PDA

View Full Version : Seth-Ra's Oil of Gold

Seth-Ra
04-17-2013, 04:06 AM
I was originally going to post this in the "Throwing Open the Doors of my Lab" thread (found here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?2826-Throwing-Open-the-Doors-of-my-Lab&p=28285#post28285 ) but i decided that even if the path's converge, id cover this as a separate topic, as im sure i'll have some to do separate things with (instead of solely feeding it to my Stone). ;)

Not really much just yet, but to get the ball rolling, i used my alkahest (same used in the other thread - pic provided again for those that havent seen it) to extract this golden oil from 14K jewelry i have. Its a bit "hard" to extract (not really, it just only comes over in small amounts - but i dont have a lot of material either, so its not a big deal) but form this beautiful oil, that is golden when spread out, and turns red when thickened (as do many sulphurs/Life-essences). It liquifies when heated at that concentration, but when cooled... well, it was almost like a golden glaze-coating on the glass of the container. lol very hard material.

Organic, Crystalline Alkahest in Rain:

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/121/b829306239d9492990213cd1dea48623/l.jpg

Organic Oil of Gold (Au):

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/155/8424794bcfc34d15a60523a8490f345d/l.jpg

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/153/a12aed162359423884785fa7c05445a1/l.jpg

A tiny amount of rain to re-liquify it, and i made this lovely golden amulet out of it, which im currently wearing.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/143/d220b07688054b339fb21eb5158fdd3c/l.jpg

I will continue to extract it until my jewelry breaks or whatever, and begin working it like i have other things, in my usual, Living, way. :D

But for now, i have an organic oil of gold (Au). :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
04-17-2013, 08:44 AM
Hello !

Thank you for sharing.

14k ? 24 is pure, so I guess yours is with copper right ?

You know that copper gives first its sulfur in presence of gold, that's why when we want to test the quality of gold we put it in some spirit of urine first. And if there is a blue hue, then copper is present.

Seth-Ra
04-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Hello !

Thank you for sharing.

14k ? 24 is pure, so I guess yours is with copper right ?

You know that copper gives first its sulfur in presence of gold, that's why when we want to test the quality of gold we put it in some spirit of urine first. And if there is a blue hue, then copper is present.

Hello my friend. :)

I know 24K would be better, but I don't have any (yet). Will be getting some better as funds allow.

There is no copper in this oil - the key/alkahest I'm using would turn blue if it were copper. There is also a huge difference in taste.
Any other metal than gold (apparently) will have a strong metallic and biting taste. The gold oil is less biting and very "clear" taste.

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
04-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Oh great !

Yes, gold has a sweet and very unique taste !

Congrats :) Oil of Gold is very useful in magick.

LostGnosticOccultum
04-17-2013, 04:16 PM
I'd like to ad, from my observations of the item Seth-Ra used, It appeares to be a gold silver alloy instead of gold copper. This could possibly make it the oil of electrum, which is also a great thing, one can obtain a platinum tinge from an oil of electrum :)

solomon levi
04-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Nice work! It feels nice just looking at it - smooth vibes.
There's much to be said about being in the vicinity of alchemy - not everything need be ingested, of course that's an option
and benefit of alchemy, but so is synchronicity, resonance. :)

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-18-2013, 03:13 AM
Seth Ra this is awesome! Did you use ingest it? what were the effects? I thought I read that you used the spirit of Urine to make this, I too have made an alkahest that dissolves gold. Could you tell the process of how you did it after you dissolved the gold in your Spirit of Urine?

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-18-2013, 03:15 AM
I want to make one from silver for I have many defects in the mind.

LostGnosticOccultum
04-18-2013, 03:55 AM
I can say that my teacher/mentor does not use the Urine path for this particular experiment.

Seth-Ra
04-18-2013, 05:01 AM
Nice work! It feels nice just looking at it - smooth vibes.
There's much to be said about being in the vicinity of alchemy - not everything need be ingested, of course that's an option
and benefit of alchemy, but so is synchronicity, resonance. :)

So very true - it is very soothing/calming... stabilizing. Its like my Stone, but less "fire" (tis a frequency thing), but very balanced and awesome. I aim to combine the two to better "fix" my main work - but what i'll showcase in this thread is about the oil itself, and ways i work with it. To start with, is the amulet work - and it is beautiful as such. Smooth indeed... :cool:

Seth Ra this is awesome! Did you use ingest it? what were the effects? I thought I read that you used the spirit of Urine to make this, I too have made an alkahest that dissolves gold. Could you tell the process of how you did it after you dissolved the gold in your Spirit of Urine?

I did indeed ingest a small potion of it - just a dap on the end of my finger to see any immediate effects, such as taste difference. Its nice. :)
When i have more quantity, i'll ingest a more substantial amount to note more manifest effects.

Its a strange matter - in its both subtle, but powerful... it really "feels" like the rays of the sun.

Also, about your urine question:

I can say that my teacher/mentor does not use the Urine path for this particular experiment.

LGO is 100% correct in this - it was not via a urine path. Also, because the gold im using is 14K, its not fully dissolving or being eaten.
Here is a photo that shows the crystalline alkahest i use with some of the gold jewelry in it (on the left), next to what was left of the gold oil after i extracted my amulet amount from it (On right, tis crystalized to the bottom of the glass its in.)

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/56/f898c2db7a0349c3b2276f5c780d47d8/l.jpg

If it were pure 24K gold, it would fully be eaten by it, as LGO shows in this thread:

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3538-Experiment-with-Seth-Ra-s-Green-Lion

That which makes and gives teeth to my Lion, is the alkahest. That which is the Lion itself, is due to the frequencies fed to it, that it becomes - which then goes onto the Stone after Art and Nature furthers it from its feeding. :)

I want to make one from silver for I have many defects in the mind.

It is to my understanding that silver will mostly be towards the body for healing (antibacterial, microbial, etc etc), even if some mental potency, whereas gold is not only bodily-helpful, but mostly mental/spiritual helpful (which trickles down to the body).
A Philosophical reason, would be due to Gold's fire (seen in its coloring: yellow/sulphur) and Silver being body (white/salt).

