PDA

View Full Version : Revelations of John the Patmos Decoded

glenerson
03-28-2013, 12:38 AM
Revelation 4

New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
The Heavenly Worship

4 After this I looked, and there in heaven a door stood open! And the first voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.” 2 At once I was in the spirit,[a] and there in heaven stood a throne, with one seated on the throne! 3 And the one seated there looks like jasper and carnelian, and around the throne is a rainbow that looks like an emerald. 4 Around the throne are twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones are twenty-four elders, dressed in white robes, with golden crowns on their heads. 5 Coming from the throne are flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of thunder, and in front of the throne burn seven flaming torches, which are the seven spirits of God; 6 and in front of the throne there is something like a sea of glass, like crystal.

Around the throne, and on each side of the throne, are four living creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: 7 the first living creature like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living creature with a face like a human face, and the fourth living creature like a flying eagle. 8 And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and inside. Day and night without ceasing they sing,

“Holy, holy, holy,
the Lord God the Almighty,
who was and is and is to come.”

9 And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to the one who is seated on the throne, who lives forever and ever, 10 the twenty-four elders fall before the one who is seated on the throne and worship the one who lives forever and ever; they cast their crowns before the throne, singing,

11 “You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they existed and were created.”

So Revelation 4 is John's vision of the Heavens.

In the center throne are 24 other thrones. Around the center throne are 4 creatures - lion, ox, man, and eagle.

John the Patmos veiled it such that the adept will see and know what he's talking about.

Yes, I came to realize that the 4 creatures are the Zodiacs Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Scorpio (which can be represented by an eagle.) [NOTE: I later on that Google got hits so I claim later independent self discovery ^_^]

Their positions in the Zodiac are Leo = 5, Taurus = 2, Aquarius = 11, Scorpio = 8, each of them a perfect increment of 3.

It is said that these creatures surround the center throne. These Zodiac can be perfectly be thought as the 12 apostles of Christ, 4 of the 12 signs surround Christ with significance

the apostles that satisfy the numbering is as follows

5 2 11 8
philip, andrew, simon the zealot, matthew (matthew)
philip, james, simon the zealot, thomas (mark)
philip, andrew, jude, thomas (luke)

and theres a pattern

matthew is equal to luke via andrew
then from andrew, luke is equal to mark via thomas
and from thomas mark is equal to matthew via simon the zealot

1=3, 3=2, 2=1 or 1=2=3 or Philip.

and the constant position belongs to philip the apostle, at leo's position.

Revelation 6

New Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (NRSVCE)
The Seven Seals

6 Then I saw the Lamb open one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures call out, as with a voice of thunder, “Come!”[a] 2 I looked, and there was a white horse! Its rider had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering and to conquer.

3 When he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature call out, “Come!”[b] 4 And out came[c] another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people would slaughter one another; and he was given a great sword.

5 When he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature call out, “Come!”[d] I looked, and there was a black horse! Its rider held a pair of scales in his hand, 6 and I heard what seemed to be a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s pay,[e] and three quarts of barley for a day’s pay,[f] but do not damage the olive oil and the wine!”

7 When he opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature call out, “Come!”[g] 8 I looked and there was a pale green horse! Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed with him; they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, famine, and pestilence, and by the wild animals of the earth.

Notice that the first creature, the Lion, has only a voice of a thunder.

2 Samuel 22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded.

So maybe the one who decodes this part of the revelation will be the rider of the white horse who is meant to conquer. he will also be the Lion (Leo) of the tribe of Judah.

So, Who wants to ride the white horse with me?

addendum: 24 elders are the 24 hours of the day. it could also be the number of verses in the last chapter of Isaiah, which is chapter 66. 66 is also the number of verses in Lamentations chapter 3, the number of the books in the Protestant Bible and the the abjad number of the name of God (Allah) in Arabic.

This could be a sign for me for i am unknowingly professing the Tawhid when i talk about God in the forums. The true Tawhid.

One God with 3 attributes. The Trimurti, Trinity.

Praise Trinity, One God!

