PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of the Universe

glenerson
03-28-2013, 08:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gFwAOi2WRE

I remember the scene in Men In Black 3, where Tommy Lee Jones asks Will Smith, "Do you want to know the secrets of the universe?"

Scientists are everyday learning about the secrets of the universe. The seers and oracles are trying to confirm if from them the secrets of the universe are conferred. The spiritual and the religious are relying on faith that the forces that be are on their side. The alchemists have their world as their laboratories to trail the path of events that will lead them to their union with God.

I for one won't claim that I'm a seer nor a scientist nor the most spiritual or even an alchemist. I did claim to be all of those but this time I'll try to remove those claims. Now that I'm without labels. I'm just a human, who is aging, born of this world and will leave this world soon.

I was shaped by the elements. What has become me is the product of my fulfillment of what is willed for me to do. I came to realize who, what and why God is.

And this is the Secret of the Universe

1.) God is Love

As a male, i was presented with the female. As a person, I knew of that union of male and female will lead to creation.

To be a creative force, there should be the union of 2 forces.

The Singular Creator divided Itself to Two for the Two to be A Creator, to be One Again.

Out of Love, The Two becomes The Singular Creator.

2.) God is Sacrifice

While the Two can Create, The Half can also Halt Creation.

The Singular God can fill The Other Half for The Half to be Full. While becoming One, He Stops Creation. He has the Power to Halt what is natural. Meaning He will have the full command of Creation. Death is just telling everything that One can stop Creation from going on - that is Total control. God permits this for God is sacrifice. To be of God is to control creation and ending everything is the Only Way to do this.

3.) God Can Be Fully Known

God can be known if you "see" God. How could a painter paint Himself? He needs a mirror. How could God know Himself? He made a mirror that tells Him what He is not, His creation. How could we know God? If we look outside of Creation and see God Himself.

How to know God from the inside? 3 ways = that is to die and to think the state prior to the beginning and after the end while we're alive. and to live according to your will.

Only the pure of heart can see God - Jesus Christ.

Creation cannot be fully known. Divine Will cannot be fully known for it is created prior to creation. Creation and Will preexisted before you. Only God knows that but God is distinct from those, and that means God is fully comprehensible for those who know the secrets of the universe. The detailed knowledge of Creation and Divine Will automatically follows when you know of God. Yes the key to knowing everything - Creation and Will, is to know God.

Don't believe those who tell you that God is unknowable. They are meant to confuse. Or they are the stumbling blocks to reach your gnosis. They are the enemy. Agents of ignorance.

Beginning and the End are just points of time when you became matter. In reality is that You are eternal with God. You are from God. You are One with God.

You are the Sophia that was born to know God. From You comes The Word of God which will lead you back to God.

Your Brother,
glenerson

Yes, my Brother in the Art. You could be the reincarnation of the Word of God and the woman in the video is your Mary Magdalene.

solomon levi
03-28-2013, 10:22 PM
The two don't become the original one by joining... they created a three/third from their union, a child. Anyone can see this. EVERYONE is evidence of it. Be simple. Just look. Then we see it, nature, the natural order, reflected in the spiritual systems... brahma, vishnu, shiva; father, son (corrupted system removed the feminine), holy spirit; mercury, sulphur, salt; sattva, rajas, tamas; vata, pitta, kapha; ain, ain soph, ain soph aur...
"God's plan" if you will, is to evolve... "be fruitful and multiply"... I don't recall any version of God saying, "return to me just as I was, with nothing"... "All this was for nothing."... maybe? What do you see, without speculating with one's partial knowledge?

solomon levi
03-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Yes, perceiving the half of things instead of the whole does halt evolution. Demiurgos can be read demi "half", urgos "maker".
From what I've witnessed it is a controlling person who projects the image of a God in control. To "objectively" verify this or not one must first give up the idea of control. There exists other perspectives where people and spiritual systems do not see a God of control.

The third proposal you have abandoned your mathematics. I think it is obvious enough that a mirror does not know fully the thing it reflects. Most people haven't looked to see what knowing is... that we can only know in separation, and that separation fractures the whole... all knowledge is fractured, partial, not full. Unfortunately, this non.... nevermind. You have to see for yourselves. Yes, thinking thinks itself omnipotent... the Demiurgos imagines itself God.

