PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Greer's Sirius

Krisztian
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
For those that have followed Dr. Greer's research this may be nothing new, wanted to post for those that might be interested in watching this feature length documentary on UFOs, CSETI, propulsion technologies, certainly talks given by 'whistle blowers', and this 'little creature' that's being examined by Stanford University.

Found here: http://siriusdisclosure.com/

I haven't seen it.

Illen A. Cluf
04-28-2013, 02:24 PM
For those that have followed Dr. Greer's research this may be nothing new, wanted to post for those that might be interested in watching this feature length documentary on UFOs, CSETI, propulsion technologies, certainly talks given by 'whistle blowers', and this 'little creature' that's being examined by Stanford University.

Found here: http://siriusdisclosure.com/

I haven't seen it.

Thanks, Krisztian. As you know, I have attended a lecture by Dr. Greer and found him to be incredibly intelligent, logical, informed and sincere. He is also highly respected and supported by many in high levels of Government and Science. I was about to pre-order his DVD, but was met with the challenge of selecting one of two DVD formats. One was "NTSC" and the other was "PAL".

Does anyone know the difference between these two formats and how to determine whether your DVD reader will be able to read each of these formats? In the meantime, I have written to the support page for clarification, and if there is no response here, then when I hear back, I can provide that information.

Thanks,
Illen

Krisztian
04-28-2013, 05:01 PM
. . . I was about to pre-order his DVD, but was met with the challenge of selecting one of two DVD formats. One was "NTSC" and the other was "PAL".

For Canadians, the format of NTSC is the only option. They have PAL format also so buyers from other countries can play DVD, I think those are tend to be European, South Asian. I ran into this same issue in the past.

Let me know how it is Illen?

Illen A. Cluf
04-28-2013, 05:21 PM
For Canadians, the format of NTSC is the only option. They have PAL format also so buyers from other countries can play DVD, I think those are tend to be European, South Asian. I ran into this same issue in the past.

Let me know how it is Illen?

Hi Krisztian,

It would be great if everybody would take the time to watch this video since there is nobody as convincing and knolwedgeable about the UFO coverup as Dr. Steven Greer. I just found it downloaded on Youtube, although it's only the soundtrack and not the visual part. You can find Part 1 here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1k-khUC1WQ

Illen

Donna Matrix
04-29-2013, 02:04 AM
I watched this documentary 48 hours ago and haven't stopped talking about it. I met Dr Greer at the Prophets Conference in Phoenix after the big UFO display in 97. Also attending was Drunvalo Melchizadek. Dr Greer struck me as a person of integrity and groundedness. I am very interested in CE5 meditations. I think cseti is forward thinking and a real hope for all the planet, and yes I too believe we are being fed meaningless drivel in an attempt to be held stupified and powerless in the petrotyranny of modern times.

Blessed Be Sirius Disclosure! Tell everyone you know!

Krisztian
04-29-2013, 03:59 PM
. . . . I met Dr Greer at the Prophets Conference in Phoenix after the big UFO display in 97. . . Dr Greer struck me as a person of integrity and groundedness.

If I may speak for Illen, both him and I attended his conference at University of Toronto. Dr. Greer speaks well, doesn't seem to get overwhelmed or out-of-breath during his speeches, I'm impressed by his fluid intelligence and cognitive organization.

Donna Matrix
04-29-2013, 05:09 PM
I think the important things to understand is that our space family is present and that malevolent forces are at work to keep us in a state of fear. Dr Greer talked of Werner Von Braun's predictins that the petromilitary complex must have an enemy or it will loose its psychological advantage. I find this telling, and not too fay away from the tactics used by North Korea.

I was recently looking for a two liter flask online and came across several interesting bates that had nothing to do with what I was looking for. Pretty soon these same conglomerates will own the water rights all over the world as well. I am truly not a nut job or a conspiracy theorist, but there are forces of resistance at work, and forces of profound greed. We will never be able to manifest a better world as long as these forces dominate.

Krisztian
04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
We will never be able to manifest a better world as long as these forces dominate.

I've remote viewed the specific target of 'energy solutions' in the distant future, and was surprised to learn and see that all homes were being distributed this rather small, black boxes. All appliances were plugged into this box and was supplying all energy needs. Some places had their community wired up. Since then, I learned that other remote viewers also saw something like this solution.

So, long story short, I'm at peace with the future.