PDA

View Full Version : I found the stone, yet I never paradigmically called myself an alchemist...

Electric Wizard
05-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I found the stone.
Originally, I found it during conjunction. I was never aware of what it was, or the full extent of how to use it (same thing as right now), but it became the backbone of my magick. At its essence, it seems just base, liquid, quintessential, but when added to a subject it seems to transmute it. So, the base essence which is the stone can be added to- an emotion, an idea, an intent, etc, and so it seems to work in its own way.

I never originally considered myself an alchemist, but based on the idea that I have finally (distilled, in distillation) put together the whole alchemical process (aside from coagulation and now I am in the reddening, which is where my divinations are telling me to apply the secret fire) in the past 3 years of my life, I'm wondering if my first entry into the LBRP/MPR/novice goetic invocations that shouldn't have been attempted somehow triggered the process to occur on its own without my knowledge. And in distillation, I 'distilled' the knowledge of 3 years worth of my life (I am very young, 19 in fact so I think I've had a fairly short alchemical work due to the lack of huge amounts of dross needing to be burned out), mapping it surely over the span of the symbols of the work.

My state of consciousness is certainly in the state of the red king, I'm feeling the need to walk a lot, and excersize. I have a fiery 'charge' in myself right now that seems to resonate clearly with the idea of the Red King.

Another alchemical addendum- it seems fate has been nice to me, because I've always been very small and skinny, but had toned significantly merely by walking, and not even every day in a matter of 8 weeks or so. So, this is reason to say that every amount of work brought to the refining of my body is more than worth it.

My speculations on possession of the stone were validated today. I awoke, drank coffee, at about 7:45 (having gone to bed at 2 am) went on a walk. Several times I noticed the 'sewage' things imbedded into the ground were, a square with a circle inside of it. And by intuition I decided to look up the meaning of that particular sacred geometry, realizing that this was the philosophers stone (last night I considered the stone I possess might actually be the sacred fire, because it DOES feel like water, but the occurrences today counteract that opinion and recalibrate my thoughts to the truth of the stone).

horticult
05-07-2013, 10:51 AM
thanks for information, but as english is not my first language, could you please explain what exactly the "conjunction" stands for?

Electric Wizard
05-07-2013, 11:58 AM
It was the rise of the feminine aspect of the psyche, which initated mainly after my aunt took me to a strip club (the women had that effect somehow, it changed my whole personality makeup) one night, and further developments after dropping acid.

Electric Wizard
05-07-2013, 02:56 PM
So, I'm in distillation as of now, requires the union of the white queen and red king. So far, I seem almost more overwhelmed by intense feelings of anger/hatred than before. The psychological death of fermentation was the most agonizing, to the point of bodily breakdown. I keep having constant up and down shifts of mood, which seem even more rapid today (and I'm thinking 'the pelican' here). I feel intensely alone, and am craving a females attention (in fermentation I had a lover lady come by and burn me for emotionally deprived sexy-kicks, but its a weird situation with her because she has a boyfriend she doesn't feel in tune with anymore (claiming up and down I'm like her second flame and honestly its convincing with how in tune I am with her) , and nowhere to go if she leaves him and before getting with me she'd want her own apartment), and this is going all the way back to my self hatred (I'm actually considered fairly attractive by most standards, I just am not 'like other people' on the social side I guess, so I've had a few 'ladyfriends' over the past year, but nothing consistent and it feels utterly desolate).

So, the hells of purification I've gone through in alchemy are STILL happening, with only periodic hints of an emergence of the end goal.

What does it mean to see a pentagram formed from the distribution of grassy vines and plants (the pentagram is perfectly geometric almost, it didn't look like a 'natural' occurrence, and somehow I noticed it out of the blue almost walking by it. When I had other people look at it for me (gotta make sure I'm not permatripping from those sacred caps) they reaffirmed that its there.

thrival
05-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Hey Electric Wizard, care to give us any hints about the process or chemicals you are using? Were you playing with chemicals by accident?

I found the stone.
Originally, I found it during conjunction. I was never aware of what it was, or the full extent of how to use it (same thing as right now), but it became the backbone of my magick. At its essence, it seems just base, liquid, quintessential, but when added to a subject it seems to transmute it. So, the base essence which is the stone can be added to- an emotion, an idea, an intent, etc, and so it seems to work in its own way.

Electric Wizard
05-08-2013, 03:04 AM
Ummm, there are no chemicals.
Wrong section.

thrival
05-09-2013, 02:23 AM
Well maybe you are in the right section for your discussion, but when you talked about having the stone, I took you literally, not metaphorically.

Ummm, there are no chemicals.
Wrong section.

Dendritic Xylem
05-09-2013, 07:58 PM
I don't think it's very smart to fool around with a female that has a boyfriend.
Especially when your interactions are "emotionally deprived".
People have been murdered because of love triangles. Never underestimate an angry boyfriend.

Why did you accept your aunt's strip club invitation?

Electric Wizard
05-11-2013, 04:05 AM
I saw 'albedo' after fermentation, but joining with rubedo was difficult and didn't come till sometime later. But in distillation, my constant 'recycling' of purified 'salt' from the 'pelican' came as severe circular repetition of my moods, whereas before I contemplated the oroborus side of things in how day was my fiery ill tempered time and night was my feminine empath clarity time, it seemed to be an oroborus in day to day life. Anyway,
I've found after constant refiltering of fiery emotions and pondering them in confusion later, I'm working on a alphabet of desire in terms of how spare worked.

I had to ditch ritual, but not forever, and I'll have new ideas.
I did some rune stuff, and still can but its better to take this one slow, they seem an objective force and it seems safer to work with the philosophers stone or secret fire (were they the same thing kind of? I don't know, but I feel this mechanism as a 'current' in my mind, and its liquid and organic, sometimes it feels skull-solid, sometimes I can flare it up, sometimes its smokey but it depends on what I'm applying it to. I thhink this is a beginning conscious act of magickal alchemy in a way. In conjunction I found this, and after fermentation found it, so I believe it to be once the lesser stone and now the greater stone now that I've figured out what it PROBABLY is.) at its base.

My 3 workings are a triad of two dualistic properties
Life/death - salt?
Woman/man - Sulfur?
and "Devil/God"- Mercury/Lucifer

They're very basic umbrella terms covered in each part of the triad but when I looked at them as how they just came naturally I realized that for whatever reason they represent salt, sulfur and mercury.