My insurance would be invalid 2
the police would get me sooner than later and it would cost me a lot more money to sort out and possibly a
prison sentence.

How many people do you think are reading this and thinking ...you shit! You speed and my kids are out there
on that street...how many do you think see someone speeding and wish the police would catch them?

I hear so much talk of what we are doing wrong...ffs thatís preaching to the choir...someone show me how
they are doing it so right and the consequence of everyone doing the same thing before preaching about it.

Out come the excuses...oh! weíre oppressed...then stand for election...iíll vote for you if you can give me a
convincing argument to do so. Then try not to be corrupted by the power yourself.

I hate taxes and rules as much as the next man, but my alternative would have to be to take up arms to
enforce my own rules if those inplace didnít exist; and be real...how many would prey on the weak and
conveniently forget to pay taxes if they were optional?

The system isnít perfect and we donít have all the right people in the right places, but letís not throw out the
baby with the bathwater.

There is a ďLiberty OrganisationĒ I guess by the same guy...

LibertyEvolution.org

EVOLVE with us for the future of freedom!

-Welcome! The sole mission of Liberty Evolution is to evolve as individuals by becoming more peaceful
ourselves and openly-embracing and demonstrating the ideas of true human freedom. Becoming more free
and peaceful by living as close to The Non-Aggression Principle and Voluntaryism as possible will set an
example for others to reject the usage of force and fraud in the future, and as a natural result, it will create
more freedom.
-Much like we are evolving as individuals for true liberty, LibertyEvolution.org will be evolving as well.
When questioning what you can do to support peace and freedom, always remember-

YOU are the Liberty Evolution - this is YOUR liberation!

And when that movement gets bigger and I donít want to conform to their ways...what then and where would
my freedom be?

ďThe Non-Aggression Principle and Voluntaryism will set an example for others to reject the usage of force
and fraud in the future, and as a natural result, it will create more freedom.Ē

Or...you become more non aggressive and voluntaryistic and others will bully you and take advantage of your
generosity...itís all been done before.

I would say there are as many naturally aggressive, bullying, self-satisfying people willing to use force on
others as there are counter to that.

A lot of people are shits...and we have to live with it.

Thatís not referring to any of you though...like me youíre all lovely :)

The guy quoted Nietzsche? From what I have read of him he seems like a misogynistic arsehole who
believes that the way it is, is the way it has to be, and the sole purpose of the working class is to keep the
upper class in the lifestyle they are accustomed to...or maybe I misunderstood him.

If heís right then itís a question of...if you canít beat Ďem join Ďem.

If a better life was so easy then with our natural propensity for the easy road, like water finding its own
level, we would be living it right now. IMHO

Just talking of the UK...how do 60 million people live in their own unique way on land only suitable to
support approxí 17 million?

There is my criticism, but I donít have any answers...

Ghislain

Ghislain
02-02-2013, 09:52 AM
Oh i do have one idea...

Make all those who work in government stand for election, i.e. the civil servants and such, behind the scenes...
because it is those who weald the real power...not the elected puppets.

Ghislain