PDA

View Full Version : Just one operation

solomon levi
03-29-2013, 09:43 PM
I don't know where to find these quotes, but I'm pretty sure I've read that all the operations of alchemy are one operation. We can certainly find a link to this idea in the Emerald Tablet:

"Whatever is below is similar to that which is above. Through this the marvels of the work of one thing are procured and perfected.
Also, as all things are made from one, by the consideration of one, so all things were made from this one, by conjunction."

different translation:

"What is above is like what is below, and what is below is like that which is above. To make the miracle of the one thing.
And as all things were made from contemplation of one, so all things were born from one adaptation."

Division, multiplication... same operation. Addition is subtracting from something else. :)
Distillation, coagulation, putrefaction, projection... all the same operation.

There is one thing going on, and infinite ways to describe it, divide it, multiply it...
Our Mercury is called by many names but they All refer to the same thing.
Everyone handles it everyday. It is free if you receive it from Nature.

Thank you Muse!
My Muse is relative... always the next bigger picture, the next unknown to precipitate. Each precipitate changes the matter, killing the old, birthing the new - one operation, the same operation - a poison and a panacea...
My Muse is "not me" and it's also "me". Otherwise I couldn't "move" from not knowing something to knowing something, or vice-versa.

Solving is coagulating something else; coagulating is solving something else.
"As above, so below; as below, so above.... to produce the miracles of One thing."

If you call only yin or only yang "God", you halt the progress of the Work.

solomon levi
03-29-2013, 09:50 PM
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=116&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS485US485&biw=1360&bih=608&tbm=isch&tbnid=tk8oyAM9xE1Y9M:&imgrefurl=http://forums.adobe.com/message/4711428&docid=fCM5DBIhUC4GIM&imgurl=http://api.ning.com/files/BuEJujVRes7XKKJI2XLYKfUt58QI9SW9vnVpHARFDOc7XHFqbv XjQIcG*C4eSUQYNFT2QG*9TkCEIFzfoDu2LhzrdJmQl*N1/inside_torus_6.jpg&w=1590&h=1146&ei=aAxWUZTuEOrGygGF0oGYBQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:32,s:100,i:100&iact=rc&dur=10&page=7&tbnh=171&tbnw=237&ndsp=23&tx=101&ty=132

http://www.google.com/imgres?start=174&hl=en&sa=X&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS485US485&biw=1360&bih=608&tbm=isch&tbnid=mzEASaqSF2EniM:&imgrefurl=http://universe-beauty.com/Space-photos/Other/Molecular-Torus-Surrounds-Black-Hole-2312p.html&docid=IErPUtZkAoc6-M&imgurl=http://universe-beauty.com/albums/astronomy_photo/Molecular-Torus-Surrounds-Black-Hole.jpg&w=640&h=480&ei=aAxWUZTuEOrGygGF0oGYBQ&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:85,s:100,i:259&iact=rc&dur=23&page=10&tbnh=168&tbnw=229&ndsp=24&tx=82&ty=104

The Big Bang or Creation is just a specific area of this torus.

glenerson
03-29-2013, 09:52 PM
2 came from the One for the 2 to realize the One.

If yin is God then yang is not God

If yang is God then Yin is not God

So yin and yang is God and not God.

This is the unspecified potential. This is Singularity. You blurred dualism and arrived at the Single Absolute Truth.

You need to define both to arrive to the Single Absolute truth. 2 merges to a singular unspecified state. This state is specified as "unspecified".

Unspecified is still Singular. Congrats. You're in the Monad. You are trapped within the One.

God is One

solomon levi
03-29-2013, 10:16 PM
This is the unspecified potential. This is Singularity. You blurred dualism and arrived at the Single Absolute Truth.
You need to define both to arrive to the Single Absolute truth. 2 merges to a singular unspecified state. This state is specified as "unspecified".
Unspecified is still Singular. Congrats. You're in the Monad. You are trapped within the One.

Yes, every "you" is a monad and IN a monad, which is in another monad, etc...
Congrats! You are NOT in unexistence, your fairy tale tomorrow land. Keep chasing it though. It's good exercise.
You live for a goal, a future you already know/determined.
I live in the unknown present part of the All... I am the joiner of two worlds, the future unwritten.
I don't know what tomorrow brings unless I want to. It's an option. Everything is an option. I am free, you are determined.
And you project that prison onto everyone else, just as i project mine... one operation.

When science and people talk about the singularity, they refer to the center point of the torus. But the Singular, the One, is the whole infinite torus, not just the center.
Even to say "torus" makes it an image and finite, but I'm not speaking of that visible torus but the invisible one. "My/Our elements are not the visible elements."
The center is a magic place though, where "stuff" is happening. It is the third principle, salt, the balance, the equilibrium...
Tiphareth, sephiroth 6, the perfect number, the sun... that is, after it became Malkuth... evolutionary salt, not involutionary.
To catch involutionary salt (spiritus mundi) is a great secret... most people work with evolutionary/sal commune/magnet paths.
I work both paths. I'm a diplomat.

glenerson
03-29-2013, 10:19 PM
what you're telling is infinity. Monad within a monad within a monad?

Multiple iterations of One. Infinity. Aka creation.

Have you looked at the my explanation via the Perfect Sphere? I think you didn't get that explanation.

I was referring to the Monad

Mono = Singular? Last time I checked.

This unspecified potential is Singular. This undefined is Singular. This Zero is Singular. This nothingness is Singular.

Monad? Ring?

solomon levi
03-29-2013, 10:37 PM
If yin is God then yang is not God
If yang is God then Yin is not God

If the Whole/All is God, then yin and yang are the male and female aspects of one God.

solomon levi
03-29-2013, 10:42 PM
what you're telling is infinity. Monad within a monad within a monad?

