PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Kiorionis
03-02-2013, 03:35 PM
I've been around but never have gotten around to posting an introductory thread. Mostly never knew what to say.
But now I have an idea. The thought-out kind which isn't entirely thought out.

My study of hermeticism has led me into interesting states of being. Profound confusions, stages of death and unity, and incredible tranquility. But I make sure to remind myself that I am still the fool on his journey.

I enjoy the medical applications of Alchemy and hermeticism, and if I could do one thing with my life it would be to prepare good and potent medicines for the peoples of my hometown (which stage I am hoping to begin very soon).

In the future I will be making postings on my thoughts about alchemy and medicine and how I see them relating.
But that's enough about me for now.

Dendritic Xylem
03-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Welcome!

Andro
03-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome indeed!

Krisztian
03-02-2013, 05:30 PM
I enjoy the medical applications of Alchemy and hermeticism, and if I could do one thing with my life it would be to prepare good and potent medicines for the peoples of my hometown (which stage I am hoping to begin very soon).

That's something to inspire for, that is for sure.

If, or I should say when, the pharmaceutical industry weathers away, we'll need more people like you Kiorionis who can 'step in' and help.

Welcome!

Salazius
03-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Welcome !!