Perspective may vary - but to my knowledge, it is colloidal gold that has been shown to increase IQ by a decent sum, while silver is a general curative of bodily afflictions (but OD and you'll be grey/blue lol).
But ofcourse, those are but colloids. :)

Anyway, im in the process of making more - upon doing so, i will begin a drop a day to see what manifests from it. Any work i do in conjunction with my main-body-of-work (my Stone), will be shown in its thread. Will probably take me a good week to get a decent sum due to the fixedness of my materials. Will see how long it takes me to get enough to really work with. Shouldnt take to much though, as its very strong - a little goes a long way. :)

~Seth-Ra

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-18-2013, 04:09 PM
OH I see sorry for the misunderstanding lol Are you using your own process? Is the alkahest your using from dew? I love just looking at your pictures. I was gonna try to get the oil of gold this summer by putting some gold leaf in thick congealed golden water. Have you tried that method?

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-18-2013, 04:13 PM
I wonder what would happen in conjoining the silver oil with the Gold oil? Anyhow goodluck in your upcoming experiments im excited to see what comes next for you.

Seth-Ra
04-19-2013, 01:14 AM
OH I see sorry for the misunderstanding lol

No worries at all. :)

Are you using your own process?

Indeed i am. :)

Is the alkahest your using from dew?

No, its not from dew, though i will be trying a dew variant later on. ;)

I love just looking at your pictures. I was gonna try to get the oil of gold this summer by putting some gold leaf in thick congealed golden water. Have you tried that method?

Ive not tried that method, but i have heard of it. If you still plan on trying that, id love to see how it turns out. :)

I wonder what would happen in conjoining the silver oil with the Gold oil? Anyhow goodluck in your upcoming experiments im excited to see what comes next for you.

Ive thought of this also, and will be trying to find out. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-19-2013, 04:40 AM
YA YA I will for sure post all info on a lot of my upcoming experiments. I hope all goes well for your experiments, I had another Idea too if you find it intriguing and are capable I suggest you try it. If you have the oleum Solis then I would try smelting some gold and then casting some of your oil or dried oil onto it, it should change the gold to a glassy type of material that should be more fiery than what you have I think.. this is according to Hollandus. Since you have the soul it will change the gold to it as well. The ratios of gold to your oleum solis have to be correct though, like say ten gram of gold to one grams of oil lol thats a lot of gold but keep that ratio in mind and you can use far less gold as long as the ratios are right.

HappyPotter
04-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Beautiful pictures Seth-Ra, thanks for uploading them..

LostGnosticOccultum
04-20-2013, 05:27 AM
I had another Idea too if you find it intriguing and are capable I suggest you try it. If you have the oleum Solis then I would try smelting some gold and then casting some of your oil or dried oil onto it, it should change the gold to a glassy type of material that should be more fiery than what you have I think.. this is according to Hollandus. Since you have the soul it will change the gold to it as well. The ratios of gold to your oleum solis have to be correct though, like say ten gram of gold to one grams of oil lol thats a lot of gold but keep that ratio in mind and you can use far less gold as long as the ratios are right.

This is an experiment that i have wanted to do for some while but have never had the opportunity to preform (due to my current living arrangements) however soon enough I will be able to do this experiment and will show my results (I will do it for each of the metals )

Thanks for bringing the experiment to light CL64, I had nearly forgotten about it lol

GOD Bless, LGO

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
ya ya no problem im glad I could put it back to memory, so ok is seth ra's process for oil of gold on this site anywhere? Have posted how you do it or are keepin to yourself?

Seth-Ra
04-23-2013, 08:24 PM
ya ya no problem im glad I could put it back to memory, so ok is seth ra's process for oil of gold on this site anywhere? Have posted how you do it or are keepin to yourself?

Hi Crowned Lion,

It's a process I'm sitting on at the moment. It was given to me via initiation/intuition/Spirit. I'm showing mostly for inspirational purposes, as with my main Stone work.

The keys are in the principles of things, and not with specific formulas though. I'm merely seeking to inspire others while showing what's been blessed to me. :)

~Seth-Ra

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-24-2013, 09:48 PM
Very good then it has certainly inspired me to go looking through rams for processes on obtaining the oils of metals, I know I can dissolve down metals with a urine alkahest but not sure how to extract the oil from them after that..?

Seth-Ra
04-24-2013, 11:27 PM
Very good then it has certainly inspired me to go looking through rams for processes on obtaining the oils of metals, I know I can dissolve down metals with a urine alkahest but not sure how to extract the oil from them after that..?

Well, depending on the alkahest used, it may be different for full-extraction, but mine was mostly a distilling down/coagulating. That which carried no gold, resumed its white form, that which did, was the gold oil i got. It can be (and will be) refined, but that is the short of it.

I am currently waiting on some 23K gold leaf to come in. I expect much more potent and awesome results. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-29-2013, 04:44 AM
Hey Seth Ra thank you for your input, I was reading a bit of Glauber and something I read was very interesting n thought of you and your Oil of Gold.It read"PARACELSUS teacheth, That Gold exerciseth no power or
virtue in the humane Body, but by the Spirit of Salts," as you can see it struck me like a bell to share this with you lol so if you were not getting the effects you wanted from your oil I would try to take it with a spirit of salt:) just an idea, which if it catches interest I can elaborate more on that spirit of salt

Seth-Ra
04-29-2013, 05:20 AM
Hey Seth Ra thank you for your input, I was reading a bit of Glauber and something I read was very interesting n thought of you and your Oil of Gold.It read"PARACELSUS teacheth, That Gold exerciseth no power or
virtue in the humane Body, but by the Spirit of Salts," as you can see it struck me like a bell to share this with you lol so if you were not getting the effects you wanted from your oil I would try to take it with a spirit of salt:) just an idea, which if it catches interest I can elaborate more on that spirit of salt as best as understand it

Thanks for sharing. :)

Due to my recent work, i have an understanding of such a notion. I recently got my pure gold leaf in and have used my alkahest on it. It apparently does not harm the body of the metal at all. It does, however draw an Arcane Sulphur from it. The oil is there, only by the addition of gold, but it is not the metal itself that is the virtue of the oil. Im still looking into it with a few close friends, but its quite interesting.
But in regards to your quote, the understanding i have, is that the virtue of gold is given via the salt - such as my alkahest (and others im sure), to gain the true virtue/Spirit from it. The gold (Au) is but a magnet/carrier for the Gold (Sulphur/Spirit/Life).

