PDA

View Full Version : sulphur as mercury

solomon levi
03-21-2013, 06:32 PM
What I want to communicate with this thread is the idea of sulphur/soul as mercurius/messenger.
While mercury/spirit is generally and symbolically thought to be the go-between, it seems to me
the dual nature of sulphur is more fit for this task, but I can see how all three principia may be
thought of as mercuries given the appropriate relative conditions. Anyway, what I want to relate
is the idea of fixed sulphur being magnetic to the salt and volatile sulphur being magnetic to the
mercury/solvent and circulation/repeated distillation uniting these two. It's the principle of volatile
alkali.

This is something Nibiru and I were discussing and I just wanted to write it down for comments
and discussion.

Lunsola
03-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Sulfur and mercury look kind of similar when floating. But mercury looks more crystal, salt like, or thicker I guess one could say. Of course when removed mercury can look different in color. I actually do view sulfur as being a tad bit closer to mercury and mercurius because of where it comes from.

Big Edit: wow typed in the wrong thing, lol.

bleeding yolk
08-27-2014, 10:30 PM
......mercury as principle , is absorbing , fluid , changeable , and transmissible of vital qualities.........