PDA

View Full Version : Theosis

glenerson
02-17-2013, 04:23 AM
So I made this "axioms", which is based on the views that i subscribe to. I think it will be helpful in your alchemical studies. Or spiritual quests. Or meditative purposes.

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I - At first there was Nothing. Then There Came Something. But It didn't know itself. It divided into two. It called one Good and the other Evil. It wanted to be Good so It eliminated its Evil nature. And now it is existing only as Good, because it was already defined as Good.

II - At first there was Nothing. Then There Came Something. But It didn't know it's existence. It came out of itself and saw the wholeness of Itself from the outside. Then it came back inside and knew Itself from the inside. Now, it knows that it is One, existing as One, for it saw itself from the inside and the outside.

III - At First there was Nothing. Then there was Something. And it became Nothing. And by Something Becoming Nothing, Nothing knew that Something existed.

IV - Nothing didn't know that it exists, so it created Something. When Something became Nothing, Nothing knew that Something came from It.

V - Nothing created Something. Something is destroyed and became Nothing. What could only destroy Something if Something and Nothing only exist? Nothing.

VI - So it is the Nothing that creates and destroys. Now, Nothing is self-aware.

VII - It is the Nothing that is eternal. God is the Nothing. For it is not the Something.

glenerson
02-17-2013, 04:56 AM
Nothing is eternal, thus it perpetually preserves itself. Nothing creates Something. And when Something is destroyed, it is Nothing that does it for only Something and Nothing exist.

Nothing is the Trimurti, the Trinity. Is not created and can't be destroyed for it is eternal. It has the ability to create, for Something arise from Nothing. It has the ability to destroy, for Something can be destroyed.

God is the Trimurti in One. God is Trinity.

Now you know Trinity.

glenerson
02-17-2013, 03:40 PM
For the Trinity is God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit

God the Father, the Creator
God the Son, the Judge or Destroyer
God the Holy Spirit, the Giver of Love and Life or Preserver

Thus God the Father represents God's ability to Create
God the Son, represents God's ability to Destroy
God the Holy Spirit represents His ability to Preserve Himself Eternally

For Jesus said, it is forgivable if you blaspheme God the Father and God the Son but To Blaspheme The Holy Spirit is unforgivable. To remove being Eternal as an Attribute of God will not make Him God.

Because his being eternal sets him apart from His Creations. For His Creations existed and will come to death. For His Creations are not Eternal, unlike Him.

God the Father and God the Son is One. Jesus said He is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the creator and the destroyer.

Thus God the Father existing in the beginning makes him the Creator. God the Son being the destroyer of matter and the Judge in the End days, makes him the Destroyer.

This three attributes of God - creator, destroyer and eternal - are in God. These are Three in One.

So the Christian mystery of the Trinity has been made clear.

Praise the Lord.

Andro
02-17-2013, 04:34 PM
God is the Nothing.

Praise the Lord.

Amen :cool:

Salazius
02-17-2013, 06:13 PM
Can't say better.

Andro
02-17-2013, 06:38 PM
The following quote seems even more interesting in this context:

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything - but it is wrong.
No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

- Terry Pratchett

Kiorionis
02-17-2013, 09:36 PM
Nothing is eternal, thus it perpetually preserves itself. Nothing creates Something. And when Something is destroyed, it is Nothing that does it for only Something and Nothing exist.

Nothing is the Trimurti, the Trinity. Is not created and can't be destroyed for it is eternal. It has the ability to create, for Something arise from Nothing. It has the ability to destroy, for Something can be destroyed.

God is the Trimurti in One. God is Trinity.

Now you know Trinity.

Hello glenerson and others.

Something I have always wondered..
How similar is the Archeus of Nature to the Trinity/Trimurti?

Currently my understanding is that the Archeus is the cause of the multitudinous manifestations, or to put it in familiar terms: the powers of Nothing which cause Something.
Is this in line with your thinking?

glenerson
02-20-2013, 05:17 AM
The Archeus could be an aspect of God's creation or probably an explanation of how things come to be. But I am not subscribed to some of its ideas such that it comes from a preexisting "areas" of matter. For I believe that matter was created ex nihilo or from to total nothingness for this nothingness has the ability to create/destroy and this nothingness is eternal for it can't be created since it perpetually exists and it cannot be destroyed for if you destroy nothingness, it will become nothingness or itself.

The Trinity/Trimurti from the concept of the Nothing is the actual explanation of the nature of God. it's sorta grasping the full nature of the "Unseen and the unexplainable" God.

I just read a few passages about archeus and thanks for telling me about it. i will research and meditate about it a little more.

regards,