PDA

View Full Version : Something Personal About Me

glenerson
03-30-2013, 11:03 PM
So I decided to consult the stars, the church, the calendar, the saints to know something about myself.

And that started with this girl that I know since I was in gradeschool.

I won't put her true name for it will be indexed by Google and if she finds out, she will think oddly of me so I will just try to tell the closest approximation based on the meaning/etymology.

Her name resolves to "Mary + Follower of Christ"

I've gathered her signs.

Her birthday is October 3, 1981. Her astrological sign is Libra but she is an October. Well I categorized her as a Scorpio based on this table properly aligned with the birthstones

Aries March jasper
Taurus April sapphire
Gemini May agate
Cancer June emerald
Leo July onyx
Virgo August carnelian
Libra September chrysolite
Scorpio October beryl
Sagittarius November topaz
Capricorn December chrysoprase
Aquarius January jacinth
Pisces February amethyst

I'm born in February 21, 1981 and i'm a Pisces.

I didn't know what to do with this or to know if we're compatible so i tried of different things to do. First I tried to know the median date between our birthdays.

February 21, 1981 - October 3, 1981 = June 13, 1981

June 13 is the feast of my patron saint, Saint Anthony of Padua. And June 13 is the date when my mom and dad was first married in civil.

So i was amazed. I thought this was all. But it led me more to some startling coincidences.

I tried to calculate the mid date from october 3, 1981 to february 21, 1982 to know the other side.

So it has 2 mid dates. First is december 12, 1981 and december 13, 1981. december 12 is feast date of our lady of guadalupe and december 13 is feast date of saint lucy. so i had to choose. so to be consistent, i chose december 13, for the first median date is june 13. both 13.

so june 13 as saint anthony of padua and december 13 as saint lucy.

then i remembered the name of my elderly patient. He has 3 names (Francesco Antonio Luccio) and a surname (withheld for i don't want it to be indexed by Google)

his first name is from St. Francis
his second name is from St. Anthony
his 3rd name is from St. Lucy

So it struck me. St. Anthony of padua, check. St. Lucy check. St. Francis?

Feast of Saint Francis is October 4.

And this girl is born on October 3!!!!

So close. One day short.

Interestingly, if on a leap year. The mid date between February 21 and October 4 is June 13. and the mid date between October 4 and February 21 is December 13!!!!

And october 4 = october 3 on a leapyear!!

And on a non leap year, October 3 leads me to June 13 and December 13.

So i thought, if this coincidences and order happen in my life, then there must be more.

So I'm a Pisces by virtue of February aligning on my birthstone. And she's a Scorpio by virtue of October aligning on her birthstone.

Scorpio can also be represented by an Eagle, the only sign that can be represented in 2 ways.

And after Scorpio is Ophiuchus, the thirteenth sign.

And according to this table,

Aries March jasper Simon Peter
Taurus April sapphire Andrew
Gemini May agate James of Zebedee
Cancer June emerald John of Zebedee
Leo July onyx Philip
Virgo August carnelian Bartholomew
Libra September chrysolite Matthew
Scorpio October beryl Thomas
Sagittarius November topaz James of Alpheus
Capricorn December chrysoprase Jude
Aquarius January jacinth Simon the Zealot
Pisces February amethyst Judas Iscariot

the 12th sign corresponds to an apostle that was replaced/changed/transmuted.

so the 8th sign has 2 values = scorpio and eagle. and the 12th sign also has 2 values = Judas Iscariot/Matthias.

Interestingly, the 8th sign is a bird sign. the 12th sign is the fishes sign. Birds and fishes.

According to the 8th apostle, Thomas

"3) Jesus said, "If those who lead you say, 'See, the Kingdom is
in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they
say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you.
Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you.
When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and
you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living
Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty
and it is you who are that poverty."

According to Genesis 1

20 And God said, “Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky.” 21 So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” 23 And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

We're created in the 5th day!

if she, "Mary, the Follower of Christ", the Scorpio/Eagle, the one that is meant to be Ophiuchus, astrologically and ethereally connected to me, the 12th Sign which has also 2 values(Judas Iscariot/Matthias), then I think I know my role in this world. And I know who my soul mate is.

She Is My New Jerusalem...

Revelation 21

Vision of the New Jerusalem

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And in the spirit he carried me away to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It has the glory of God and a radiance like a very rare jewel, like jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It has a great, high wall with twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and on the gates are inscribed the names of the twelve tribes of the Israelites; 13 on the east three gates, on the north three gates, on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city has twelve foundations, and on them are the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 The angel who talked to me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city and its gates and walls. 16 The city lies foursquare, its length the same as its width; and he measured the city with his rod, fifteen hundred miles; its length and width and height are equal. 17 He also measured its wall, one hundred forty-four cubitsby human measurement, which the angel was using. 18 The wall is built of jasper, while the city is pure gold, clear as glass. 19 The foundations of the wall of the city are adorned with every jewel; the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates are twelve pearls, each of the gates is a single pearl, and the street of the city is pure gold, transparent as glass.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty and the Lamb. 23 And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God is its light, and its lamp is the Lamb. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. 25 Its gates will never be shut by day—and there will be no night there. 26 People will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. 27 But nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

The elderly patient that i used to take care of is from Sicily

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Sicilian_Flag.svg/800px-Sicilian_Flag.svg.png

note the orientation of the legs. 3 sevens. aka 3 x 7 = 21. revelation 21...

So Francesco Antonio Luccio telling me something about the triskelion flag. 3 Forces.

http://i.imgur.com/IIA91aQ.png

The Triangle corresponds to February, October, and June

February = 12 = December for Saint Lucy
October = For Saint Francis
June = For Saint Anthony

February = Pisces = mutable
October = Scorpio = fixed
June = Cancer = cardinal

All water signs.

So the Triangle represented by Francis, Anthony, And Lucy after resolving that February and December are the 12th are Water Signs.

So the Triskelion represents the New Jerusalem surrounded by the Water Sign.

glenerson
03-31-2013, 12:08 AM
from judas iscariot to matthias

the 8th will become the Eagle

And you'll see the two anthonies

If you did this, you'll realize

that the 10th is the 12th

and you'll be the light

You'll see the 13th

In Trinity

And you'll be with the 13th.

glenerson
03-31-2013, 03:51 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qGTe6Ek-L3Y/UVexgd0zxKI/AAAAAAAAAuA/rZCXQKXM3_0/s1600/numbers+-+Copy.png

My Stone.