I have pictures, am working on getting more before my next update. :)

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
04-29-2013, 06:06 AM
Great info Seth-Ra! It seems to me that Gold is such a magnet that it draws Spirit as fast as it is extracted, or maybe the medium absorbs the Spirit which the magnet draws thus causing the coloration and when reduced produces the proper oil?

GOD Bless, LGO

Seth-Ra
04-29-2013, 06:36 AM
Great info Seth-Ra! It seems to me that Gold is such a magnet that it draws Spirit as fast as it is extracted, or maybe the medium absorbs the Spirit which the magnet draws thus causing the coloration and when reduced produces the proper oil?

GOD Bless, LGO

Personally im leaning towards the latter, but it could be either, which is my general consensus of it all at present.

Will see. :)

~Seth-Ra

LostGnosticOccultum
04-29-2013, 06:49 AM
Personally im leaning towards the latter, but it could be either, which is my general consensus of it all at present.

Will see. :)

I'm leaning towards the latter also but as stated, it must be explored further. :)

GOD Bless

Seth-Ra
04-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Update

Ok, so with my new gold leaf in hand, i began to test this process a bit better. I added my alkahest to the rain water, it dissolves clear. (looks a bit "murky" cause it wast fully dissolved yet).

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/155/a919626942fc497592f97ffd45294824/l.jpg

Then the gold leaf, sorta crumpled up when i picked it up. lol

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/155/b5ba97066e3e4b1f9a341d9e45a3b433/l.jpg

With it added to the alkahest waters, i set it to circulate at a gentle flame for an hour or so. With my jewelry it took about 3 days to get decent results, but with this, it only took the hour to get the same amount from the jewelry with 3 days time. So, its much faster with the purer gold. You can see the tint in the water.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/154/ce4ea847987e4e70a7b226ca48d90aa5/l.jpg

After some tedious time spent getting the liquid away from the gold flakes, i have my unconcentrated oil.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/60/1b38c6e33daf414c88fc1d732fa2dfa6/l.jpg

This was set to gentle flame, allowing the water to evaporate, concentrating/congealing the oil down. Any alkahest within that does not hold the gold oil, will crystalize back to its white form and fall out of suspension.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/815a5532626e4e8d82338b9fab929bf8/l.jpg

After more tedious time spent getting the oil itself, it cooled, and the last bit of the non-carrying alkahest fell out, leaving more white crystals (all of which is re-used for the next extraction).

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/155/2f23bcfaf4284571a1893d68ccd6f127/l.jpg

I love how it goes red at its deeper concentrations. ;)

The weird thing, is that none of my gold appears to be being eaten. The flakes are not diminishing in amount, and i can keep extracting the oil over and over again.
To make sure that the gold is the key element in this, and its not some fluke from the alkahest and fire itself, i did a control. Poured some in a glass, same exact conditions as the other, but without any gold. When it went to be concentrated, no color change to the water, the whole mess begins to crystalize with no problem - no difference before or after it was added to the rain and heated.

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/122/a709bfc4ebbe42b99e99c24b51f85ab2/l.jpg

The key to the gold oil lies with the gold metal, but it harms not the metal to extract it (this is why i said earlier its acting a magnet for some Secret Fire/Sulphur - a spiritual essence of sorts that is drawn to the metal, like animal life is to the iron in our blood. The alkahest makes for the conditions to allow it to draw, and then capture this essence).
It also demonstrates its ease with which it can be lost if an amount of alkahest and water (salt and mercury) are not kept in balance. It is both exceedingly easy to obtain, and easy to lose also, but care and diligence allows me to make it stronger, and better for working with.
With that, i have devised a method by which i can exalt it. I need a bit more before i can carry it out. (Im in the process of continuing the extractions).

It has also lent special virtue of energies onto my original Stone work, which happily ate the Spirit from the gold. Im finding it very useful in many ways and respects. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
05-01-2013, 03:20 AM
cool. glad to see these results in more controlled conditions. i wonder if it should not be called an alcahest though... doesn't an alcahest turn the body black?

LostGnosticOccultum
05-01-2013, 04:07 AM
Not always.

Great info Seth-Ra! It seems to me that the medium (alkahest) absorbs the Spirit which the magnet (gold) draws thus causing the coloration and when reduced produces the proper oil.
I've seen it working in person and is quite interesting as to the manor that the alkahest works, very rapid with no loss of weight or mass yet the oil is extracted...

Seth-Ra
05-01-2013, 07:15 AM
cool. glad to see these results in more controlled conditions. i wonder if it should not be called an alcahest though... doesn't an alcahest turn the body black?

Tis a fair question. Definitions are in order then i suppose. :)

To me, the most fundamental thing about an alkahest is that it open a matter, extracting its Sulphur/Life/Essence etc. (so its not necessarily dissolving or breaking it - thought it is often assumed so), and while it doesnt turn the metal itself black - i can set the Essence to ferment with the right conditions. (found that out by feeding a sample to my sample of Green Lion i had left - resulted in the black sun stage (fermentation) as has previous Life-essences when done likewise. Tis all Spirit/Sulphur).

I have seen my alkahest open various things - from metals to organic substances. The gold almost seems to throw a "wrench in the gears" due to it not doing as expected, yet, the essence is extracted all the same, so id wager the definition still holds. It unlocks it - uses it as a magnet and captures the Essence, but does so in an agreeing way that does not harm the metal. One could say that it met its equal (noble substance to noble substance), and with respect for one another, the opposing forces give birth to the free essence/oil (a sort of phoenix).

That has been my experience with it thus far. :)

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
05-01-2013, 08:48 AM
yeah, that something extracts the oil certainly is not enough to suggest alcahest. a simple tea extracts the color of plants... by no means does that make an alcahest. there are other things that extract oil of gold... that isn't proof of the alcahest either... kerkringius menstruum, ammonium carbonate and alcohol... these are not alcahests.
i'm just saying don't jump the gun... it's great to get a tincture from gold, but aqua regia does that without being an alcahest.
the opening of metals is usually quite pronounced. it's hard to find anything written about the properties of an alcahest except "universal dissolvent". does anyone know a good source?

Andro
05-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Fulcanelli defines 'The Alkahest' as follows, but there are other descriptions as well, sometimes complementary (even if seemingly contradictory at times).

