PDA

View Full Version : TPB AFK

Awani
02-09-2013, 05:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTOKXCEwo_8&feature=youtu.be

Fuck the Big Corp. agenda and the US government cock that is rammed up the Swedish state's asshole. Watch this film and rejoice that there are still punks out there that just go with the flow... there are new generations... the old ones are dying and thank fuck for that! They are, and excuse the pun, NOT logged in to current realities.

Anarchy is not chaos, but I still prefer chaos over a mediocre bland corporate monotony.

Hail TPB!

:cool:

IKEA, ABBA and the Nobel Prize might be what Sweden has given the world, but TPB is its true, and best, legacy...

Andro
02-09-2013, 01:44 PM
IKEA, ABBA and the Nobel Prize might be what Sweden has given the world, but TPB is its true, and best, legacy...

Of all three 'legacies' (Ikea, ᗅᗺᗷᗅ & the Nobel Prize), only one (ᗅᗺᗷᗅ) can be actually obtained via TPB.

And I don't really care about the other two, anyway... at least not until they figure out how I can download furniture into my living room (or a Nobel 'Prize' into my - non-existing - bank account) :)

PS: I've just downloaded the film in HD, looking forward to watching it.

For years, TPB has been my constant source for movies, TV shows and stuff I could not have accessed otherwise... So, yes, thank you TPB, and Hail!

HappyPotter
02-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Hollywood!!! Jesus Christ for the love of God and all humanity somebody blow that shit hole up already...

Lunsola
03-27-2013, 05:48 AM
Greed is so horrible. Kind of ironic since the USA should be all about freedom.

I was so upset when megavideo got shut down. I bought a lifetime membership and they did a very good job at video streaming.

Awani
02-02-2015, 11:41 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/Untitled_zpsorm5el4f.png (www.thepiratebay.se)

The Virtual Bay

So, first we ditched the trackers.

We even got rid of the torrents.

Then we left the servers to enter the clouds.

Now, we're about to take the biggest step in our history.

As piracy is about to change from sharing of files into the sharing of everything, we're planning our departure from this earthly form. Preparing our final ascension into the transcendence. The final conflux.

No, this is no longer science fiction. With the next version of this humble venture, you'll be able to see, hear and feel everything that is a part of The Pirate Bay. How you use it is up to you.

In cooperation with russian, israeli and japanese neuro scientists, we are developing a device that will embrace your entire mind. Using laser projections directly onto the retina it'll no longer be any resolution but 100%. The sound will be delivered in a range from 12Hz to 79kHz and will cancel all noise from the outside world.

Using a simple plugin into the the brain, you will no longer only be able to see and hear a movie, a game or whatever it is you want. You'll be able to live it. Play the main character. Tweak any story in any way you want.

Using your brain power and nervous system, we will be able to speed things up. Every part of The Pirate Bay will be stored within you and everyone else that dares to participate in this step into the future. The more we are, the faster everything will be. Our scientists calculate that if we become at least 1 333 337 nodes, everything will be shared instantaneously.

Forget about the outside world. This is the new.

The Virtual Bay - 12/13/14

www.thepiratebay.se

What?

Some Pirate drama here: http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bay-wont-make-a-full-comeback-staff-revolt-150127/

"Piracy is bad... it hurts the artists... blah blah..." ...well...

In 2014 The Wolf of Wall Street and Frozen were the two most-pirated — with each title downloaded about 30 million times by torrent users worldwide.

The Wolf of Wall Street grossed $392 million worldwide making it Scorsese's highest grossing film ever.

Frozen is the fifth highest grossing film of all time, with $1,274,219,009 worldwide.

Yeah it really hurts Hollywood.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/49880903_zps1rw9klry.jpg

psykopanther
02-07-2015, 05:51 PM
its back up and running now.

Awani
02-07-2015, 06:06 PM
its back up and running now.

Yes, hence my post. ;)