Yes, don't believe me. Don't believe Glen either, or anyone. Find out for yourself.

solomon levi
03-28-2013, 11:24 PM
As a thread on secrets of the universe, here's the rest of my nickel...
secret (n.)
late 14c., from Latin secretus "set apart, withdrawn, hidden," pp. of secernere "to set apart," from se- "without, apart," prop. "on one's own" (from PIE *sed-, from root *s(w)e-; see idiom) + cernere "separate" (see crisis).

The secret is to know thyself... gnosis is one who knows. Knows what? Not everything. Gnostics know the Ineffable cannot be known in word or image. Try to think of any knowledge you possess now without an image or word... this ego/image-maker/knowledge collector cannot know God. When the words and images stop, the separate self stops too, because it too is only an idea, an image, a collection of memories/knowledge constantly re-membered, a story repeated over and over to oneself until it is believed. But if we stop talking and look silently for this knower, this individual separate self, it cannot be seen... a mere phantom.
In that state one "knows" God, not separately but as the All... continued

solomon levi
03-28-2013, 11:31 PM
... the whole, the One. It is not knowing or an experience because there is no subject-object duality happening there. It is Union, absorbtion, dissolution... this is "Christ's" sacrifice on a CROSS.

glenerson
03-28-2013, 11:40 PM
Yes, perceiving the half of things instead of the whole does halt evolution. Demiurgos can be read demi "half", urgos "maker".
From what I've witnessed it is a controlling person who projects the image of a God in control. To "objectively" verify this or not one must first give up the idea of control. There exists other perspectives where people and spiritual systems do not see a God of control.

The third proposal you have abandoned your mathematics. I think it is obvious enough that a mirror does not know fully the thing it reflects. Most people haven't looked to see what knowing is... that we can only know in separation, and that separation fractures the whole... all knowledge is fractured, partial, not full. Unfortunately, this non.... nevermind. You have to see for yourselves. Yes, thinking thinks itself omnipotent... the Demiurgos imagines itself God.

Yes, don't believe me. Don't believe Glen either, or anyone. Find out for yourself.

I didn't abandon my math. it still says that Zero is distinct from One. That One sees the Zero and the Zero is the Zero because One defines the Zero. The part that you didn't get is that the Zero is Absolute and Eternal and One, the Creation is temporary. We're from the Zero, existed as One to know what Zero is because We don't know Zero because we're within Zero. To individuate the Zero, we should be separate from Zero. The Creation should realize itself and the Creator away from the Creator. And this realization is the purpose of life, because we will go back within the Zero after we die.

For Union to Happen, there must be a Separation. Prior to our Birth, We are United with God. When we're born and alive, we're separated from God, and we're initially ignorant of God. And the purpose of life is to know that God exists and this happens if You know that God exists outside of You for if you die, you will be again united with God.

The Gnosis is the knowledge Separation, knowing that God is distinct from You for in that way you will know that You and God, Creation and God, are Two. And death will bring us to the primordial state, the beginning, that God and Us/I/Creation are One, only existing as the Monad.

This death could be metaphorical, just like the Christ's Death, that the Cross symbolizes the death of matter and the Union with the Divine God for you have One Divine nature. Or this death could and is the mortal death, in which we will be united with nothingness.

Knowing God fully is possible if you assume that You were part of Him prior to your birth and will become part of Him after death (Knowing God from within) and if you see God externally (Knowing God from without).

I said that Creation and Will cannot be fully known because we're the same creations. They're not distinct from us. For me, to know one thing fully is to know it from within and from without. We cannot fully know Creation and the Will for we cannot see them outside of us. We're trapped within them. So there are parts hidden from us.

This is akin to something like the house is built while you're the inside. Sure you know the house from the inside, but you don't know what the house looks like from the outside.

Unless we fully know God. We already know God from within, for i said that we are a part of Him prior our birth and will go back to Him after death. Existence is doing the half, knowing God from within Creation, recognizing that He exists outside of Creation for doing this will make you know God and fully knowing God will lead you to knowing the unknowable parts of Creation and his will.

