PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Barcelona

Beskoeh
03-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Hi

My name is Jonas and I am living in Barcelona since september last year.
I was led to Barcelona as my old life was crumbling to dust, even if i did try to deny that I had to go, after a while, the signs of the universe were to many to deny, so i went.

November last year i "woke up". I was destroying my chance to cleanse my old self, as i went into even more money spending (though in theory i have none), drinking and partying, neglecting family and friends, and only wanting more time and money, not having any of the two.

Then one day something gave me an uppercut in my solar-plexus. An immense energy started to serge through my heart. Extremely powerful and clean. I had non choice but to let go of my mind, for every time i tried to tie the energy down with my mental self, the energy became stronger. I had no choice but to surrender. After that I began with my old meditation rutine, but instead of Zen meditations i had to do chakra meditations and kundalini meditations to balance this out, aprox. 30minx2/day.

Now I have had many amazing experiences and can honestly say i am transformed. I still need work to go through the fermentation process, but the biggest work has been done. Now its up to discipline.

I am confident I will learn many great things that can be fitted into my own experience, through this website.
I thank you humbly for letting me join, and I'll see you in the forums <3

Salazius
03-03-2013, 11:43 AM
Hello,

Why do you say you need fermentation/Black stage ?

It seems you are now in another wave of energy, not really requiring the black. It seems behind you.

It's your mental that ask for blackness or you feel it coming ?

Jonas, don't worry, you'll be swallowed by the whale ! :)

http://www.michelledastier.org/images/sc%C3%A8nes%20de%20la%20vie/%C3%A9v%C3%A9nements%20bibliques/jonas-baleine.jpg

Awani
03-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

Krisztian
03-04-2013, 01:02 AM
I had non choice but to let go of my mind . . . . After that I began with my old meditation rutine, but instead of Zen meditations i had to do chakra meditations and kundalini meditations to balance this out, aprox. 30minx2/day.

Nice to hear that others are also crediting meditation (for means of transformation). Maybe you care to elaborate under a different Thread your experiences?

Welcome!

solomon levi
03-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Greetings! :)

Ghislain
03-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi Beskoeh

Good hunting.

Ghislain

Andro
03-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Hi Jonas / Beskoeh !

The little I 'know' about Barcelona is from the writings of Carlos Ruiz Zafón - a rather dark and mystical outlook.

Where were you before Barcelona? (If you don't mind sharing...)

I have a feeling you may soon find other fellow Alchemists in your new vicinity :)

Welcome to Alchemy Forums!