PDA

View Full Version : neutrinos and the magic of spring

Donna Matrix
04-19-2013, 04:15 AM
I recall seeing a documentary recently on the science channel that said that the earth passes thru a cloud or belt of neutrinos emmitted by the sun every spriing. Any thoughts on this??

ghetto alchemist
05-09-2013, 03:38 AM
I thought that the sun is constantly putting out nuetrinos all the time, but that they usually pass through matter without interacting.

Springtime in the northern hemisphere is when the Earth is closest to the sun, so that would be the time the Earth is exposed to the most neutrinos (not counting solar storms).

Also... I do have some other thoughts about this......I suspect that these particles are very heavily involved with mineral formation inside the Earth.
And the fact that different countries all over the globe are spending massive amounts of money to build deep underground complexes to study these neutrinos is a bit of a tell about how important they are perceived to be.

G Alchemist

Donna Matrix
05-09-2013, 09:45 PM
If I recall correctly it has to do with the trajectory of neutrinos from a certain spot on the sun where there is a higher concentration of these particles. The earth hits this dead on during the months of april, may and sometimes june. Interesting that the sages emphazize morning dew collected during these months as capturing the secret fire.