YES,The key to knowing them fully is to know the One that created them, for nothing is hidden from Him.

glenerson
03-29-2013, 12:06 AM
The two don't become the original one by joining... they created a three/third from their union, a child. Anyone can see this. EVERYONE is evidence of it. Be simple. Just look. Then we see it, nature, the natural order, reflected in the spiritual systems... brahma, vishnu, shiva; father, son (corrupted system removed the feminine), holy spirit; mercury, sulphur, salt; sattva, rajas, tamas; vata, pitta, kapha; ain, ain soph, ain soph aur...
"God's plan" if you will, is to evolve... "be fruitful and multiply"... I don't recall any version of God saying, "return to me just as I was, with nothing"... "All this was for nothing."... maybe? What do you see, without speculating with one's partial knowledge?

The Two assumes the Role of the One by Becoming the Creator. The marriage of the Two gives them the ability of the Creator.

The Creator createed Creation. Only One is needed. For the Creator to know himself, He made the distinct Mirror of Himself within Creation. He created The Two (Male and Female United by Love), which also has the Ability to Create Like Him.

Thus what the Creator projected in the material universe as Himself is actually Man and Woman in Union." He made Himself which is not Himself to know what he is and he is not"

God is Singular that Creates. The Male is half which is the source of the other half (Woman) to be like God.

God and the union of Man and Woman has the ability to create, but God is not the "God" within creation since God only needs itself to Create and Man needs the 2nd force, to create.

I could propose that the Demiurge is Man, the half-God that needs the 2nd force (Woman/Sophia) to create.

God's plan is to realize that there is a God because you will die eventually. You cannot evolve when your dead. Unless you believe in an afterlife in which you can continue your evolution there. or unless you believe in reincarnation that you become like a wet cloth in a washing machine that will just perpetually be tumbled.

I believe that I'm in a cycle but I will undergo it only once. Linear Cycle if you may.

That I'm originally within God, temporarily separated from God and while temporarily separated from God to see God from a distance and will return within God.

Yeah, I am brave to claim that I was born to see God from a distance. For I already know God from within.

One becomes Two and Two becomes One (by virtue of ability, that is to create). Or for my purpose and to be concurrent with my belief system (mind you it is still mathematically consistent), Zero becomes One and One becomes Zero (by virtue of our destiny, purpose, will).

Also the third is basically the First after the First is halfed and reunited.

solomon levi
03-31-2013, 02:31 AM
I didn't abandon my math. it still says that Zero is distinct from One. That One sees the Zero and the Zero is the Zero because One defines the Zero. The part that you didn't get is that the Zero is Absolute and Eternal and One, the Creation is temporary. We're from the Zero, existed as One to know what Zero is because We don't know Zero because we're within Zero. To individuate the Zero, we should be separate from Zero. The Creation should realize itself and the Creator away from the Creator. And this realization is the purpose of life, because we will go back within the Zero after we die.

For Union to Happen, there must be a Separation. Prior to our Birth, We are United with God. When we're born and alive, we're separated from God, and we're initially ignorant of God. And the purpose of life is to know that God exists and this happens if You know that God exists outside of You for if you die, you will be again united with God.

The Gnosis is the knowledge Separation, knowing that God is distinct from You for in that way you will know that You and God, Creation and God, are Two. And death will bring us to the primordial state, the beginning, that God and Us/I/Creation are One, only existing as the Monad.

This death could be metaphorical, just like the Christ's Death, that the Cross symbolizes the death of matter and the Union with the Divine God for you have One Divine nature. Or this death could and is the mortal death, in which we will be united with nothingness.

Knowing God fully is possible if you assume that You were part of Him prior to your birth and will become part of Him after death (Knowing God from within) and if you see God externally (Knowing God from without).

I said that Creation and Will cannot be fully known because we're the same creations. They're not distinct from us. For me, to know one thing fully is to know it from within and from without. We cannot fully know Creation and the Will for we cannot see them outside of us. We're trapped within them. So there are parts hidden from us.

This is akin to something like the house is built while you're the inside. Sure you know the house from the inside, but you don't know what the house looks like from the outside.