---------------------------------------------------

Anyway, here are Fulcanelli's descriptions:

1. There is just one Alkahest, it does not matter if you are working 
upon the wet or the dry path: the Alkahest is absolutely necessary.
"Whatever the path used, wet or dry, the dissolution is absolutely 
necessary --- It is the latter (Alkahest) that the sages talk about 
when they say that the work is accomplished by only one thing. 
Contrary to the chemists & Spagyrists, who have a collection of 
various acids at their disposal, the alchemists only possess a single 
agent which received many names, of which the latest is Alkahest." - 
Fulcanelli, D.W (Eng) p. 481

2. The Alkahest is not a liquid or a water, in fact it is a true 
mineral - although prepared according to the rules of the art.
Those who believe that the Alkahest is a water are walking upon the 
path of error: Alkahest is the dry water, which means that it is a 
COAGULATED water but very fusible, before it is heated it does not 
wet the hands of the observer.
"To sum it up, all Alkahest recipes proposed by authors who above all 
aim at the liquid form attributed to the universal solvent are 
useless, if not false, and only good for Spagyrics. Our first matter 
is solid; the mercury which it provides always presents itself as 
saline in appearance and with a hard consistency." - Fulcanelli, D.W 
(Eng) p. 365

3. The Alkahest is the universal solvent but this does NOT mean that 
it is able to dissolve all bodies in nature! Pure sophism.
"Thus it has been called the universal solvent, not because it is 
capable of dissolving all bodies in nature - as many wrongly believe 
- but because it can do everything in the small universe which the 
Great work constitutes.!" - Fulcanelli, d.w (ENG) P. 364

4. It is transparent, very fusible like wax, a crystalline salt with 
a green colour (in the state of fusion). This product has been 
expressed in many of the philosophers allegories: The dew of May, 
Green Lion (Ripley & Philalethes), Vitriol (Basilius Valentinus), 
Alkahest (Helmont) and THE secret fire.
"Extract from the coarse mineral, living and luminous spirit, the 
secret fire it encloses as a translucent, green crystal, fusible like 
wax, and which the sages named their vitriol." - Fulcanelli, D.W 
(Eng) p. 498

theFool
05-01-2013, 09:17 AM
It is interesting that it can draw a tincture without "eating out" the metal. However, many substances can do this, as for example ammonia on copper, tartar, citric acid, EDTA. All those can form complexes with the metals; they don't react with them as an acid would do. What possibly happens is that a small amount of metal is "eaten out" (but not enough to see with naked eye) and so, the corresponding coloration is produced. I would be curious to see what happens if you evaporate this oil of gold down to dryness. Will it give a solid crystal? For example copper dissolved in ammonia, will give a blue dust, not an oil.
Maybe those compounds have medicinal properties because they break the metal down to atoms and make it bioavailable.

solomon levi
05-01-2013, 10:30 AM
thanks Androgynus. yeah, i'm tempted to think the usual general definition of 'universal dissolvent' must refer to 'spiritual alchemy' and not lab as it must have a container that is not dissolved.
Anyway, it's just that when i've seen gold opened before it always turned color and fell apart... i thought that was criteria for alcahest.

Kiorionis
05-01-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi all. I haven't ever read Fulcanelli's definition, that was interesting. Thanks!

The only definition I've been working with is equating 'alkahest' with 'circulated salt'.

Anyway, it's just that when i've seen gold opened before it always turned color and fell apart... i thought that was criteria for alcahest.

Maybe the gold leaf wasn't left in long enough for it to fall apart?
Or maybe the alkahest had lost most of its force in the initial dissolution?

LostGnosticOccultum
05-01-2013, 03:50 PM
I've never been a fan of Fulcanelli but he is right when he says this:

It is transparent, very fusible like wax, a crystalline salt with 
Alkahest (Helmont) and THE secret fire.*"Extract from the coarse mineral, living and luminous spirit, the 
(Eng) p. 498

Kiorionis
05-01-2013, 03:55 PM
I was just reading through the Twelve Keys by Basil Valentine and his Second Key is beginning to sound very much like a description an alkahest.
so for an alternative definition of an alkahest:

"Let me tell you, in conclusion, that the bath in which the bridegroom is placed must consist of two hostile kinds of matter, that purge and rectify each other by means of a continued struggle." (Valentinus, p. 24)

Seth-Ra
05-01-2013, 04:46 PM
yeah, that something extracts the oil certainly is not enough to suggest alcahest. a simple tea extracts the color of plants... by no means does that make an alcahest. there are other things that extract oil of gold... that isn't proof of the alcahest either... kerkringius menstruum, ammonium carbonate and alcohol... these are not alcahests.
i'm just saying don't jump the gun... it's great to get a tincture from gold, but aqua regia does that without being an alcahest.
the opening of metals is usually quite pronounced. it's hard to find anything written about the properties of an alcahest except "universal dissolvent". does anyone know a good source?

Im afraid id not be inclined to agree with the tea example - as the extraction of the color is the presence of the oils and sulphur of the plant(s) which at the very least is spagyrical - plus water has been called a "universal solvent" and can be geared towards celestial workings via the gur. ;)

While they are often called "menstruums" and such, my definition for alkahest is that is draws out the essence. I consider that the fundamental property, and all others are secondary, in allowing for the use/expression of working with it. Thats just me as far as that goes. lol
Im not saying im using the alkahest - i think there can be many in form, even though one in Principle.

I do agree, i do not wanna jump the gun - all i can do is work, make observations, and say what it feels/seems to be based on the data i have. :)

Fulcanelli defines 'The Alkahest' as follows, but there are other descriptions as well, sometimes complementary (even if seemingly contradictory at times).

