PDA

View Full Version : United With the Eternal [Hidden Secrets of the Creation Story]

glenerson
02-14-2013, 05:43 PM
The Creation story of Genesis goes on like this...

1st Day = Creation of light and separation of it from darkness
2nd Day = Creation of Sky to separate the waters above and below
3rd day = Creation of Land and plants
4th day = Creation of celestial bodies
5th Day = Creation of birds and fishes
6th day = Creation of land walking animals and Man
7th day = God rests/does nothing

I believe that this is a path of illumination and uniting with the Eternal.

The creation story is the story of creating emptiness and filling it up. From the receptacle to being full. From emptiness to fullness. and God made it in order.

Notice that 1st day relates to the 4th day, 2nd day relates to the 5th day, 3rd day relates to the 6th day.

God created light and darkness in the first day and fill it up with celestial bodies that will enable us to see light and darkness in the 4th day

God created the sky and waters in the 2nd day and created birds, which dominates the sky and fishes, which dominates the waters in the 5th day

God created the land and plants or Earth on the 3rd day and fill it up with land walking animals and man on the 6th day

and 7th day, God did nothing.

If we reverse this, this could be

1.) Finding yourself at rest, static and feeling and thinking that you move the world. (7th day)
2.) By this you will know that you are the image of God. (6th day)
3.) That these Zodiac (Mostly Land Animals) (6th day) help you locate your place on the Earth (3rd day)
4.) That the one possessing the Blessing of the Fishes and the Birds (There are a bird sign and fish sign in Chinese and regular Zodiac) will get the blessings of the one who has the dominion of the sky and the water. (5th day) (2nd day)
5.) Uranus is the Sky God and Neptune is the water God (2nd day), their blessings will lead you inside the classical planets(4th day).
6.) The 7 classical planets will show you the secrets of the world (4th day).
7.) This will lead you to light. The goal of being in the light is to hold the torch itself. For not holding the torch, you will see the things that the world archons want you to see. Holding the torch, on the other hand, will make you see what you want to see. (1st day)
8.) If you hold the torch, you will have the power to unite with the eternal. Light, being created by God, will eventually be put off by you and you will eventually be united with darkness, the eternal. (1st day)

~glenerson

Andro
02-14-2013, 05:58 PM
The creation story is the story of creating emptiness and filling it up.

Yep :)

God did nothing.

did/was/is...

If we reverse this

I have for a long time worked with the concept of (archetypally) exploring the Genesis Sequence in reverse. Makes a lot more sense this way.

will eventually be put off by you and you will eventually be united with darkness, the eternal.

Now this is something (or better said, 'Nothing') I can definitely resonate with... (minus some semantic variations, but that's besides the point...)
I was contemplating to post and elaborate about this concept sometime, but I always thought it was a bit too hardcore for a public forum...

PS: Glenerson, it's been a while since you joined AF, and I'm really glad you made it back here and are posting again...

glenerson
02-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Androgynous and I'm looking forward to your text about the elaboration of the concept.