Multiple iterations of One. Infinity. Aka creation.

Have you looked at the my explanation via the Perfect Sphere? I think you didn't get that explanation.

I was referring to the Monad

Mono = Singular? Last time I checked.

This unspecified potential is Singular. This undefined is Singular. This Zero is Singular. This nothingness is Singular.

Monad? Ring?

Right. And the only true singular/one is the Whole/All which includes the manifest and the unmanifest... it excludes nothing and includes excluding something.
The only definition of Monad that can be singular must include All - be infinite. Only the Infinite can include All.
My Infinite is not your manifest/crude infinite, but includes/encompasses it.
Yes, Infinity. Your God is not infinite and mine is. What to do? Only I can do something to resolve this because my view includes yours, yours doesn't include mine.
It's ok. I'll die on the cross for your sins... be your scapegoat. Your burden is heavy and mine is light. Come, Atlas, and rest your weary body.

glenerson
03-30-2013, 02:07 AM
i just need to know absence to know the presence.

tis easy. the burden is yours because while you're trying to capture infinity, the all, the whole, i already know of infinity,the all and the whole by just knowing their opposite.

i just need to know what is below since it is the same as what is above. i don't need to know the whole.

call me a cheater. lol. but it's just called "Short-circuit evaluation"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-circuit_evaluation

Karl
03-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Division, multiplication... same operation. Addition is subtracting from something else.

`Did you know the pile is the only known natural enemy of the hole- Bart Simpson

I really hope some day at a geek alchemy conference, we should find ourselves at the open bar having some spirit of vini, Solomon Levi. I like thou posts.

solomon levi
03-30-2013, 08:35 PM
i just need to know absence to know the presence.

tis easy. the burden is yours because while you're trying to capture infinity, the all, the whole, i already know of infinity,the all and the whole by just knowing their opposite.

i just need to know what is below since it is the same as what is above. i don't need to know the whole.

call me a cheater. lol. but it's just called "Short-circuit evaluation"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Short-circuit_evaluation

Fair enough. :) Why I don't prefer that is because it's indirect, always removed, like second-hand knowledge is.
It relies on thinking, abstraction, ignoring the f/actual present reality that is the obvious unobvious.
It leads to many errors. For example, this short-cut method is why you were so quick to judge me...
you weren't even judging me because you don't know me. You judged the indirect partial knowledge you
have of me based on associations and comparisons in your memories/knowledge. The fact is, we've never
met not taken the time to introduce ourselves properly.
Belief isn't good enough for some. I wish it were true for more. The world would be so amazing... heavenly,
subjectively and "objectively". There could be no lying, no stealing... all those things other people need religion
for, the ten commandments, things which they can disobey. You can't disobey when you see directly. And it's not
forced on you from some external questionable "authority" but from inner knowing/vision of Nature/energy.
When you "see", you fall into a natural inherent conservation of energy mode/equilibrium. Disobeying and obeying
waste energy... all the second-hand methods do because of the gap they must cross.

Your friend, Sol

edit - "Sooner or later you're going to realise, just like I did, there's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus

solomon levi
03-30-2013, 08:42 PM
I really hope some day at a geek alchemy conference, we should find ourselves at the open bar having some spirit of vini, Solomon Levi. I like thou posts.

Thank you so much Karl! It would be a pleasure. :)

Wow! Pile and hole are so alchemical! You hit the nail on the head buddy. :)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/pile

"... a funeral pyre... a voltaic pile... a nuclear reactor..."

"A heavy beam of timber, concrete, or steel, driven into the earth as a foundation or support for a structure.
Heraldry A wedge-shaped charge pointing downward.
A Roman javelin..."

Our alchemical mountain... our Yang...
accumulated knowledge "versus" silent knowing (hole). :)

Awani
03-31-2013, 12:38 AM

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3340-ways-to-chat-about-alchemy&p=26917#post26917

:cool:

solomon levi
03-31-2013, 03:27 AM
"All Buddhas and sentient beings are nothing but the One Mind." - Huang Po

solomon levi
04-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Everything is everything.
Every single thing is every other single thing.

I think I'm done arguing, or my arguing is transforming even more into unifying and being all-encompassing. I don't feel the need to oppose or reject anything... just to reframe it in a bigger picture.
ahhhh. :)
Everything is everything. Everything is true.
I was taught "everything is true" around 25 years ago.
So long... or is it a relatively short time? Doesn't matter now.
"Real-izing" is making real. Being told or taught or mentally or emotionally "realizing" is not the same thing as living the direct perception. And we never know how much it's going to stick until it sticks...
this is directly related to triple fixing the stone and Peter denying Christ three times... three iron nails in the cross - left, right and below/feet/foundation... mental, emotional and physical realisation.

solomon levi
04-03-2013, 02:36 AM

I think I'm done arguing, or my arguing is transforming even more into unifying and being all-encompassing. I don't feel the need to oppose or reject anything... just to reframe it in a bigger picture.
"Real-izing" is making real. Being told or taught or mentally or emotionally "realizing" is not the same thing as living the direct perception. And we never know how much it's going to stick until it sticks...
this is directly related to triple fixing the stone and Peter denying Christ three times... three iron nails in the cross - left, right and below/feet/foundation... mental, emotional and physical realisation.

Seth-Ra
04-03-2013, 04:08 AM

Very nicely stated.

Also, notice that 3 (left, right, below) form a downward triangle (water symbol) - pouring, receiving, allowing into the flow (passively active) etc etc. ;)

Combine that with the inverse - and you'll see/be(living) the Star. :)

~Seth-Ra