Thanks for posting the info Andro, tis appreciated. :)

---------------------------------------------------

Anyway, here are Fulcanelli's descriptions:

1. There is just one Alkahest, it does not matter if you are working 
upon the wet or the dry path: the Alkahest is absolutely necessary.
"Whatever the path used, wet or dry, the dissolution is absolutely 
necessary --- It is the latter (Alkahest) that the sages talk about 
when they say that the work is accomplished by only one thing. 
Contrary to the chemists & Spagyrists, who have a collection of 
various acids at their disposal, the alchemists only possess a single 
agent which received many names, of which the latest is Alkahest." - 
Fulcanelli, D.W (Eng) p. 481

Well, its the only thing I use other than the waters. lol

2. The Alkahest is not a liquid or a water, in fact it is a true 
mineral - although prepared according to the rules of the art.
Those who believe that the Alkahest is a water are walking upon the 
path of error: Alkahest is the dry water, which means that it is a 
COAGULATED water but very fusible, before it is heated it does not 
wet the hands of the observer.
"To sum it up, all Alkahest recipes proposed by authors who above all 
aim at the liquid form attributed to the universal solvent are 
useless, if not false, and only good for Spagyrics. Our first matter 
is solid; the mercury which it provides always presents itself as 
saline in appearance and with a hard consistency." - Fulcanelli, D.W 
(Eng) p. 365

Check.

3. The Alkahest is the universal solvent but this does NOT mean that 
it is able to dissolve all bodies in nature! Pure sophism.
"Thus it has been called the universal solvent, not because it is 
capable of dissolving all bodies in nature - as many wrongly believe 
- but because it can do everything in the small universe which the 
Great work constitutes.!" - Fulcanelli, d.w (ENG) P. 364

Very much so agree, and check. :D

4. It is transparent, very fusible like wax, a crystalline salt with 
Alkahest (Helmont) and THE secret fire.
"Extract from the coarse mineral, living and luminous spirit, the 
(Eng) p. 498

Tis an easy matter of Art to get my green lion from it - and definitely "check" to the rest of the descriptions. :)

It is interesting that it can draw a tincture without "eating out" the metal. However, many substances can do this, as for example ammonia on copper, tartar, citric acid, EDTA. All those can form complexes with the metals; they don't react with them as an acid would do. What possibly happens is that a small amount of metal is "eaten out" (but not enough to see with naked eye) and so, the corresponding coloration is produced. I would be curious to see what happens if you evaporate this oil of gold down to dryness. Will it give a solid crystal? For example copper dissolved in ammonia, will give a blue dust, not an oil.
Maybe those compounds have medicinal properties because they break the metal down to atoms and make it bioavailable.

Good point TF, and i agree that those can do such - i would say the difference is only in the mode of operation/expressing the Pattern from working them, depending on the one used.

I also have thought about it being in such small quantity that i dont notice, and that its atomic clusters of them made bio-available. Im still using the original leaf used with no "lessening" of material... surely at some point it has to start being noticed...? I can always try to take a small piece and see if it will vanish. I think this will be my next control to either confirm or deny that its the metal itself. (either way, im happy, as the essence is what im after, and i expected it to dissolve in the first place. ;) )

Oh, you asked if it can be turned into a crystal - yes it can with the right conditions applied to it. But doing that is a bit tricky as the gold essence can be lost if not careful. I showed a pic further back comparing my alkahest/extracting-crystals to the gold ones formed from the proper conditions applied to the oil.

thanks Androgynus. yeah, i'm tempted to think the usual general definition of 'universal dissolvent' must refer to 'spiritual alchemy' and not lab as it must have a container that is not dissolved.

Oh yes, ive seen similar "openings" that were a lot more amazing to watch than mine. XD

I just want to say, that im not the kind who is "dogmatic" about what "is and is not" an alkahest, a menstruum - a life/sulphur/essence-extractor etc etc. I dont claim mine to be the one-true, or the only one. I dont claim it to be as impressive as the kind ive seen that turned it blood red almost instantly etc.
It just is what it is - Seth-Ra's Alkahest - because thats what I have and use, and it works well for my purposes. :cool:
Tis merely expression of Principle - my poor-man's art. (just like my using of recycled jars and tea-light candles instead of "actual" lab gear)

Hi all. I haven't ever read Fulcanelli's definition, that was interesting. Thanks!

The only definition I've been working with is equating 'alkahest' with 'circulated salt'.

Maybe the gold leaf wasn't left in long enough for it to fall apart?
Or maybe the alkahest had lost most of its force in the initial dissolution?

Good questions. I dont think its time of being left matters in this regard. It just doesnt seem to go after the metal (and if it does, its minimal - like I said, next thing to test for...) and no, the "bite" of the substance doesnt diminish. Tis why im able to keep-re-using any that falls back to mineral during the concentration/extraction.

Thank you all for the good points and info - i love the brain-storming. :D

Will try to put some of these to the test and narrow down the possibilities, as well as continue the work i feel to do with it. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

theFool
05-01-2013, 08:57 PM
I also have thought about it being in such small quantity that i dont notice, and that its atomic clusters of them made bio-available. Im still using the original leaf used with no "lessening" of material... surely at some point it has to start being noticed...? I can always try to take a small piece and see if it will vanish. I think this will be my next control to either confirm or deny that its the metal itself. (either way, im happy, as the essence is what im after, and i expected it to dissolve in the first place. ;) )

Oh, you asked if it can be turned into a crystal - yes it can with the right conditions applied to it. But doing that is a bit tricky as the gold essence can be lost if not careful. I showed a pic further back comparing my alkahest/extracting-crystals to the gold ones formed from the proper conditions applied to the oil.

I like that you did a "blank" experiment (with no gold leaf) and you got negative results. So, it has to be the gold leaf that gives the color. If the "alkahest" extract the color out of it, maybe it will turn pale, like a calx after some repetitions. Maybe also you could check if you could recover some gold out of the oil-crystal with common chemical ways, this could show if gold is present there or something else. Anyway, too much brainstorming, Im sure you know what to do :)

Seth-Ra
05-02-2013, 01:02 AM
I like that you did a "blank" experiment (with no gold leaf) and you got negative results. So, it has to be the gold leaf that gives the color. If the "alkahest" extract the color out of it, maybe it will turn pale, like a calx after some repetitions. Maybe also you could check if you could recover some gold out of the oil-crystal with common chemical ways, this could show if gold is present there or something else. Anyway, too much brainstorming, Im sure you know what to do :)

Thanks, i was happy to see that it wasnt from the substance itself also. One idea was that maybe it was just the "alkahest", possibly breaking down, or just something it does. But its definitely the gold - also noticeable since i get more of this oil from the higher grade leaf than i did from the jewelry, and in much faster time.

