PDA

View Full Version : Date and time of Papal anouncement

Axismundi000
04-04-2013, 12:12 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else here on the forum had noticed the numerology of the papal announcement.

The new pope was announced to the Vatican crowd at the following time by the special announcing the new pope guy (habemus papam). Then then pontiff subsequently appeared on the balcony. The local time and date in Vatican city when the new pope was announced was:

20:13 pm 13.03.2013

Was this numerological coincidence accident or planned I wonder.

I would go and ask but the statue of Giordano Bruno in Campo Dei Fiori kind of put me off asking this kind of esoteric question last time I went to Rome.

Krisztian
04-04-2013, 03:56 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else here on the forum had noticed the numerology of the papal announcement.

That is just another element, sign, verification one can say, that the Powers-That-Be move in line with the occult traditions. (I don't mean that word occult how mainstream uses it).

Some would call it superstition. But it's moving, living, being aligned with a particular system, it's not random chance in other words. It's a form of sacrifice, paying respect to the Creator, the Hidden Lord and the occult string that moves the world.

glenerson
04-04-2013, 10:25 PM
March is the first month if the Zodiacal Order is followed (March = Aries)
13 is equal to one in the cycle of 12
13 is equal to one in the cycle of 12

3/13/13 = 01/01/01

^_^

Axismundi000
04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Wow

Thanks for explaining that!