PDA

View Full Version : Higgs field as Matrix

Bel Matina
04-16-2013, 06:31 PM
The excitement over the Higgs Boson is in that it supports the line of thinking which requires symmetry in the universe to be absolute. Under these models, it's possible for something to come from nothing as long as it rises with its opposite and the symmetry of the total system is maintained. Apparent asymmetries arise when elements from different sets come to interact so closely that their interaction outside the pairing becomes limited and the two function as a single entity. Certain actions can require elements to emerge directly from the matrix (in symmetrical sets, of course, initially).

The quanta of quantum physics are, at the end of the day, quanta of perception, and as far as anybody cares could be phase or dimension or elephants as long as they satisfy the mathematical criteria (that is, they fit the shape) of what we experience. Because of this, the success of the Higgs Field Theory very much supports our doctrines under the general header of ab uno. This makes it a very exciting time to be an alchemist.

I'm wondering what people are thinking about this.

solomon levi
04-17-2013, 10:44 AM
i was really into this in january. i'll have to recall what what i gave so much thought to at the time... it escapes me now.
it must be that seeing of a universe of nothing but energy-consciousness at different frequencies... and i wish people to hear that word- frequent: recurrent, repetitive, to visit regularly... that is how we 'fix' coagula, emphasise, 'create' reality... through repetition... that is how we make neuropathways, how we make a thing known/real...
and EVERYTHING is made up of these 'virtual particles'... everything IS these 'virtual particles'! one thing! And when you see that and understand freq, resonance, alignment, agreement... that your mind is that field... yeah, that's what fascinates me.

lwowl
04-17-2013, 04:01 PM
The excitement over the Higgs Boson is in that it supports the line of thinking which requires symmetry in the universe to be absolute. Under these models, it's possible for something to come from nothing as long as it rises with its opposite and the symmetry of the total system is maintained. Apparent asymmetries arise when elements from different sets come to interact so closely that their interaction outside the pairing becomes limited and the two function as a single entity. Certain actions can require elements to emerge directly from the matrix (in symmetrical sets, of course, initially).

The quanta of quantum physics are, at the end of the day, quanta of perception, and as far as anybody cares could be phase or dimension or elephants as long as they satisfy the mathematical criteria (that is, they fit the shape) of what we experience. Because of this, the success of the Higgs Field Theory very much supports our doctrines under the general header of ab uno. This makes it a very exciting time to be an alchemist.

I'm wondering what people are thinking about this.

This is a very exciting time to be an alchemist. We are fortunate to have such great opportunities to verify our alchemical hypothesis in this Information Age. Science technology has evolved incredibly over the last 500 years; accelerating evermore rapidly in the last 100 years. I remember reading somewhere long ago that we are increasing our techno information base exponentially. We seem to be approaching “Childhood’s End,” hinting at a collective Palengenesis.:)

I think our predecessors would be envious of our technological data base that we can refer to or apply to our hypothesis and theories. The Internet has made available for the first time to all of us the tremendous store if alchemical information residing in the voluminous writings: treatises, of the adepts and sages of alchemy.

When I began the practice of alchemy as a young adult only a handful of those old documents were available. And most of them were utterly mysterious and practically incomprehensible. My understanding and practice of alchemy has greatly accelerated since I first went online and discovered the alchemy websites and the treasures deposited there. And the Forums! Never before have alchemists had a worldwide platform to express ideas, experiences and hypothesis without fear of deadly reprisals from the politician-priests of the religious states.

I have noticed over the last couple of years that quantum physicists and cosmologists have been drinking from our well. Particles keep getting blasted into ever smaller bits until the hypothesis has arisen that ultimately there are no particles at all—only whorls. The old sages called them Pores I do believe.

lwowl

solomon levi
04-22-2013, 05:44 AM
i don't know much about the technically defined higgs field, but it's probably the same quantum flux/foam that i do know. i wouldn't be surprised if this flux of virtual particles is the intended meaning of yod heh vau heh.
i've been practicing self-observation for over 20 years in some form or another... heightened awareness, etc. When your heightened senses develop the perceptual velocity to notice your otherwise subconscious thought processes, you can literally see this field/flux as mind and infinite potential becoming manifest reality as you make quantum decisions. For example, a gut feeling corresponds to a certain type of particle info. If you're quick enough, you can translate it into conscious thought, another density/ type of particle. That knowing you get when you meet someone is a reading of their energy relative to yours... harmony and discord. Again, if you're quick enough, you can see the 'normally' subconscious microdecisions that compose that feeling. Everything has a frequency/'particle'.

solomon levi
04-22-2013, 06:53 AM
"the kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed." - Jesus
"to see things in the seed... that is genius." - Lao Tsu

Bel Matina
04-22-2013, 11:27 AM
And these miracles are accomplished by rotation of the elements.