PDA

View Full Version : Ophir Gold

glenerson
02-14-2013, 05:56 PM
This is the secret of the fabled Ophirian alchemist, who decorated and adorned the Temple of Solomon with the finest gold ever existed.

~~~~

sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday

gold silver iron mercury tin copper lead

From lead, transmutation will go from mercury to gold
From iron, transmutation will go from silver to gold

mercury and silver are two phases of the same kind.

mercury is liquid silver. silver is solid silver.

the adepts showed you how to make gold. from lead.

but I show you how to make gold. from iron.

wet method = lead to gold
dry method = iron to gold

alchemical gold is wet and comes from lead.
ophir gold is dry and comes from iron.

now i divulge the secret for the sake of fulfillment of what has been written by the prophets.

Andro
02-14-2013, 06:23 PM
but I show you how to make gold. from iron.

Quoth 'Compass of the Wise':

"Philalethes states that it is nothing new that an iron key opens the treasure-house of gold, although this latter statement can be understood in more than one way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alchemical gold is wet and comes from lead.
ophir gold is dry and comes from iron.

Are you referring to the metal gold? Could you elaborate more on the difference between 'wet gold' and 'dry gold'? Or between 'alchemical' and 'ophirical', for that matter?

now i divulge the secret for the sake of fulfillment of what has been written by the prophets.

I am still not very clear about what secret you are divulging here, and which prophesy you are fulfilling/referring to...

Are you talking about metallic evolution/trans-mutation? Or about something more subtle/spiritual?

glenerson
02-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Hello Androgynus. This text is a product of all the things that i've been working on and discovered.. This culminates my personal path and I just want to share it to other people.

This is somehow allegorical and can be interpreted in many ways. i for one have the idea but i think there are still many ripples. Hopefully the coming days, details will be clear and connections will branch out.

Being a revelation by the mind, the text is as is. It is subject to interpretation. I can't still grab the words to elaborate but i feel that i know what it means. This is to touch other people and give them ideas or determine other alchemists who i am "attuned" with.

But don't worry. I will try to elaborate as the days go by. Everyday is a revelation.

It is for now spiritual and subtle but i won't discount that possibility that it could be the "hidden path" of transmutation since technically all things are possible because elements are just accumulation of protons.

glenerson
02-14-2013, 07:14 PM
Things should be clearer if you read the prophecies of Isaiah.

Isaiah 13:9-12

9 See, the day of the Lord comes,
cruel, with wrath and fierce anger,
to make the earth a desolation,
and to destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of the heavens and their constellations
will not give their light;
the sun will be dark at its rising,
and the moon will not shed its light.
11 I will punish the world for its evil,
and the wicked for their iniquity;
I will put an end to the pride of the arrogant,
and lay low the insolence of tyrants.
12 I will make mortals more rare than fine gold,
and humans than the gold of Ophir.

note that in verse 12, he distinguished fine gold and the gold of Ophir. Mortals rarer than fine gold and humans specifically rarer than gold of Ophir.

I related this fine gold as the alchemical gold. Mortals is much broader than humans in category so by this relation, Ophir gold is a higher form of gold than the alchemical gold.

Or I could say that we are all in quest of the alchemical gold but there exist the pinnacle of gold, which I believe is the Ophirian gold.

And I believe that its existence should be divulged for the prophecies of the prophet(s) to be fulfilled.

Again, this is spiritual and allegorical.

glenerson
02-14-2013, 08:37 PM
i was searching the net for "ophir gold" and alchemy and i stumbled this post from adam mcclean, the webmaster of http://www.levity.com/alchemy/.

http://www.alchemydiscussion.com/view_topic.php?id=330&forum_id=5

interesting coincidence.

glenerson
02-14-2013, 08:46 PM
According to the post above:

"Abraham Eleazar's text has "Take Gold of Ophir and dissolve it in Gaza water" and Gaza water is Aqua Fortis which dissolves silver."

alchemical gold is from lead that goes through liquid silver (mercury)
ophir gold is from iron that goes through solid silver

alchemical gold with aqua fortis/gaza water, the transitionary state of liquid silver is preserved because aqua fortis won't do anything to liquid silver, it is the same phase, thus alchemical gold is impure.
ophir gold with aqua fortis/gaza water, the transitionary state of solid silver dissolves and what finally arises is the purest form of gold.

glenerson
02-14-2013, 09:15 PM
related read by a Jewish alchemist.

http://www.rexresearch.com/abrelzar/abrelzar.htm

glenerson
02-14-2013, 11:56 PM
Properties

Alchemical gold - bound to Water (liquid silver)
process - wet method.

it's Water when its cold and wet. It's Air when its wet and hot.

alchemical gold evaporates to air (phase change) when its subjected to fire.

Ophir gold - bound to earth (solid silver)
process - dry method.

It's Earth when its dry and cold. it's Fire when its hot and dry.

ophir gold, when subjected to fire, will unite with fire (transformation - nigredo (decomposition)->albedo(becoming fire)->rubedo(union with fire)).