EDIT: I Googled about this and there are a few articles that tells you about the 4 signs. But it didn't correlate it with the apostles. one thing is interesting that is found in wikipedia though

Knowledge of the Babylonian zodiac is also reflected in the Hebrew Bible. E. W. Bullinger interpreted the creatures appearing in the books of Ezekiel and Revelation as the middle signs of the four quarters of the Zodiac,[11][12] with the Lion as Leo, the Bull is Taurus, the Man representing Aquarius and the Eagle representing Scorpio.[13] Some authors have linked the twelve tribes of Israel with the twelve signs. Martin and others have argued that the arrangement of the tribes around the Tabernacle (reported in the Book of Numbers) corresponded to the order of the Zodiac, with Judah, Reuben, Ephraim, and Dan representing the middle signs of Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, and Scorpio, respectively.[14][15] Such connections were taken up by Thomas Mann, who in his novel Joseph and His Brothers attributes characteristics of a sign of the zodiac to each tribe in his rendition of the Blessing of Jacob. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zodiac

Leo corresponds to Judah! Lion of the Tribe of Judah!

glenerson
03-28-2013, 04:00 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Philippines.svg/540px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Philippines.svg.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines

The only Country that has the namesake of Apostle Philip.

1.) It's national anthem is "Chosen Land"
2.) It's predominantly Catholic/Christian and was Muslim prior to the colonization of the Spaniards.
3.) White Triangle = Trinity, Three stars Trinity, Tricolor = Trinity. Three stars with One Sun = Three Persons in ONE GOD.
4.) On the Blue part, there is an eagle which represents the influence of the USA and the red part, the Lion which represents the influence of Spain.
5.) According to Seventh Day Adventists, Saint Michael refers also to Jesus Christ.
6.) According to Enoch, Saint Gabriel sits on the left hand side of the Father.
6.1) According to Origen (Diagram of the Ophites), Saint Michael is symbolized by a Lion and Saint Gabriel is symbolized by an Eagle
7.) The image of Our Lady of Perpetual Help has Saint Gabriel on the left hand side of Jesus and Mary and Saint Michael on the right hand side of Jesus and Mary.
8.) Thus the coat of arms of the Philippines when inverted, making the regular equilateral triangle (Trinity), we will see the Red part with the Lion (St. Michael = Jesus) on the right hand (Jesus seating on the right hand side of the Father), and the Blue part with the Eagle (St Gabriel) on the left side, perfectly concurring with the previous concepts.
9.) Three stars corresponds to the Three Attributes/Three persons of God.
10.) 8 rays of the Sun God, according to my calculations are the confirmation of 66.

what is 66..

66 = the abjad number of the name of God in Arabic
66 = number of books in the Protestant Bible
66 = the number of Chapters in Isaiah
66 = the number of verses in chapter THREE of Lamentations

in Isaiah 66, there are 24 verses.

So to calculate the clue

Isaiah 66:24
Lamentations 3:66.

of the 66 = 24/3 = 8.

8 = 8 rays of the Sun

8th Book of the Bible is Ruth which contains the Genealogy of David.

As Saint Anthony of Padua says,

"Behold the Cross of the Lord!
Flee ye adversaries!
The Lion of the Tribe of Juda,
The Root of David has conquered, alleluia!"

And interestingly.

the "rays" of the 3 stars total to 15
the rays of the Sun total to 8

15 letter of the Latin Alphabet and the 15 element of the Periodic Table = P
8th letter of the Latin/Hebrew/Greek alphabet = H

PH or .ph is the international abbreviation code of the Philippines.

Philippines, the namesake of apostle Philip (5th sign = the first creature = the Leo of Judah), which is guided by the chief angels, Michael and Gabriel, bound by the First and last Creatures of Heaven that surround the throne (Lion in Red and Eagle in Blue), upholder of the Trinity and the Tawhid, is the TRUE Chosen Land.

The 2nd coming could come from that country. For He could be the center Sun, surrounded by the 8, rising from the Far East, fulfilling the prophecy of the prophets.

Additional Images:

http://jprizal1glnf.webs.com/photos/masonc_logo.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pI0w7YT1cFA/TOVvDiFjS9I/AAAAAAAAAAY/3yBc_YtfXbo/s1600/PerpetualHelp.jpg

glenerson
03-28-2013, 05:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_%28number%29

Christianity

The spiritual Eighth Day, because the number 7 refers to the days of the week (which repeat themselves).

