PDA

View Full Version : Mouth wash, tooth paste

Salazius
02-24-2013, 11:53 AM
In order to avoid fluorides compounds, it is better to avoid commercial toothpastes.

You have several recipes, this one I use it myself :

For one brush :

A pinch of green clay illite, pure and dry (already dryen clay in not useful or active)+ 1 drop of Essential oil of lemon, and one of tea tree + a pinch sodium bicarbonate + a little of water in order to make it humid and pasty.

Clay absorb toxins, lemon, tea tree for good smell and also kill bacterias, bicarb salt is good for alkalizing your mouth, as acidics compounds attack your tooth, it also whiten your enamel.

Here is an old recipe :

“The Teeth – Dissolve two ounces of borax in three pints of water; before quite cold, add thereto one teaspoonful of tincture of myrrh, and one tablespoonful of spirits of camphor: bottle the mixture for use. One wineglassful of the solution, added to half a pint of tepid water, is sufficient for each application. This solution, applied daily, preserves and beautifies the teeth, extirpates tartarous adhesion, produces a pearl-like whiteness, arrests decay, and induces a healthy action in the gums.“

(Source : here (http://www.pioneerhandbooks.com/))

Don't forget this :

http://curaprox.ca/img/products/ctc203_illustration.jpg

Scratch your tongue ! It's very important ! Only few says that the tongue old the majority of bacterias in the mouth. it's also an organ of elimination of toxins.
Chinese medicine have a whole diagnosis via tongue examination.

So 1 : put to the trash your actual commercial toothpaste, 2 collect the ingredients you need, 3 take a tongue scratcher.

Krisztian
02-24-2013, 08:12 PM
In order to avoid fluorides compounds, it is better to avoid commercial toothpastes.

Scratch your tongue ! It's very important ! Only few says that the tongue old the majority of bacterias in the mouth. it's also an organ of elimination of toxins.

Thanks for that recipe, Salazius. I'll give it a try.

My girlfriend is OCD about teeth so she turned me onto those ion toothbrushes that doesn't use any substances. After using for 6 months, I went to the dentist and he was 'beside himself', surprised me also, when he didn't believe how clean my teeth were compared to previous visits. So now I use it religiously.

I think amazon.com also (still) sells those tongue scratchers in titanium. I don't enjoy the plastic ones.

Thanks, good topic.

Salazius
02-25-2013, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the info about the toothionsbrushes, I'll give ti a try.

I have a plastic one, I like the taste it gives ... lol but you're right, metal should probably be better than plastic.