Unless we fully know God. We already know God from within, for i said that we are a part of Him prior our birth and will go back to Him after death. Existence is doing the half, knowing God from within Creation, recognizing that He exists outside of Creation for doing this will make you know God and fully knowing God will lead you to knowing the unknowable parts of Creation and his will.

YES,The key to knowing them fully is to know the One that created them, for nothing is hidden from Him.

I "get" what you're saying. I don't agree... I don't SEE that when i look at reality. That we came from 0 is an assumption, a teaching... one teaching among many. Zero is not absolute or one. Who is playing with words? "Zero is one". At least we both agree that 1 is not One. :) lol. You call 0 one and I call 0 and 1 together One. So we are both capable of diverging from sanity as the world sees it (1 is one). We are both capable of a degree of fluidity. I am not being condescending or superior when I say I used to think that 0 was One. I did. I was taught that and it seemed reasonable at the time. But now my view is more encompassing than then.
I would say we don't know 0, not because we are in 0, but because we are in 0 and 1. We can be IN 1 just as we can be IN 0. Most people identify with their bodies and thoughts (1), not 0... they are IN 1 IN 0 IN the Whole/All/Infinity. If you polarise 0 and 1 as you have, they are yin and yang IN the encompassing circle.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDC0o6ew_kmu4zHrsKjdk-kztQ8toizaR-WnAFz6AJym0o_wob

To me it is obvious that this is a subjective perspective... the 1 idolising the 0. The 0 also idolises the 1. That's how all this manifesting began in the first place according to you, right? How do you know the 0 isn't returning to its home, the 1, the source, and we name that involution/incarnation. Since it is a matter of perspective and subjective, I do not call it absolute. It appears that way to a 1 dreaming of 0. But 0 also dreams of 1. I include both paths as options instead of calling one absolute and the other temporal. To a 1, the 0 state was temporal and is now manifest.
I have no reason to believe that 0 or 1 will ever begin or end, but if enough dreamers dream it, who knows?
The whole point of many spiritual paths is to not be a victim to others' dreams, to dream oneself, be your own author(ity), autogenes... self-born. Succeed in that and it won't matter what others dream. Death and uncreation are ideas but all I see are transmutations from one state to another. I can theorise that a non-state exists but I can't experience it, nor can i see it via separation from it. As it is, when we say someone goes unconscious, we mean they transfer their consciousness from here to somewhere/when else, by which I mean frequency change.

"The purpose of life" as opposed to the purpose of death? Some include death in life instead of separate them/oppose them. That's alchemy too, transforming definitions.
There is plenty of proof that there are people who don't go to 0 when they die, and no proof that we do. :) No proof doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but if it does, it's an option, not a definite/absolute. And one could say, "well that's just putting off the inevitable." and I would reply, "the infinitely inevitable". :)

Honestly I am not your adversary because i don't want anyone to think/see the opposite of you. I am not the negative to your positive. I am a proponent for the All. I'm "against" staying fixed in any position for too long, but of course that is relative so... Jesus said "Become passers-by." - Gospel of Thomas
I am not trying to get anyone to agree to a position. I'm trying to get everyone to see All positions as options, including potential or actual non-positions and non-options. :) I'm selling love (inclusivity), which yes, must be defined by exclusivity, and both of these is Love.
I used to sell unconditional love and make conditional love my adversary. Now I don't believe that.

If you say prior to our birth we are united with God, then your God is JUST the stage "above" this one. My God is the All... any possible stage and non-stage. The stage above this one is not God. The etheric body is not God... it's still a body. God is a non-body to the idealists/extremists and both non-body and all bodies to me. Just as people dying have hovered in the astral and watched themselves on the operating table or whatever, so too can unborn "babies" watch themselves being born from the astral or whatever you want to call it. But that is a level, not God the totality. "Baby spirits" often watch the fetus and the parents long before birth. When a child is stillborn, the spirit has decided not to incarnate in that body for whatever reason. Anyway, none of that is 0, what you call God.
Like I said, matter is relative. There is astral matter for astral bodies; mental matter for mental bodies...
before humans are humans, they are inorganic awareness/beings, not 0. There are many stages between 0 and 1; or many stages/forms of 1 if you will. There isn't just one 1. 1/matter is subjective to resonance.