Another good idea TF, thanks. I will certainly try to keep an eye out for color change. I dont know that i have a way to check for gold particles (and im not able to buy any more materials for lab work for a while), but i might can breakdown some house-hold chemicals to attempt a reduction. :)

~Seth-Ra

Seth-Ra
05-02-2013, 03:10 AM
Ok, i may have partly proven/figured this out. My first initial assumption that it was dissolving the gold may be correct - and TF's assessment also in that it is such a small amount its unnoticeable, and the part of making it bioavailable.

I found some things to attempt a redox with and it seems to have worked.

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/42/c2a77236824149118079d75cf5f59ab8/l.png

Teeny-tiny gold-looking crystals of some kind (they are not metallic in form)... i dont know what exactly its doing to the metal, but its not keeping it in its "normal" form, nor is that remotely enough pieces to form the coloration of the tincture, and i used quite a good bit of the concentrated drops to get those few pieces.

So, im viewing this as i do heme/blood: the gold metal is augmented to allow it to be bio-available, and act, in essence, like a sort of blood - drawing in the Spirit and holding it.
(I have also noticed that the oil/tincture can be extracted with or without a lid on the vessel - but seems to happen faster without, so there is an association with air, just like with our breathing to draw in life/prana/chi etc etc)

So, my personal conclusion at this moment, is a combination: the metal is opened (minutely, and in the process, augmented) and reformed into a sort of higher-blood-cell (gold is "higher" than iron), and acting as such, draws in more Spirit, all of which is concentrated down to make the oil that is my oil of gold, and just like with blood, you can "break it" so that it gives back the metal (or some modified form of it, not the actual metal itself) and releases that specific energy back (like breaking a circuit - the current vanishes = tincture vanishes).

Pretty neat i think. :)
Useful too... :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Arrakis
05-02-2013, 03:53 AM

The Alkahest does not necessarily need to be a single body or a chemical body. It would rather be a mix up of different substances made through natural processes.
Also, we shouldn't regard the/an Alkahest simply as a dissolvent, as it has other roles, such as being a virgin 'earth' generating the seed of life.
Regards,
Arrakis

Seth-Ra
06-01-2013, 02:38 PM
After more working with this, and with the utmost help of my friend, Aleilius (he and i were secretly working very similarly without either of us realizing it until recently, and he improved my work by realizing how to fully dissolve the gold with my alkahest), i now can and am fully opening the gold itself.

This first pic is showing how much gold was in the container - a full sheet of my gold leaf.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/115/241193cc56c54fb299f989b515abd478/l.jpg

With my alkahest and a gentle heat, it is nearly almost all dissolved in a night. (Aleilius was able to do his faster due to stronger heat.)

http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/135/abb4b381784f4064a1b6f2dab874ca60/l.jpg

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/154/05ca0c5893c34bc9899a09b1cfb4161e/l.jpg

More to come as it finishes up and goes into the Red. :cool:

~Seth-Ra

Kiorionis
06-03-2013, 03:20 AM
cool to see! :cool:

are the dissolved gold salts and the gold oil separated via filtration or distillation?
or is it a kind of dissolution which makes a separation hard to achieve?

Salazius
06-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Does it makes it turn black ?

Seth-Ra
06-04-2013, 01:26 AM
cool to see! :cool:

are the dissolved gold salts and the gold oil separated via filtration or distillation?
or is it a kind of dissolution which makes a separation hard to achieve?

By gold salts - you mean the gold that didnt dissolve? I just filter it all out. I save the filter, however, as ima burn it and then emerge it into rain - get some potash and gold particles back for later use. :cool:

Does it makes it turn black ?

I can turn it black by it all, yes. :)
Almost looks like black sand.

Still working with it from various angles, tis fascinating. :D

~Seth-Ra

Seth-Ra
07-13-2013, 11:10 PM
Im going to tell here how to dissolve gold and thus make a medicinal tincture of gold. This is the method i spoke of above, about fully dissolving it. This is not the method by which i obtained my original gold oil, which was obtained by the using of one salt dissolved in rain, only, and didnt harm the body of the gold.

This method will fully dissolve the gold. :)

Place gold leaf in a clean glass jar and add some citric acid and table salt (NaCl). I dont get really technical with the amounts - its typically a little more citric than salt, and the process isnt to picky/temperamental so it wont take much experimenting to make it work.
Add to this hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), to fully dissolve the salts, and set to heat. The heat doesnt have to be strong, not even a boil - just a decent warm heat. Dont stopper the glass, as pressure might bust it. Let it gently heat for about an hour or so, the gold will dissolve and produce a golden colored tincture.

Take a second jar and add some sugar and citric to it with some rain or distilled water. (i use rain, personally). Dissolve it all, and then alkalize it with sodium bicarbonate (or potassium bicarbonate). Once it is alkalized, you can take a small amount of the golden tincture and add it to this alkalized water. It will fizzle a bit, and in a few moments you will have a medicinal tincture of gold. :cool:

https://a1-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/19/ae125ef567134387b0321877509c3c25/full.jpg

That is one example of what i got from it. Its very beautiful. It doesnt taste bad either - the sugar helps, but there is a bit of a salty taste too. lol

Other works can be done with it - but this is a basic way to make it, without using more costly methods. It also allows you to create a good amount of tincture without using a whole lot of gold. No need to spend $50+ on gold medicines when you can make a LOT more yourself with simpler, cheaper means. Nature provides. :cool:

Enjoy.

~Seth-Ra

theFool
07-14-2013, 07:04 AM
Dear Seth-Ra,
thank you for sharing your method. Allow me to expose my ideas after studying it.
In the first part, you dissolve gold in a citric acid, NaCl, and H2O2 solution. In my opinion this is a common chemical dissolution of gold. An acid when mixed with NaCl can give HCl, which will chemically dissolve gold, that's why you get a yellow color, in the solution. Citric acid may have some special ability to dissolve gold much better, however, my opinion is that this mixture is not an alchemical alkahest.

In the second part, you mix the dissolved gold (from the first solution) with the sodium citrate (the result after neutralizing the citric acid in the second solution) and you observe a fizzing (?!). My guess here is that you had thrown an excess of sodium bicarbonate in the second solution, so when a bit of the first solution is mixed, the citric acid in it will normally react and fizz (producing CO2).