(Sunday is the 8th day, the day when Jesus came back from the dead.. The Sun (Sun-day) in the Philippine flag is surrounded by EIGHT rays)

The number of Beatitudes.

(Beatitudes is said to be the core teaching of the Christ. 8 is indeed special to the Sun God)

In Revelation the Anti-Christ is the eighth king.[4]

(We could argue that the Anti-Christ is the Mirror image of Christ, that he must be manifested for the Christ to be manifest. 8th king. 8 is indeed special to the 2nd coming)

Islam

In Islam, It is the number of Angels carrying The Holy Throne of Allah in heavens.

(The Sun in the Philippine flag, which symbolize Allah, is carried by 8 angels, or 8 rays.)

And this week is the Hannukah, the 8 day holiday of the Jews.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 8.

8th letter is H, which is the symbol of the FIRST ELEMENT in the periodic table. AKA "8 is centered on One"

glenerson
03-29-2013, 04:12 AM
66 give me the clue

Isaiah 66:24
Lamentations 3:66

Division

66/66 = 1
24/3 = 8

the last 66 in the Bible is Revelation, the 66th book of the Protestant Bible.

Revelation 8 talks about 4 angels blowing their trumpets and an talking eagle warning for the remaining 3 angels about to bring more destruction.

Revelation 8 led me to the 4 creatures that surround the Throne of God. This could correspond to the 4 angels mentioned in the chapter. Eagle could represent St. Gabriel.

It felt incomplete. It cannot be. So I thought of other operations that may give me the answer.

Addition and multiplication are out. So i tried substraction

66 - 66 = 0
24 - 3 = 21

And Revelation 21 is the answer. It talks about New Heaven and New Earth and the vision of New Jerusalem.

So at the State of 1 that is 66/66 (24/3 = 8), it was revealed to me the 4 Creatures that surround the Throne and the destruction brought by 4 angels.

And at the State of Zero that is 66 - 66 (24-3 = 21), it pointed me to the New Heaven and New Earth and the vision of New Jerusalem.

Cool.

I would like to elaborate on the New Jerusalem and make sense of it. For it might be John the Patmos' Philosophers' Stone.

Revelation 21

Vision of the New Jerusalem

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And in the spirit[f] he carried me away to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It has the glory of God and a radiance like a very rare jewel, like jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It has a great, high wall with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates are inscribed the names of the twelve tribes of the Israelites; 13 on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city has twelve foundations, and on them are the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel[g] who talked to me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width; and he measured the city with his rod, fifteen hundred miles;[h] its length and width and height are equal. 17 He also measured its wall, one hundred forty-four cubits[i] by human measurement, which the angel was using. 18 The wall is built of jasper, while the city is pure gold, clear as glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city are adorned with every jewel; the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates are twelve pearls, each of the gates is a single pearl, and the street of the city is pure gold, transparent as glass.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God is its light, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. 25 Its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. 26 People will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. 27 But nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

The Bride. The Sophia. The Gift For The Seeker of Truth. The New Jerusalem. The Thirteenth Sign. The Philosophers Stone

Zodiac = Gemstones = Months

Aries March jasper
Taurus April sapphire
Gemini May agate
Cancer June emerald
Leo July onyx
Virgo August carnelian
Libra September chrysolite
Scorpio October beryl
Sagittarius November topaz
Capricorn December chrysoprase
Aquarius January jacinth
Pisces February amethyst

Notice that the prefix from September to December is consistent with the numbering. Aquarius is the 11th month and Pisces is the 12th month. The birthstones are also consistent with the traditional birthstone by month.

The only task for the seeker is to solve who occupies the proper position among apostles as dictated by the 3 Gospels.

Matthew Mark Luke
1 Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter
2 Andrew James of Zebedee Andrew
3 James of Zebedee John of Zebedee James of Zebedee
4 John of Zebedee Andrew John of Zebedee
5 Philip Philip Philip
6 Bartholomew Bartholomew Bartholomew
7 Thomas Matthew Matthew
8 Matthew Thomas Thomas
9 James of Alpheus James of Alpheus James of Alpheus
10 Jude Jude Simon the Zealot
11 Simon the Zealot Simon the Zealot Jude
12 Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot

The fixed names are 1, 5, 6, 9 and 12

Interestingly there are 7 spots that vary. Yes 7. 7 angels? ring a tune?