It is an option to go to 0 when you die, I was taught. It's one option. I was also taught to go to 0 while alive. 0 isn't final/absolute. If it was, 1 would never have happened. 1 happens, and will happen again and again... unless you want to live in/emphasize an aeon/duration where it appears not to happen. There is no reason why that option is more objective than any other option. Even that objective is ideal is a choice, not an absolute. I was extremely subjective, so i like the relatively less subjective more now. But I am not fooled into believe I now have "the truth". I just have a more encompassing view. And there are many more more encompassing views to come.
If what you say is true, it will happen. There is no preparation for it. lol. So nothing to sell. No bags to pack, no "gettin' right with tha Lord"... it won't make a difference if we love bad things or not. Everyone will end up there. Is there some party we will miss if we don't go there by a certain time? What event is going to occur in the Nothing?

No, death is not equal to union with God/0. I've experienced the afterlife, as have many.
Death is not a get out of jail free card. You are still consciousness and you still have to conceive before you can achieve. You have to focus on 0 for a long time, to reprogram yourself, before you will go there upon death. There are lots of afterlife programs. Limbo is not 0, but is a virtual 0. :)
The idea that one is united with God after death is certainly not Gnostic. They had all kinds of preparations. They expected to meet the archons, not 0. And if they made it past the archons, their destination was 8, not 0. But some forms of Gnosticism do teach 0 as ideal. As far as i know, they are modern interpretations.
The void which I was taught is empty of things but it is not your 0. Point zero, the void, is potential. Potential is nothing but something potentially, which is different than just nothing. I have not seen a pure nothing. That 0 would be truly sterile and would not have "created" something/life/matter.

Glen said, "The Gnosis is the knowledge Separation, knowing that God is distinct from You for in that way you will know that You and God, Creation and God, are Two."

Wow! In all my reading of Gnosticism, I've never heard it that way. I am familiar with the relation to Manichean dualism, but when i read Gnostic works it isn't stressed so much. What is stressed is that Gnosis is NOT knowledge. Gnosis is union being, not separation knowledge. Even wikipedia recognises the difference:
"Gnosis is the common Greek noun for knowledge (in the nominative case γνῶσις f.). In the context of the English language gnosis generally refers to the word's meaning within the spheres of Christian mysticism, Mystery religions and Gnosticism where it signifies a 'spiritual knowledge' or religion of knowledge, in the sense of mystical enlightenment or 'insight'. Gnosis taught a deliverance of man from the constraints of earthly existence through 'insight' into an essential relationship, as soul or spirit, with a supramundane place of freedom."
"Gnosis is used throughout Greek philosophy as a technical term for experience knowledge (see gnosiology) in contrast to theoretical knowledge or epistemology.[citation needed] The term is also related to the study of knowledge retention or memory (see also cognition). In relation to ontic or ontological, which is how something actually is rather than how something is captured (abstraction) and stored (memory) in the mind."

Anyway... this is getting long and I'm only at your third paragraph.
But your Gnosis is not from Gnosticism. They don't teach what you teach, especially about death joining us to God. Where did you read that? Or is it your own personal branch of Gnosticism?

Awani
03-31-2013, 02:39 AM
They don't teach what you teach, especially about death joining us to God. Where did you read that? Or is it your own personal branch of Gnosticism?

Maybe he means this:

“Those who say they will die first and then rise are in error. If they do not first receive the resurrection while they live, when they die they will receive nothing.” - Gospel of Philip

Resurrection requires a death of sorts....

:cool:

solomon levi
03-31-2013, 02:50 AM
Maybe he means this:

“Those who say they will die first and then rise are in error. If they do not first receive the resurrection while they live, when they die they will receive nothing.” - Gospel of Philip

Resurrection requires a death of sorts....

lol! Now that's flexibility! Ok. But that would mean that we should receive no prior instruction while living in order to attain 0,
and that is not what Glenerson has been showing, so i don't think he meant that.
If I were Glenerson's adversary and had not received the resurrection, I would "receive nothing" before him. :) lol.
But I don't think that is what he means.

Awani
03-31-2013, 02:52 AM
Well I tried. :)