What you have after this neutralization is a colloid of gold, that's why the purple color. So, in my opinion, this method produces colloid gold precipitate. It is possible also that all the "purple stuff" can be precipitated out of the solution, either by itself (after long time) or by raising the pH higher with NaOH.

I doubt that a tincture can be drawn out of this solution using common alcohol.

I am very curious to know about its medicinal properties. Allow me to ask you to share, if possible, some of your experiences with it. I know also that similar processes can be performed on iron and copper (with the help of citric acid) which can produce oils and fine precipitates of those metals.

Thank you!

Seth-Ra
07-14-2013, 07:39 AM
Dear Seth-Ra,
thank you for sharing your method. Allow me to expose my ideas after studying it.
In the first part, you dissolve gold in a citric acid, NaCl, and H2O2 solution. In my opinion this is a common chemical dissolution of gold. An acid when mixed with NaCl can give HCl, which will chemically dissolve gold, that's why you get a yellow color, in the solution. Citric acid may have some special ability to dissolve gold much better, however, my opinion is that this mixture is not an alchemical alkahest.

You are correct. :)

The H2O2 and NaCl additions do create the HCl which is a normal chemical dissolution. This is not my alkahest method. ;)

I will say, that the citric acid is the salt of my alkahest - but not with the addition of the others. It can and does yield the oil extracted without harming the metal - but not always. There is something more going on there that doesnt pertain to the chemicals themselves (Principles at work)... :eek:

In the second part, you mix the dissolved gold (from the first solution) with the sodium citrate (the result after neutralizing the citric acid in the second solution) and you observe a fizzing (?!). My guess here is that you had thrown an excess of sodium bicarbonate in the second solution, so when a bit of the first solution is mixed, the citric acid in it will normally react and fizz (producing CO2).

What you have after this neutralization is a colloid of gold, that's why the purple color. So, in my opinion, this method produces colloid gold precipitate. It is possible also that all the "purple stuff" can be precipitated out of the solution, either by itself (after long time) or by raising the pH higher with NaOH.

Correct again - it is colloidal gold, and yes the CO2 is from the alkali and acid clashing together. Tis needed.

I doubt that a tincture can be drawn out of this solution using common alcohol.

I am very curious to know about its medicinal properties. Allow me to ask you to share, if possible, some of your experiences with it. I know also that similar processes can be performed on iron and copper (with the help of citric acid) which can produce oils and fine precipitates of those metals.

Thank you!

I considered the colloidal gold a tincture itself - i wouldnt mind trying some experiments towards what you suggest here though. :)

As per the medicinal benefits - the web is full of info on colloidal gold. ;)

This was the method of fully dissolving the gold's body and making it useable. (biologically)
Like i said though, it doesnt give the Oil, like what i first shown - its the other thing.

The chemistry isnt the magick, it merely sets the stage for some magick to happen. The other method, the one that makes the actual oil and doesnt hurt the gold - thats a bit of magick that sets its own stage. :cool:

Oh, you asked about my experiences with it. Ive not had any negative ones, though i havent taken a whole lot either. I did feed my best batch made to my Stone work - as i like the energy feel of it, and wanted to use its particular energy-flow at that moment in time for my Work.
Like said, it sets the stage - its a sort of feng-shui, allowing the energy/Spirit to freely/smoothly pass/flow the way desired. :D

Good eye and assessment theFool, spot on. :)

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-14-2013, 09:40 AM
How to Make Colloidal Gold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-rbz3uLZvPc)

Source: YouTube.

Ghislain

theFool
07-14-2013, 01:12 PM
Thanks for your detailed response. :)

You are correct. :)

The H2O2 and NaCl additions do create the HCl which is a normal chemical dissolution. This is not my alkahest method. ;)

I will say, that the citric acid is the salt of my alkahest - but not with the addition of the others. It can and does yield the oil extracted without harming the metal - but not always. There is something more going on there that doesnt pertain to the chemicals themselves (Principles at work)... :eek: Citric acid has a special way to operate on metals.. I wouldn't doubt if something "magical" happens out of its usage alone.

I considered the colloidal gold a tincture itself - i wouldnt mind trying some experiments towards what you suggest here though. I have tried some times to extract calx of gold (white, black, purple) with alcohol but in vain. An ingredient is missing, "something" more must be put into the alcohol (S.V. tartarized?). What you did in the beginning of this thread, to extract gold into water, maybe that's what alcohol should do on gold calx.

I have used citric acid in the past to produce an "oil" out of iron and copper. I dont think they were the correct oils. Upon burning, they were lit like coals and left a black ash behind. Obviously, they were made of organic matter, some form of citric acid-metal complex. As for their medicinal qualities, I think they possessed none (although I didnt test them extensively)

About the purple gold colloid and its medicinal ability, of course, I dont doubt that it possesses some good qualities. As I see it, it is the first stage of making a finer gold (which should be white) using the pH swing method (for example). I have little experience with the medicinal effects of purple colloidal gold. I suppose them to be inferior than the effects of white gold, however I could be very much mistaken with this assumption. That's why I was asking if someone can report a firsthand experience of its effects, I am very curious if this purple colloid is better than the white gold.

Anyway, I am sure that those gold nanoparticles will help you Seth-Ra to continue your work more efficiently (maybe extract them much faster with your alkahest).

Thanks again for sharing :)

theFool
07-14-2013, 01:15 PM
How to Make Colloidal Gold (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-rbz3uLZvPc)

Ghislain
Nice catch Ghislain! So, it is called the Turkevich method ...

Seth-Ra
07-14-2013, 09:35 PM

Ghislain

Nice video Ghislain. :)

Yeah, using the chloroauric acid is an easy way to make it. Part of my above process is the creation of the chloroauric acid itself too, as i think it is more fun to do so (and cheaper) than outright buying some. ;)

Thanks for the visual depiction. :D

Thanks for your detailed response. :)

My pleasure. :)

Citric acid has a special way to operate on metals.. I wouldn't doubt if something "magical" happens out of its usage alone.

Indeed...

I have tried some times to extract calx of gold (white, black, purple) with alcohol but in vain. An ingredient is missing, "something" more must be put into the alcohol (S.V. tartarized?). What you did in the beginning of this thread, to extract gold into water, maybe that's what alcohol should do on gold calx.