How to resolve the 7 that is not fixed?

lets first analyze.

spots 2,3,4 has 2 each that says that the commonality is between Matthew and Luke
7,8 the commonality is between Mark and Luke
10, 11 the commonality is between Matthew and Mark

7, 8, 10 and 11 links Matthew and Luke to Mark
2,3,4 indirectly says that Mark is exclusive and only Luke and Matthew are connected

interesting.

The Thing is how to resolve these three Gospels to give me the final order. I could go with either the greater or least number of mentions.

The least number of mention is the only choice for it will lead me to 3 apostles from mark, 2 apostles from luke and 2 apostles from matthew which is quite a resolution and resolve.

so the final apostle list in order are

1 Simon Peter
2 James of Zebedee
3 John of Zebedee
4 Andrew
5 Philip
6 Bartholomew
7 Thomas
8 Matthew
9 James of Alpheus
10 Simon the Zealot
11 Jude
12 Judas Iscariot

Aries March jasper Simon Peter (Fixed)
Taurus April sapphire James of Zebedee (Mark)
Gemini May agate John of Zebedee (Mark)
Cancer June emerald Andrew (Mark)
Leo July onyx Philip (Fixed)
Virgo August carnelian Bartholomew (Fixed)
Libra September chrysolite Thomas (Matthew)
Scorpio October beryl Matthew (Matthew)
Sagittarius November topaz James of Alpheus (Fixed)
Capricorn December chrysoprase Simon the Zealot (Luke)
Aquarius January jacinth Jude (Luke)
Pisces February amethyst Judas Iscariot (Fixed/Transmuted)

Only the 12th sign can be transmuted for the Bible tells us that it was transmuted (From Judas Iscariot to Matthias). In the calendar, February is transmuted every leap year.

So this just partially describes it. more to come.

glenerson
03-29-2013, 07:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/foeplcW.png

John The Patmos' "New Jerusalem"

AKA

John The Patmos' Philosopher's Stone.

Go through Pisces to get to be united with Mary Magdalene, the 13th apostle, the most loved, the Sophia, the Bride of the Word.

"Thank you, Lord, Holy Trinity, One God."

glenerson
03-30-2013, 01:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/52fz1h0.png

Recalibrated to be consistent with the orientation of the 12 tribes of Judah as presented in the Book of Numbers (http://www.bibleexplained.com/moses/Numb/nu02.htm)

Explanation:

Yellow Square are the Fixed Signs = the Four Creatures around the Throne
Red Square are the Mutable Signs = The fixed Apostles from the 3 gospels when the First and the 5th are resolved to the Third apostle.

13th is surrounded by the Fixed and Mutable Signs: Aka the Center is surrounded by the 8 rays.

When 12 goes back to 1, it goes through the Center, thus 1 becomes the thirteenth. We leave it to be unique. Thus the only cardinal signs which doesn't have relationship with each other are 4, 7, and 10. Blue triangle represent those.

Thus the Triangle = Three Stars is represented by the 3 cardinal signs.

8 rays equals the Fixed and Mutable Signs, 8 signs.

3 stars = Triangle equals the Cardinal signs.

the third sign can be divided to 2, the 1st and 5th sign. As the 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th, 12th signs are fixed according to the Gospels.

glenerson
03-30-2013, 04:51 AM
http://i.imgur.com/gR6d3ME.png

Thanks to Music, I know made sense of the 13th.

The 13th note is the Higher C if going on a progression. (lower C if on a regression).

13th and 1st is the same but 13th is higher than the 1st.

13th apostle is Mary Magdalene, the Higher first.

Mary Magdalene is equivalent to Simon Peter in essence but Mary Magdalene is of higher state than Simon Peter.

Notice that Pope Francis washed the feet of 2 women (Serbian Muslim and Italian Catholic) during Maundy Thursday? Sign of times.

More to come.

