PDA

View Full Version : Hello from West Virginia!

WVAlchemy
03-20-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi, my name is Justin and I'm very interested in joining a place that I can talk about my experiments and learning with other like-minded people. I'm currently reading The Path of Alchemy by Mark Stavish and find it all very intriguing. I'm only just beginning with plant alchemy, but I have created a tincture already! I'm going to work on the stone next, I believe. I'm basically just following the flow of the book at this point and want to learn more about minerals and metals, but the book doesn't cover that so as I'm reading the book, I've been purusing the forums a little to see more of the end-picture of where I'm trying to go with my alchemy. I have very high moral standards, and the last thing I'd want to do is try to transmute lead to gold, even though I've already done enough research on Alchemy to know it's possible in very small amounts (at the gram level by using kilograms of raw material) but that's not a big deal. I'd love to be able to do that and keep it a secret, because I think as a person, it would increase my confidence level to an all-time high and allow me to achieve greater things knowing that I'm resourceful enough, disciplined enough and can stay focused long enough to transmute any kind of metal to something. I think that's my main goal, is to transmute myself as close to the philosophers stone as possible. I believe by self-transmutation I can help change the lives of others by (at my discretion) cluing them in on how I'm so happy and successful. Who knows, it may send me in the direction of life coach eventually. I'm not looking for miracles, and I want to put in the work. I just want someone to talk to along the way. I want to learn how to make a lab in my basement. I'm ready to get started on the path and get away from the stove and double boiling in a mason jar. lol

Awani
03-20-2013, 02:20 PM
Welcome!!!

:cool:

Krisztian
03-20-2013, 03:34 PM
. . . a place that I can talk about my experiments and learning with other like-minded people. I'm currently reading The Path of Alchemy by Mark Stavish and find it all very intriguing.

I found Stavish's write up also interesting, I also saw that the other modern writers on the subject can offer tiny differences in method. If I don't rely on old manuscripts then I tend to compare three or four modern authors and their processes.

Just a little jest, this [the part I deleted in quoting], what you wrote in your introduction looks to be something like a resume! You seem to have a good attitude.

Welcome.

solomon levi
03-20-2013, 05:33 PM
Greetings!

Seth-Ra
03-20-2013, 05:52 PM
Welcome. :)

~Seth-Ra

Andro
03-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Hi Justin,

Perhaps it would be easier if you chose a more 'user-friendly' user name.

How would you like to be addressed? WVAlchemy? Or maybe West, for short :) ?

I have very high moral standards.

At some point I guess it would be interesting to hear (read) about you particular definition of 'high moral standards'.

Welcome to the forums.

Lunsola
03-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Greetings and salutations!

I wish you luck on your quest for knowledge.