Would not surprise me. lol
Im actually going to play with the calx too, see what i can do with it. I'll keep ya posted. :)

I have used citric acid in the past to produce an "oil" out of iron and copper. I dont think they were the correct oils. Upon burning, they were lit like coals and left a black ash behind. Obviously, they were made of organic matter, some form of citric acid-metal complex. As for their medicinal qualities, I think they possessed none (although I didnt test them extensively)

You assessment of the composition and burning is correct - it is from the acid burning, the ash and all is still useable and you can get a tincture from it, probably free some of the metallic elements too. The oils can be healing, but if you put it on a wound, shit will hurt like hell. (acid, go figure. :rolleyes: ;) lol)
But thats a precursor to what can be done/made with them, just needs a bit of Art. :)

About the purple gold colloid and its medicinal ability, of course, I dont doubt that it possesses some good qualities. As I see it, it is the first stage of making a finer gold (which should be white) using the pH swing method (for example). I have little experience with the medicinal effects of purple colloidal gold. I suppose them to be inferior than the effects of white gold, however I could be very much mistaken with this assumption. That's why I was asking if someone can report a firsthand experience of its effects, I am very curious if this purple colloid is better than the white gold.

By white gold, are you referring to the ORMUS stuff and mono-particles of that nature? To be totally honest, i dont see much "importance" on the size and all once it gets to purple (and/or further; i.e. red) because at any of those it becomes bio-available, so i think the Art picks up then with the substance and it can be adapted/used for living things. Thats personal opinion though, but it makes sense to me.

Anyway, I am sure that those gold nanoparticles will help you Seth-Ra to continue your work more efficiently (maybe extract them much faster with your alkahest).

Thanks again for sharing :)

No problem, and yeah, they definitely help. The metals are but magnets/vessels for Spirit at different polarities, so their use and arrangement allows for some amazing manifestation. :)

~Seth-Ra

theFool
07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
You assessment of the composition and burning is correct - it is from the acid burning, the ash and all is still useable and you can get a tincture from it, probably free some of the metallic elements too. Indeed .. this is very peculiar property. It seems that studying those tinctures will keep me busy for some time.

By white gold, are you referring to the ORMUS stuff and mono-particles of that nature? To be totally honest, i dont see much "importance" on the size and all once it gets to purple (and/or further; i.e. red) because at any of those it becomes bio-available, so i think the Art picks up then with the substance and it can be adapted/used for living things. Thats personal opinion though, but it makes sense to me. Yes, this is what I meant. In the pH swing process the gold goes from purple to white, as the process continues. Logically, the body will finish the process by itself, either you give it a small or a large cluster.

:)

Seth-Ra
07-16-2013, 08:30 AM
Indeed .. this is very peculiar property. It seems that studying those tinctures will keep me busy for some time.

Preaching to the choir brother. lol ;)

Yes, this is what I meant. In the pH swing process the gold goes from purple to white, as the process continues. Logically, the body will finish the process by itself, either you give it a small or a large cluster.

:)

Ah i see. Yeah, i think letting it finish it itself might be best - cant explain why, im just silly that way. :)

Ive never really cared much for the ORMUS stuff, but you've given me some thought to think on and digest. Good Spirit-magnets, are good Spirit-magnets. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-23-2013, 02:39 AM
I carried out the experiment in the video “How to Make Colloidal Gold” in post 49. Below is the video of
the experiment. Sorry about the quality I filmed it on my Iphone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCqhFDVZqUc&feature=youtu.be

There are many conflicting views of the effect of Colloidal Gold ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold); it may be worth browsing the net.

I think my experiment points out how important it is to get the amount of your materials right.

The dissolved Gold was created in my Nitric Acid Experiment ( http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?3678-Nitric-Acid-Experiment)

I managed to retrieve the soot like substance from my first attempt and placed it back into the Gold
Solution. After about 10 minutes it disappeared.

Ghislain

theFool
07-23-2013, 07:25 AM
Great post Ghislain, thanks!
I have attempted something similar with citric acid and I also observed the black precipitate. It seems now, after watching your video, that I used too much citrate. I wonder also about the usage of sugar, maybe it has a stabilising effect on the colloid.
One more interesting video, making gold chloride in the pot with electrolysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2hVh7iJvY

abdo
07-23-2013, 08:18 AM
See this link for clean nanoparticle colloids for medical and catalysis application
http://www.uni-due.de/barcikowski/forschen.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxaOChCL6kM

Ghislain
07-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Love the colour of the colloid in that vid TF.

Do you think that annode was coated in gold or was gold?

Abdo grrr now I have to buy a laser :)

Seth do you extract the oil of gold from the dissolved gold or the colloid?

Ghislain

theFool
07-23-2013, 05:01 PM
Love the colour of the colloid in that vid TF.

Do you think that annode was coated in gold or was gold?

It seems like gold plated or probably a gold leaf was attached on it. I doubt that all this anode is gold.

Very interesting information abdo, I wonder how much laser power is needed to perform this feat.

abdo
07-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Very interesting information abdo, I wonder how much laser power is needed to perform this feat.
In the first link video taken using a 45 mJ, 1064 nm laser
In the second link video taken using a 50 W picosecond laser at 1030 nm

Seth-Ra
07-23-2013, 08:12 PM
My oil of gold that i originally showed was not made from a colloid, but from the metal itself.

Electrolysis does not produce the same effect/product as to what im working on creating. There is a purely chemical (alchemical, living) way to produce that exceeds the purely electrical means. Infact, it looks, even when done right, rather "rusty" compared to the effect im after.

I glimpsed what i was after once - and am very tunnel-vision focused on making this perfect balanced creation and stabilizing it. You can think of it as alchemical blood - using gold in place of iron, and it directly interfaces with bio-electrical pathways of the body, provides and carries the energy with it infact.

When i once glimpsed it, it looked like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1016854_683569465003519_487105788_n.jpg

Working to perfect it soon...

~Seth-Ra

Ghislain
07-23-2013, 08:35 PM
Seth

Tesco have beat you to it ;)

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=770

and it tastes good hehe!

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
07-23-2013, 11:47 PM
Seth

Tesco have beat you to it ;)

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=770

and it tastes good hehe!

Ghislain

LOL!

They wish. ;)

If only berries and such were the answer....

~Seth-Ra