Other discovery:

The Z Axis increases/goes up as the cycle completes rotating counterclockwise and the Z axis decreases/goes down as the cycle completes rotating clockwise.

The Center/Z axis must have a set Range for balance to be realize. For the music to be playing at the right tune, Center must not go too high or go too low. This can't go on to infinity (infinite high or infinite low). For the ideal balance to be realized, the higher state of 1st, the thirteenth, must be heard and then from the thirteenth, everything must go back to the first.

Back and forth and forth and back and back and forth. That is how infinite is realized. Not infinitely high(er), for the string will break. Not infinitely low(er), for no tune will be heard from the string.

glenerson
03-30-2013, 06:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zexgkIB.png

This is to correct a mistake in judgment. I could not make sense of John being the Third apostle. It should be James for the diagram will show you that the Third apostle is equal to the 9th Apostle.

Matthew Mark Luke
1 Simon Peter Simon Peter Simon Peter
2 Andrew James of Zebedee Andrew
3 James of Zebedee John of Zebedee James of Zebedee
4 John of Zebedee Andrew John of Zebedee
5 Philip Philip Philip
6 Bartholomew Bartholomew Bartholomew
7 Thomas Matthew Matthew
8 Matthew Thomas Thomas
9 James of Alpheus James of Alpheus James of Alpheus
10 Jude Jude Simon the Zealot
11 Simon the Zealot Simon the Zealot Jude
12 Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot Judas Iscariot

The Thing is how to resolve these three Gospels to give me the final order. I could go with either the greater or least number of mentions.

I MUST GO WITH THE MOST NUMBER OF MENTIONS

1 Simon Peter
2 Andrew
3 James of Zebedee
4 John of Zebedee
5 Philip
6 Bartholomew
7 Matthew
8 Thomas
9 James of Alpheus
10 Jude
11 Simon The Zealot
12 Judas Iscariot

Aries March jasper Simon Peter
Taurus April sapphire Andrew
Gemini May agate James of Zebedee
Cancer June emerald John of Zebedee
Leo July onyx Philip
Virgo August carnelian Bartholomew
Libra September chrysolite Matthew
Scorpio October beryl Thomas
Sagittarius November topaz James of Alpheus
Capricorn December chrysoprase Jude
Aquarius January jacinth Simon the Zealot
Pisces February amethyst Judas Iscariot

Now the Apostles are consistent. In the diagram, Directly opposite of James of Zebedee is James of Alpheus.

1 is Simon Peter. After 10, or 11 is Simon the Zealot. 1 = 1 after 10.

glenerson
03-30-2013, 06:41 AM
These are the 7 modes.

Ionian (I)

http://i.imgur.com/4vlQxhk.png

Dorian (II)

http://i.imgur.com/qBt2Vux.png

Phrygian (III)

http://i.imgur.com/KrTrR1z.png

Lydian (IV)

http://i.imgur.com/zdpAneZ.png

Mixolydian (V)

http://i.imgur.com/wFvC3p7.png

Aeolian (VI)

http://i.imgur.com/0caH4kf.png

Iocrian (VII)

http://i.imgur.com/QLyGdsV.png

Revelation 8:6
Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them.

These modes resolve to a descending scale

D - C - A# - A - G - F - D# - D

Which is the Dorian(II) Scale starting at D.

D - C - A# - A - G - F - D# - D
3 -- 1-- 11-- 10-- 8-- 6-- 4 --- 3

3rd sign - gemini (mutable)

1st sign - aries (cardinal)

11th sign - aquarius (fixed)

10th sign - capricorn (cardinal)

8th sign - scorpio (fixed)

6th sign - virgo (mutable)

4th sign - cancer (cardinal)

Notice a pattern?

lets start at the center..

cardinal -> fixed -> mutable -> cardinal -> mutable -> cardinal -> fixed

then back to cardinal

So each is linked by a different signs. no alike signs are linked. 3 cardinal signs, 2 mutable and 2 fixed.

glenerson
03-31-2013, 03:49 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qGTe6Ek-L3Y/UVexgd0zxKI/AAAAAAAAAuA/rZCXQKXM3_0/s1600/numbers+-+Copy.png

Tis my stone. All my life is stored there.