PDA

View Full Version : What can an occultist/magician get from alchemical emblem meditations?

Electric Wizard
04-21-2013, 05:04 PM
So, what can an occultist/magician get from alchemical emblem meditations? I can't say I'll call myself an alchemist completely yet, despite my life working an alchemical phases the past 2 years.

You see, I'm not a 'pacifistic' individual. I don't believe in unrealistic ideals like 'world peace'. I think everybody would be happier if everybody only meant 250 million people, and so population culling seems like a better ideal than spending our well earned money on starving african children who won't live long anyway.

I tried to believe in peace, but found that peace means to surrender in the war of life.
I tried harmony, but realized harmony doesn't function in conflict. The best harmony I've seen lately is when people get hurt at random in my bad moods- because it puts a smile on my face.

If I were to guess my process, its alchemical death- putrefaction and fermentation, with plenty of physical feelings and synchronocities in life that support this, and some dream imagery.

You could have so much more from your spirituality, if only you knew that you didn't have to be a slave to morality to ascend. So why cling to an ideal which does nothing but keep you in line?

I will not.

Anyway, I'm looking to somehow coordinate ideas on Black Alchemy (for lack of a better term). I love the imagery of the emblems, but having been unable to call myself a true alchemist, have yet to use them. I was thinking earlier, I could at the very least get something from them.

How does wisdom spring up when one meditates on the emblems? On their own? Any specific code or sequence discovered with time in the painting?

Joy
07-02-2013, 03:37 PM
Hey, I work with alchemy emblems. If you are still interessted Ican give you an example.

Electric Wizard
07-08-2013, 04:30 AM
Yes sir.